News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Javert4

Member Name: Javert4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BWay Videos
 Aug 30 2005, 01:59:14 AM
I heard that The NY public Library has a special collection of taped BWay shows that may be viewed only on the premises. Is this rumor? I very much would like to see The Man of La Mancha revival performance with Brian Stokes Mitchell.

re: A Chorus Line
 Jul 26 2005, 11:58:43 PM
I agree with Ms. Channing. If you are a fan of the original BWay production, don't even think of seeing the film version! The film was just plain lame. No energy, no rawness and the 'Montage' stunk!
re: What Is Your Favorite Song From The Fantasticks?
 Jul 26 2005, 11:52:04 PM
But of course....'Try To remember'!
re: Cats National Tour
 Jul 26 2005, 11:18:14 PM
Thanks for asking. I've actually been trying to find out whether or not a national Tour has been announced for Cats in 2006. I read in playbill.com that EPA auditions had been scheduled.

My Theatre has announced Cats as part of its 2006 season and I do not want our rights pulled because of a possible tour beginning. This has happened to us twice before. Once with 'Grease' and another time with 'Steel Magnolias'.

Isabel Hinman
 Jul 26 2005, 11:08:41 PM
Anyone know if Isabel Hinman has written/produced anything new? The last thing she did was 'You Belong To Me'. And will this show be moving into the Helen Hayes Theatre or is it just a rumor?
 Jul 26 2005, 11:02:44 PM
Equity/Non-Equity, Broadway version/National Tour, Inflatable sets....?!!!!!!!!!!!! JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ LOUISE!

Will someone please answer my question.

re: who is the biggest diva on broadway-hollywood?
 Jul 26 2005, 02:07:54 AM
How about Linda Eder?
re: Rent Rights Out by 2006?
 Jul 26 2005, 01:25:02 AM
How can they be doing Les Mis if the rights are not available? Unless it's the student version. MTI has not yet announced an adult version.
 Jul 26 2005, 01:12:59 AM
This show is to be produced by our own stage company. This is not a tour rental.
 Jul 25 2005, 11:00:50 PM
Umm...helloooo...guys?
I'm extremely appreciative of all the feedback, but can we...um...get back to my question? My reason for wanting to know is that I sit on a board of a rather large Connecticut theatre that will produce a non-equity run of 'Cats' for April 2006. I recently read in Playbill.com that AEA auditions will be held soon for a national tour. If so, I want to be sure that our stage company producers have ample time to announce another selection. I 'm getting tired of our sche

re: Melanie Griffith doesn't like doing 'singing musicals'
 Jul 25 2005, 10:37:52 PM
Dead on Pinguin! Thank God for that. I'm getting tired of 'moldy Hollywood' ruining our stages. You theatre producers should know better!I know we need to fill seats but come on! Have some dignity.
Cats National Tour
 Jul 25 2005, 10:17:35 AM
Can anyone tell me what they may know about a 2006 Cats Nat'l Tour?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You