News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TheatreTeacher88

Member Name: TheatreTeacher88
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Thoroughly Modern Millie
 Jan 16 2023, 08:30:35 PM

I think about this show all the time. What’s the status update on this production or the rights being released? 

Would love to see a revival of Bells are Ringing with Beanie
 Jan 11 2023, 08:55:27 AM

Id rather see Lea Michele or someone like Laura Ambrose in that role 

(Sensitive content detailed within) Theater director Jeff Church found dead following sex abuse allegations
 Dec 28 2022, 01:56:27 AM

Good riddance is all I have to say 

A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 Oct 9 2022, 09:52:54 PM
I was there tonight and can attest to the same thing. I think Kyle is amazing I wonder if they had been in the role if they would have won the Tony. I think they have a stronger performance.
Lea Michele as Fanny - Funny Girl
 Sep 10 2022, 12:52:35 PM

Hopefully if she does have it she isn’t sick for too long. The show needs her financially. Quick recovery!! 

Lea Michele as Fanny - Funny Girl
 Sep 9 2022, 09:23:05 PM

Yesterday I bought tickets for my partner and I and we could get any together that were less than $750 in the orchestra. I ended up buying two single tickets near each other. Really excited to see this show again with a Fanny who can truly sing the score. 

Disney's THE LITTLE MERMAID live-action movie musical - News & Discussion Thread
 Sep 9 2022, 09:20:25 PM

I 100% agree. It shows she knows the original melody but can also play with it and make it her own. I love it and it represents who she is as an artist in the role. My students are so excited for this project a lot of them are black girls are so excited to see themselves represented as a Disney Princess in a live remake!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You