News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for multimattvids

Member Name: multimattvids
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Lena Hall replacement - Little Shop?
 Jan 1 2023, 03:06:41 PM

Lena just announced on her Instagram live that she will now be in the show until "the beginning of February"

SQUARE ONE On Broadway Announcement Teased?
 Dec 15 2022, 10:09:39 AM

Yeah I’m sorry and I hope that I’m wrong but this seems completely fake.

The domain is broken and while the instagram was made yesterday, the Twitter has been around since July 2022.

No theatre site or theatre journalist has posted about it yet (I know it’s only 10:07 but some are very quick) and they usually all get press releases.

Ben Platt TONIGHT at the Hollywood Bowl
 Sep 27 2022, 06:34:01 PM

dearalanaaaa said: "multimattvids said: "So many tickets disappeared off the seat map between yesterday and today for comps. I think there will be more free tickets compared to paid tickets in MSG tonight."

Do you happen to know which comp service(s) have this concert up? I want to know for er.... research purposes
"

I was wondering the same thing LOL

Sep 27 2022, 04:12:41 PM

So many tickets disappeared off the seat map between yesterday and today for comps. I think there will be more free tickets compared to paid tickets in MSG tonight.

Universal's WICKED Film - News & Discussion Thread
 Sep 21 2022, 05:04:47 PM

Jon M. Chu has officially confirmed the casting of Jonathan Bailey as Fiyero via Twitter

https://twitter.com/jonmchu/status/1572692070695047169?s=46&t=OpCbDtnmi7L1qVZLEhqzsg

Sep 13 2022, 09:31:10 PM

RippedMan said: "multimattvids said: "RippedMan said: "DAME said: "SmokeyLady said: "Two more things.. He sweats in a real ugly way. Someone could have gotten him a towel. I also do not like the way he dresses with all that Jewelry, Nails and oversized Lane Bryant sparkling shirt. None of it felt true to him. I don't know how else to describe it."

And THIS!!!!!!!
"

He's trying to be Sam Smith and it&

Sep 13 2022, 08:06:23 PM

RippedMan said: "DAME said: "SmokeyLady said: "Two more things.. He sweats in a real ugly way. Someone could have gotten him a towel. I also do not like the way he dresses with all that Jewelry, Nails and oversized Lane Bryant sparkling shirt. None of it felt true to him. I don't know how else to describe it."

And THIS!!!!!!!
"

He's trying to be Sam Smith and it's not working.

Did the concert film ever

Sep 13 2022, 08:05:23 PM

Trying to sellout the Hollywood Bowl and MSG with an album that peaked at 84 on the music charts is pure delusion.

Anything new on the rumored Groban-lead Sweeney?
 Sep 2 2022, 10:48:56 PM

nativenewyorker2 said: "The obnoxious tik tocker says Gaten and Micaela Diamond have been casted so take that with what you will"

How would Gaten even be available for this with Stranger Things Season 5 most likely beginning filming in early 2023?

The Play That Goes Wrong - June 25th Proshot w/ Original West End Cast
 Jun 22 2022, 02:24:18 PM

Where did you get the image from? It isn't loading for me.

MRS. DOUBTFIRE Original Broadway Cast Recording Thread
 Jun 22 2022, 01:44:48 AM

Overall it's fun but, pretty hit or miss.

Enjoyed these songs:

"What's Wrong With This Picture"

"I Want To Be There"

"What The Hell"

"I'm Rockin' Now"

"Big Fat No"

"He Lied To Me"

"As Long As There Is Love, Pt 2"

MRS. DOUBTFIRE Original Broadway Cast Recording Thread
 Jun 21 2022, 03:47:25 PM

I've been waiting months to have "What The Hell" on Spotify, so I'm excited!

BEETLEJUICE Will Re-Open In Spring 2022
 Apr 9 2022, 12:28:53 AM

BarnabyTucker said: "multimattvids said: "Saw the show tonight and I’m so happy it’s back. The whole cast was on their A-Game tonight. Elizabeth Teeter is the best Lydia by miles in my opinion. She adds so many layers to Lydia that wasn’t there before."

Could you please tell us if there were any notable differences from the original run? Thanks in advance! :)
"

Besides the line that replaces the Winter Garden line, nothi

BEETLEJUICE Will Re-Open In Spring 2022
 Apr 9 2022, 12:00:46 AM

Saw the show tonight and I’m so happy it’s back. The whole cast was on their A-Game tonight. Elizabeth Teeter is the best Lydia by miles in my opinion. She adds so many layers to Lydia that wasn’t there before.

MR. SATURDAY NIGHT Previews
 Mar 30 2022, 08:49:48 PM

At intermission, the women’s bathroom flooded so now there’s an extended intermission to make sure everyone who was on the line can go next door to the bathroom in the hotel.

PARADISE SQUARE - Broadway Previews
 Mar 15 2022, 09:34:59 PM

At intermission, it’s good but it definitely needs some cuts. Act 1 began to really drag towards the end

Beetlejuice casting
 Feb 3 2022, 02:15:03 PM

Call_me_jorge said: "jenn328 said: "Which just serves to convince me it was accurate. But someone on FB screenshotted it before it went."

Are you able to share the screenshot here?
"

https://ibb.co/qF1Wk8x https://ibb.co/TBzJZ5m https://ibb.co/zbWLW70

Here are the links to the ones I took

Beetlejuice casting
 Feb 3 2022, 02:38:54 AM

I remembered the URL for the cast/creative team on the website, https://beetlejuicebroadway.com/cast-creative. It's hidden on the main website but you can see it with the link. No clue if it's accurate or not but it shows no actress for Lydia yet. Alex, Kerry, David, Adam, Leslie, Kevlin, and Dana are all on it. New names (which leads me to believe this is somewhat legit) include Zonya Love, Kate Bailey, Andrew Kober, Commodore C. Primous III, Graham Stevens.

CSC’s ASSASSINS Revival - Previews
 Jan 9 2022, 12:10:39 AM

Toll357 said: "Was at the matinee today when they cancelled right before as well.

The evening show did happen.
"

Yeah, I saw that! Kinda confused about how the night show happened if the matinee wasn't able to go on cause of COVID. I was able to snag a ticket for next Saturday after stalking the ticket website for a couple of hours.

CSC’s ASSASSINS Revival - Previews
 Jan 8 2022, 03:46:25 PM

Was in line for today's 2 PM matinee and the show was canceled around 1:40 due to COVID-19. Really hoping for a Broadway transfer.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You