News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for WhatDoINeedWithLove?

WhatDoINeedWithLove? Profile Photo
Member Name: WhatDoINeedWithLove?
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

How to prepare for Sleep No More?  Jul 5 2011, 01:19:42 AM
i haven't posted here in years, but felt compelled after my incredible experience at sleep no more this weekend. what a mind-blower. i have never been so engaged.

i certainly understand why people are going time and time again. the whole thing was disorienting at first - sensory overload. after i did some exploring and following a couple of characters briefly (lady macbeth, lady macduff), i followed macbeth's full cycle once and i'm so glad i did. i was so impressed with the actor i saw. goosebumps. i'd love to go back and see lady macbeth's final moment, but macbeth's was phenomenal.

i'll also reiterate to take an actor's hand if it's offered - or as in my case, an actor lightly sucking on your thumb.

re: Broadwayworld 'Mamma Mia' screening invites  Jun 27 2008, 04:56:01 PM
The "Chicago" screening was actually 30-40 minutes outside of the city in Woodridge, IL. Horrible traffic = no dice!

re: NY Hairspray Screening Disaster  Jul 16 2007, 11:08:44 PM
chicago was a disaster as well. a small amount of people that had evites were let in after the hair stylists.

somehow passes to "chuck and larry" do not make up for waiting for two hours. lame.

re: Broadway Stars that had debut as a child  Jul 14 2007, 02:45:00 PM
Lacey Chabert in Les Mis.
Tony Performances 2007  May 15 2007, 01:23:26 PM
I'd love it if SA did a medley of All That's Known/Don't Do Sadness/Song of Purple Summer. With two acting nominations, I doubt they would only do Purple Summer a song featuring Lauren Pritchard.

Everyone knows Bitch of Living. I hope they don't do it.

re: Nominess Announced for 2007 Broadway.com Audience Awards: Spring Awaken  May 12 2007, 10:57:27 AM
I think it's kind of crazy that people who were once Spring Awakening fans are ready and willing to throw that admiration out the window based solely on the fact that some fans are obsessive. How does that change your enjoyment the show? The cast? The passion?
re: Nominess Announced for 2007 Broadway.com Audience Awards: Spring Awaken  May 11 2007, 07:23:11 PM
I also loved Spring Awakening, but these nominations and the lack of Donna Murphy are utterly ridiculous.

That aside..Andy Karl for breakthrough? Umm..I do believe that he had a much more substantial part in Altar Boyz.

re: The Color Purple Opening Night Chicago  May 4 2007, 11:12:25 PM
It was an awesome night. I sat in the same row, a few seats away from R Kelly. What a great performance. The cast was wonderful and I was truly impressed at how good Michelle Williams is.

It was crazy being so close to Oprah when she gave her speech! So close to the power!

re: My long considered TONY PREDICTIONS for non tech awards; Fire away  Apr 28 2007, 12:41:43 AM
Besides being the critical favorite, I think that Spring Awakening will win based on the fact that its tour weighs heavily on its success at the Tony's. People want this show to do well and they want it to have a future, Tony voters included.
re: Mullally, Foster and Hensley set for Young Frankenstein!  Mar 9 2007, 09:58:49 AM
I'm really hoping for a Chicago try out!
re: Spring Awakening to perform on Letterman & The View  Jan 19 2007, 07:24:50 PM
They will be on Letterman the night I'll be seeing Spring Awakening!
re: Mamma Mia Love! It's about time!  Dec 16 2006, 01:43:09 PM
The tour is great. Donna (Laurie Wells) and Sam (Sean Allan Krill) are excellent!
re: FULL Cast & Crew photo from HAIRPSRAY the Movie Musical!  Nov 24 2006, 09:16:06 PM
Where is Allison Janney?
re: Hunter Foster + Sutton Foster  Nov 23 2006, 12:13:06 AM

re: Free Dreamgirls Screening  Nov 18 2006, 08:41:19 PM
how long does it typically take to get a confirmation (if you do get one..?)
re: DREAMGIRLS TRAILER now at MTV.com  Oct 19 2006, 01:21:58 PM
Will the page not load for anyone else? I'm dying to see it!
re: Jennifer Hudson's version of 'And I Am Telling You' released!  Oct 9 2006, 01:17:01 AM
anyone else still wondering how the hell fantasia won?
re: Jennifer Hudson's version of 'And I Am Telling You' released!  Oct 9 2006, 01:15:05 AM
holy crap.
re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!  Sep 18 2006, 01:59:56 PM
At the end they showed clips of future shows..Kristin Chenoweth is going to be on.
re: Behind the Scenes: Spamalot's Lauren Kennedy on Becoming a Diva  Sep 17 2006, 03:10:49 AM
Lauren was cute. That was just bad editing.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You