News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for vontusslegirl87

vontusslegirl87 Profile Photo
Member Name: vontusslegirl87
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Is STUBHUB.com legit?
 Mar 26 2008, 11:16:08 AM
I have had problems with STUBHUB... but not for a broadway show...
My dad and I got two tickets to see an NHL hockey game... we get downtown and apparently they were stolen tickets... somebody had got them, and sold them on stubhub and the ticket guy ripped them up right in front of us accusing us of stealing! Stubhub doesn't check this, thats the only problem, but they are usually legit. But we did get our money back and got more. We go Saturday again so I hope these ones are real!

re: Legally Blonde understudies
 Dec 11 2007, 09:43:04 PM
yea there are 6 of us going... my mom is taking me and my sister's and cousin! three of us are diehard lbb fans and none of us have ever seen her live... i guess all i can do is hope! plus flight, hotel, etc... its an expensive outing to go to nyc! lol

re: Legally Blonde understudies
 Dec 11 2007, 09:08:59 PM
Okay so I am going to see the show Saturday - can anyone verify that Laura will be on?! I want to see her soooo bad! She is my idol!!!!!! I will cry if I don't get to see her - I know her understudies are amazing but when you are spening $1000 to come see a specific person, and there are already two understudies, you kinda start freaking out...
re: Did Local One Ratify the Deal Yet?
 Dec 1 2007, 07:14:08 PM
I am going for my first time ever to NYC on December 14th-17th... I am praying they ratify it - they will right?! I am so happy the strike is over but now I am worried about this - I want to see Legally Blonde soooo bad!!!
re: it's over!
 Nov 29 2007, 11:35:39 AM
What happens if it is not ratified? Would they strike again? I am confused with this too... and worried... I am going to NYC for my first time ever in 15 days and just need to know I can see the shows I have been dying to see!!!!
re: So, Whatcha Seeing Next?
 Apr 13 2007, 09:09:21 AM
May 2nd - Hairspray tour in London, Ontario

I am probably seeing Phantom here in Toronto either April 24th or 25th... we are gunna student rush! = )
I am probably also lotto-ing for We Will Rock You soon!

re: Review: We Will Rock You in Toronto 15/3 (preview)
 Mar 28 2007, 12:11:07 PM
Heyy!
Ok I live in Toronto and am considering going to see WWRY... my mom said we will have to do the lotto since I made her take me to WICKED so many times lol... but how easy is the lotto to win? Is the show really amazing and worth it to see? I am debating between it and Phantom... my mom said I have to pick...
Thanks!

re: Drowsy Tour To Start in Toronto?
 Mar 7 2007, 04:57:34 PM
AHHHHH I AM SO EXCITED! = )Thanks for the info.!
re: Your top 5 Broadway songs NOW
 Jan 24 2007, 08:54:23 PM
"So Much Better" - Legally Blonde
"What is this Feeling?" - Wicked
"Different" - Tarzan
"Cooties" - Hairspray
"Montage, Part 2: Nothing" - A Chorus Line

re: Who has been nicest to you at the Stage Door?
 Jan 24 2007, 08:24:41 AM
Kendra Kassebaum
Cliffton Hall
Josh Lamon
Megan Hilty
Stephanie J. Block

re: Mirvish Toronto 07/08 Season
 Jan 22 2007, 04:49:37 PM
"JUST Rumours: Jersey Boys, Avenue Q, The Wedding Singer"

OMG I WOULD DIE! = )

Grrr Mirvish needs to learn how to book in good shows! Sweeney is the only good one coming! BUT OMSJB WEDDING SINGER BETTER THE HECK COME!

re: Who's Your Favorite Elphaba?
 Jan 9 2007, 07:44:03 PM
Shoshana Bean

Amazing pipes... Amazing acting... all around the best and strongest Elphie EVER! I LOVE HER!

re: Wicked Lotto for a wednesday afternoon preofrmance
 Jan 3 2007, 08:50:42 AM
Yea that would probably be like the best time to go! = ) Good luck!
re: What's with all of the teens obsessed Wicked and RENT!?
 Jan 3 2007, 08:46:54 AM
Seeing as I am a Wicked obsessed teen I will answer!

I find the plot very engaging, characters very relateable, and kick butt music!

It isn't by far the only show I love though... I am also obsessed with Les Miz, Hairspray, Chicago, The Wedding Singer, The Drowsy Chaperone, Tarzan, Beauty and the Beast almost equally! Wicked just happens to be my favourite show! = ) Go to a WICKED fan board thing such as www.witchesofoz.com and you'll see that WICKED fans do love more than jus

re: last show you saw in 2006
 Jan 3 2007, 08:40:59 AM
Wicked in Toronto! Boo ya Megan and Shoshana! = )
re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
 Oct 19 2006, 09:07:10 PM
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see TWS soooo bad! I am so addicted to it... Now I will go cry...

Is there any chance it could still be playing in February? MUST SEE AMY SPANGER!

re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
 Oct 19 2006, 07:52:44 PM
Ok guys I am actually making it to NYC in February... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me Wedding Singer will still be playing then! I have been dying to see it, there isn't a song I hate... I am addicted! But I heard it may be closing before then please tell me it's not before I have a heart attack! My parents never let me go to NYC before and now I am and the show I want may not even be playing anymore... : (
re: What is your favorite show?
 Oct 12 2006, 10:51:51 PM
WICKED

'nuff said!

re: Name, in order, the first 25 Broadway shows you've seen...
 Sep 23 2006, 04:51:06 PM
I have only seen one actual broadway show which was RENT in 2005... the rest are all Toronto sit-downs or national tours!

1. Beauty and the Beast (I saw it 10 times when it was here I was obsessed, I was only like 5 or 6 and I always dressed up in my Belle costume to go and I met Kerry Butler because of this! I told my mom I was going to be Belle one day!)
2. Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat
3. The Lion King (x 2)
4. Mamma Mia (x 2)
5. Phantom of the Opera <

re: Name, in reverse order, the Broadway shows you saw while you were betwe
 Sep 23 2006, 04:41:09 PM
I am only 18 but from when I was 15 here is the order...

Mamma Mia (x2)
The Lion King
Phantom of the Opera
Hairspray (x2)
Wicked (x2)
Rent (x2)
Spamalot
Lord of the Rings

Up next:
Wicked with Sho and Meg (GAH!) in 14 days! OMSJB!
Wicked again with Sho and Meg on November 11th!
Chicago!

Ok so Toronto has a lame theatre scene what can I do?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You