News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jazz

Member Name: jazz
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Surprise Sara Ramirez concert?
 Jan 31 2008, 04:03:48 PM
ooh i wish i could have been there! a whole ten tunes.

Sara has such a great voice i can't wait for her CD

Idina in Aida
 Mar 23 2007, 10:09:43 AM
i'm a huge Idina fan but personally i didn't feel she was right for this role vocally. I never saw her in the role, but just based on what i've heard, my strongest suit wasn't quite right...it lacked the oopmh that Sheree bought to the role
re: Shoshana
 Jan 2 2007, 02:42:07 PM
Shoshana bean has a myspace and there is her website too. Her myspace and website are pretty much up to date.

http://www.myspace.com/shoshanabean2

re: New Tony category nominee predictions
 Oct 23 2005, 03:07:54 AM
Shoshana Bean alll the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jazz

re: Shoshana Bean live chat?
 Oct 22 2005, 02:34:56 PM
i was there. Yes, Sho answered my questions, yes it was crazy. But i have total respect and admiration for the admin and Sho for even putting it together and then sticking with it when it got mad! they could easily have pulled the plug! so fair play to the admin/mods and Sho!! and you know what? it was..looking back both amusing and highly embarrasing

Jazz

re: London/Broadway recordings
 Oct 20 2005, 02:50:41 PM
yes, agreed the london chicago recording is much better than the broadway one!! depsite bebe neuwirth and ann reinking..it felt lacking in something!!
and yes i lovelove love mamma mia..certainly not the CD's..the cd is appaling IMHO!! however, the cast we have right now in london totally rock http://www.geocities.com/lucyharrisfan - hha a brilliant Donna!!

hmmm..what else??

Jazz

re: All Shook Up vs Mamma Mia
 Oct 9 2005, 03:22:15 PM
well i always used to stay at the hampshire hotel right opposite the stage door..and if i was in my room i'd lean out and watch the stage dooring from high above...

hahahah

JAzz

Oct 9 2005, 11:46:06 AM
hhahaha i totally loved Aida!! we never got it in london...gosh it was great..i saw it twice!!

Jazz

Oct 8 2005, 03:18:47 AM
having seen MM last night, in london! this show is great..i have not seen ASU..i really think MM is liked when you have a fantastic cast..the london cast right now is just incredible!! you can't get better and they all work so well!!

the last time i went we had a lot of understudies and it was good but not brill!! whereas yesterday it rocked beyond any previous time!!

that's just my humble opinion

Jazz

re: Mamma Mia?
 Oct 8 2005, 03:11:47 AM
i got reviews..which are pretty much spoilers on my site!!

http://www.geocities.com/lucyharrisfan

She plays Donna in London's MM

it is very light!!!

Jazz

re: Which Broadway Show is Worth the $$?
 Oct 1 2005, 11:59:49 AM
Yes, Wicked is worth every cent..i just got back from a week in NYC. i left NY and had seen it twice!1

JAzz

re: Katrina Benefit @ the Gershwin
 Sep 26 2005, 10:53:59 AM
has anyone got pics?? or know of sites???

Jazz

re: Mamma Mia seating question
 Sep 12 2005, 03:12:49 PM
well i'm a londoner. i've seen it 3 times 2x front row 1 x second row
the great thing about first row is you get to see things like "inside Donna's diary" (read the sept 2 review on my website) and the close up of Sky's speedos!! it is great up close at the prince of wales..go front row!!

Jazz

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You