pixeltracker

"The Megan Mullally Show" Debuts Today!!

"The Megan Mullally Show" Debuts Today!!

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#0"The Megan Mullally Show" Debuts Today!!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 9:23am

Who's watching?

Her opening number is already available on the show's official website.

I'm so excited for this...I'll be in class when it starts but I'm programming the VCR...which sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.

So here's hoping today it works.

I can't wait!!!

3pm on WNBC.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

mejusthavingfun Profile Photo
mejusthavingfun
#1re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 9:35am

Updated On: 9/18/06 at 09:35 AM

Trina55
#2re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 9:49am

I broke down and got a DVR so I wouldn't miss an episode. I can't wait!!!

SNLMedia Profile Photo
SNLMedia
#3re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 10:11am

I have my DVR set to record this daily. I can't wait to get home and watch the first episode today!

"The world is a better place because of hairspray." - Michael Ball

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#4re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 10:17am

It's on at 3pm? I didn't realize that. I thought it was a morning "Ellen"-"Rosie"-"View"-esque show.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#5re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 10:25am

re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!

The show is sydnicated, therefore it airs at different times in different cities, hence the 'check your local listings' mantra. In most cities it is airing in the a.m., and in some cities it is even airing late at night (11pm slot).

Katecab99 Profile Photo
Katecab99
#6re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 10:31am

OHHHHHHHHHHH, I wish I was home!!!

I can't wait to hear how it goes!

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#7re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 10:32am

What time is it airing in NYC?

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

broadwaybaby086
#8re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 10:50am

bummer. I'll be in class. Hopefully it'll turn up online.

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

Yankeefan007
#9re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 11:55am

In the NY area, it's on NBC4 at 3:00 PM. It's also on TBS Superstation (here, at least) at 8:00 AM, starting tomorrow.

#10re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 1:22pm

4:00pm
Here in Jersey.
Cant wait!

#11re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 1:30pm

Here's a link to their "Check Your Local Listings" map.
Where To Watch The Megan Mullally Show In Your Area

Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#12re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 1:40pm

This is a Broadway related show?

www.thebreastcancersite.com
A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03

WhatDoINeedWithLove?
#13re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 1:59pm

At the end they showed clips of future shows..Kristin Chenoweth is going to be on.

BrodyFosse123
#14re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 2:01pm

Mamie...apparently you're not familiar with Megan's background before she became solely known as Karen (Anastasia Beaverhausen) Walker on the long-running NBC sitcom "Will & Grace".

overthemoon419 Profile Photo
overthemoon419
#15re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 2:02pm

Anyone know how to check when certain guests will be on? I was at a taping last month with Timothy Olyphant and Selma Blair and would very much like to tape the episode. (I do love me some Timothy Olyphant!)

"It's not for sissies, contrary to popular belief." - Tommy Tune, on musical theatre.

My avatar: Yummy, no?

BrodyFosse123
#16re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 2:07pm

Just keep checking Megan's site. Quite a bit of shows were taped prior to today's debut and which will be airing at random until they catch-up to a current status. They start taping again this week and these 'new' episodes will start airing once the 'old' taped shows have aired.

DefyingEDCT Profile Photo
DefyingEDCT
#17re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 2:32pm

I saw it on, turned the channel. Nothing too exciting,.

SueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
#18re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 2:38pm

It is terrible. Trying WAY too hard. I love Megan, but I NEVER want to see Will Farrell in his underwear AGAIN. And did he really have to sing the ENTIRE "Wind Beneath My Wings?" He is quickly acquiring the Robin Williams Syndrome of the talk circuit. I really think he is the only one that finds him funny. Never want to see him on a talk show again. Ever.

PEACE.

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#19re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 3:01pm

Her intentions are good, but the execution is terrible. She is indeed trying too hard.

The great thing about Rosie was she did her little opening, she connected with her audience (studio audience, too!) then sat down and talked about current events with her piano man John McDaniel. THEN the rest of the show was guests and segments.

Megan should have taped in New York. That would have helped, too.

Very sadly, I don't think the show will last. Megan is a great personality, but she is missing some key elements for a successful talk show.

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

livelife
#20re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 3:03pm

Still, I hope it gets aired over here....*begs* I LOVE Megan. Shes brilliant.

tell me more, tell me more...how much dough did he spend?

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#21re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 3:05pm

Not here, she's not.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

Amneris Profile Photo
Amneris
#22re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 3:06pm

I adore this lady...but, this is bad...

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#23re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 3:08pm

I am not watching, but I have to admit that I thought Ellen's show was trying way too hard (still does sometimes) and took awhile to get in a groove and become entertaining.

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#24re: 'The Megan Mullally Show' Debuts Today!!
Posted: 9/18/06 at 3:13pm

Megans show gets better. Give it a week. What your watching today was filmed two months ago.

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

Videos