News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Azúcar!

Member Name: Azúcar!
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Funny Girl Tour cast changes.
 Jun 23 2024, 06:50:00 PM

He put up some great backstage photos.

Jun 23 2024, 06:48:35 PM

I am so sorry .  I don’t know how to paste from facebook.  Look up Harvey’s fb post .  He went to see FG.  During intermission the audience’s phones all went off with storm alert warnings .  The orchestra pit got flooded and the remaining of the performance got cancelled .  

Article: OPERATION MINCEMEAT... plots its course to New York
 Jun 23 2024, 05:54:34 PM

Owen22 said: "I don't quite understand all this controversy about the size of the theater it would go into! That show is so big on Talent it doesn’t have aneven slightly intimate feel to it! It may have started at a fringetheater and is encased in a smaller West End house, but any midsize Bway house would easily do! You people be crazy."

It is big on talent.  But it does need a small house. 

Jun 23 2024, 05:43:16 PM

If anyone missed Harvey’s post about yesterday matinee in Connecticut on Facebook it is worth checking out.

Jun 17 2024, 08:27:37 PM

Bryan Lambert leaves at the end of the week.

Jun 14 2024, 04:21:45 PM

So sorry.  That was snobby.  I apologize.  Just message her and ask her on her social.  They are all friendly.   And Katerina talking was in the stories of the theater in San Francisco.  

Jun 14 2024, 04:11:43 PM

hearthemsing22 said: "Y'all must have access to content on their accounts that I'm not seeing because no where am I seeing hints of people who could be taking over"

Katerina leaves in August.  It was mentioned in the San Francisco press conference.Some ensemble members have already made exits.  Hannah has posted about fittings and she has obviously had a new photo shoot.  She hasn't said it.. but she would be the obvious choice.  I

Jun 13 2024, 02:44:22 PM

Call_me_jorge said: "If I were a betting man, I’d guess the show will make its way to Chicagos Cadillac Palace Theatre from November 5th through the 10th."

That would make sense.  

Jun 13 2024, 02:38:14 PM

brodynky said: "It’s definitely touring this fall…

Funny Girl is part of the upcoming Cincinnati season.
Scheduled Nov 19 - Dec 1, 2024
"

Yes.  as of now, it closes in April. With all the cities are already announced. Just check out the website.

Jun 13 2024, 02:20:37 PM

RippedMan said: "Really surprised we didn’t get this here in Chicago on the first year."

Are you getting it at all? I thought this was closing in April. Unless they’re gonna announce more cities.

Borle, Sykes, and Rodriguez will lead Kennedy Center's BYE BYE BIRDIE
 Jun 10 2024, 09:20:17 PM

There is NO change to Kim’s age.

BEN PLATT: LIVE AT THE PALACE Thread
 Jun 6 2024, 10:05:43 PM

PipingHotPiccolo said: "id give anything to enjoy Ben and Noah and Beanie and whoever else has been deemed unworthy, sitting in their fantastic apartments, surrounded by accolades on the wall, scripts/offers stacked halfway toward the ceiling for work that will keep them as busy as they want to be for quite some time, cackling at the sanitarium residents here."

You must be high.

Jun 4 2024, 04:57:09 PM

Maybe he got that Netflix concert the same way Beanie got funny girl. 🤪

Jun 2 2024, 10:11:48 PM

PipingHotPiccolo said: "Azúcar! said: "perfectliar said: "I guess the rules against attacking performers are being selectively enforced again.

I will never understand the level of boredom or delusion or whatever you want to call it that drives anyone to seek out threads here about people or shows they don't like with the express purposes of being vitriolic. Read a book. Go to a movie. Talk about something you actually enjoy. It's exhausting

Jun 2 2024, 07:16:16 PM

perfectliar said: "I guess the rules against attacking performers are being selectively enforced again.

I will never understand the level of boredom or delusion or whatever you want to call it that drives anyone to seek out threads here about people or shows they don't like with the express purposes of being vitriolic. Read a book. Go to a movie. Talk about something you actually enjoy. It's exhausting to read your troll posts when we're trying to get reviews,

YES! BEN PLATT IS REOPENING THE PALACE!!
 May 29 2024, 11:53:13 AM

Is the balcony just closed off?

May 28 2024, 10:07:57 PM

That Rufus concert was not very good .  It was a mockery .  

May 28 2024, 08:45:12 PM

Pictures of the empty seats are popping up on insta .  Checkout naughty gossips account.

May 28 2024, 02:42:51 PM

Equity lounge offering upto 4 comps per member for performances this week.   Also .. no surprise .. it’s on tkts.

May 27 2024, 06:05:19 PM

Luscious said: "SmokeyLady said: "Where to begin. First of all.. I do not know where you get the anti-semitism from. I have been Jewish all my life and I have always found him off putting. I also hate JLO and it has nothing to do with the fact that she is Puerto Rican. You are perhaps the one with those hateful tendencies since you're the only one putting that out there. I am glad you're a long time theater fan and that you have met him and he has been nice to you. W

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You