News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for imnotthatmart

imnotthatmart Profile Photo
Member Name: imnotthatmart
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Legally Blonde - 7/9 matinee
 Jul 10 2008, 01:11:12 AM
Does anybody know exactly when her first show will be?
LB
 Jun 23 2008, 12:48:12 AM
Yeah he was replaced by Jody Reynard.
LB
 Jun 23 2008, 12:21:14 AM
ALSO!!!!!!!
NATALIE (my favorite from the TV show) was there tonight! She saw teh show and went backstage after

LB
 Jun 22 2008, 11:56:01 PM
Just got home from tonights performance.
Heres my mini review.
Laura Bell's worst vocal performance yet. She even made faces on her sour notes and rolled her eyes. Especially on "American Flag." Cracking all over. On a random note she didn't speak with her normal voice at all the entire performance. She was doing impressions the entire night. My personal favorite was her doing "Penelope" from SNL.
Christian Borle walked through the performance tonight. BUT on a positive note his hai

re: Haven Burton in Spring Awakening?
 Apr 7 2008, 09:43:42 PM
No she played Ilse
re: Legally Blonde understudies
 Feb 25 2008, 05:56:02 PM
Has anybody done TDF for Blonde on here? Where were the seats located?
 Dec 9 2007, 12:09:56 AM
FYI - Cara went on as Serena today! She was amazing as always! Laura sounded a bit under the weather at the beginning of the show but once Positive came around she was amazing, as usual. Becky was beautiful and Orfeh was spot on.
 Dec 9 2007, 12:09:53 AM
FYI - Cara went on as Serena today! She was amazing as always! Laura sounded a bit under the weather at the beginning of the show but once Positive came around she was amazing, as usual. Becky was beautiful and Orfeh was spot on.
re: Scott Alan's 'Dreaming Wide Awake' CD
 Nov 4 2007, 08:14:02 PM
Edens song "I'm a star" is incredible. The whole cd is but that song is so damn catchy.
re: Next Legally Blonde airing on MTV
 Nov 4 2007, 08:12:11 PM
They are airing the show again on Thanksgiving but its going to be a sing along. -Comes right from the mouth of Nikki Snelson.
 Nov 4 2007, 08:11:00 PM
Becky was on for todays matinée and Lindsay was on in her track. . . not sure about the evening though. She was absolutely incredible today and riffed up a storm and told me that she probably wasn't going to ever be allowed to riff as much again, which really upsets me because she has an amazing riff on the second to last "i am so much better". A lot of the ensemble was out today as well. Nathan Balser had Rod Harrelson on for him, Paul Canaan had Rusty Mowery on and let me tell you that was wei
 Oct 24 2007, 08:11:06 PM
The banners just say "Elle and Warner" on them
re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN- New Monster
 Oct 13 2007, 01:14:08 AM
the new picture is exacty what it the monser looks like live
re: NEW Legally Blonde MTV Clips
 Oct 13 2007, 01:08:15 AM
That recording of the last note was miles better than it was live that night. Does anybody else think that the "yeah" sounds like a man?
re: Conrad Birdie: Your way
 Feb 1 2007, 01:29:44 PM
I have been given alott of freedom to do whatever i want with the character. Theres lotts of ways i can go with it but i dont know which way i wanna go thats why im asking for help.
Conrad Birdie: Your way
 Feb 1 2007, 01:24:38 PM
Right now im in rehearsals for Bye Bye Birdie and playing Conrad. I am starting to develope the character the way most people would, by trying to be a dumbed up version of Elvis. I was just wondering how you would want to see this character be played. He doesnt have much stage time but what he does have is alot of fun.
re: LaChanze this friday night.
 Sep 4 2006, 01:29:55 PM
She was on friday night and Kenita was on as Nettie. Both were incredible! Kenita is so tiny! The show was beautiful.
LaChanze this friday night.
 Aug 30 2006, 09:53:38 PM
Im so sorry i know how annoying these threads. But i found out yesterday that i finally was seeing The Color Purple this Friday night. I have wanted to see this show since it opened. I have been a hugh La fan for years and I was wondering what are the chances she will be in? Does she normally do Friday nights? I normally dont worry about the stars being out of the shows I'm seeing, but with this show the main reason im seeing it is her.
re: Wheres Amy?
 Aug 17 2006, 10:03:34 PM
Why was she out? Sick?

I guess that would explain this video too http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=130438689609990504&q=stephen+lynch&hl=en. She doesnt have the full costume in "Right in front on your Eyes" . . . she has a black skirt.

Wheres Amy?
 Aug 17 2006, 09:55:58 PM
I found this video of Stephen Lynch talking about his Tony Nom on Google. Im pretty sure all the clips of the Holly arent Amy. It doesnt look like her.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6915788458336389397&q=stephen+lynch&hl=en

Can anybody explain?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You