News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwayrose2

broadwayrose2 Profile Photo
Member Name: broadwayrose2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Annelisse Van Der Pool(i dont know how to spell her name)
 Apr 15 2007, 12:02:07 PM
Yea, I just watched the video too and I'm actually impressed. I didn't expect her to be so good, but I think she's pulling it off really well. Her voice is very powerful and I'm glad stunt casting has actually worked (as far as talent goes) in this case. I think (from what I've seen) that she is a good person to close the show with. She also seems like a smart, kind person which is always nice to see in performers off-stage or off-screen.
re: Jesus Christ Superstar Farewell Tour with Ted Neeley
 Apr 15 2007, 11:53:59 AM
I actually just saw it last night. It was very good, the vocals were incredible, but a lot of the time the band overpowered the singers so I couldn't hear or understand them. I thought that Ted Neeley was pretty good, but I agree that he had a bit of that diva attitude somehow so I didn't fully believe the character. I thought the guy who played Judas was really amazing, although, again, often I couldn't understand him because of the sound.
re: Hairspray Movie Dolls
 Apr 7 2007, 01:02:10 PM
ahhaha! Nice! I'm so excited! What a fun bunch of dolls! I want a Millie doll now.
re: Candide with Lupone, Chenowith, LaManna
 Jul 29 2006, 09:28:02 PM
I love that DVD! I would also love a CD of it, the music is such fun!
re: Cathy Rigby flies off to Neverland for the last time today
 May 29 2006, 03:02:45 PM
I'm glad someone made this message. I am so sad that she's never going to be Peter again, she WAS Peter to me. She was captivating and inspiring. I'm anxious to see what she'll do next. I <3 Cathy Rigby!
re: Barbie Musical...
 Mar 11 2006, 04:21:19 PM
You have to remember though, that it's not designed for people our age! It's for little children who will really like being part of Barbie's world. Every little-kid show is fairly corney, but the kids watching it enjoy it thoroughly! And isn't that what so many people look back on when they're old, the silly little musicals and things that made childhood fun? I know if I was 5 I would LOVE to see this show! Why does everyone automatically turn away from these new shows they haven't even seen yet
re: ok..Sutton Foster is amazing
 Jan 11 2006, 06:03:22 PM
Sutton Foster, what can I say. Definitely one of my favorite performers EVER. I'm going to Joe's Pub on the 16th at 5 and I'm so excited!!
re: Drowsy Chaperone Premiere
 Nov 22 2005, 03:33:33 PM
Ohhh my goodness I don't think I've been this anxious to see a Broadway show in awhile! I freaking CANNOT wait!!!!
re: EYES ON BROADWAY
 Oct 5 2005, 07:09:49 PM
nomdeplume, I just have to say I think you put that whole eye contact thing perfectly! I feel the exact same way about everything you said. Eyes really are an extremely important part of performing.
Other Newsies-ish shows?
 Aug 21 2005, 07:44:10 PM
Does anyone know of a musical that resembles Newsies? I can't think of any, with a teenage-ish cast and that type of style...? Please help me out!
Camp Broadway Master Class?
 Jul 30 2005, 11:28:37 AM
Is anyone here going or gone there before? I am, so it'd be nice to know someone else who is too. I'm excited to go!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You