News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DrTheatre

DrTheatre Profile Photo
Member Name: DrTheatre
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Tony Award For Perfect Attendance Introduced Next Season  Apr 1 2009, 12:01:33 PM
Well, I guess Jeremy Piven is out!
re: NEXT TO NORMAL 3/28 Review (spoilers!)  Mar 29 2009, 11:58:42 AM
Does anyone have the recording of I'M Alive...I would love to hear, or even the whole recording...PM please!
Michael Arden was the AD on "Tales"?  Mar 23 2009, 04:48:08 AM
I had no clue...saw this in an article about his upcoming appearances on KINGS...

"n the summer of 2007, Michael was one of four Broadway performers who joined Barbra Streisand on her first European concert tour.

Michael Arden covered Joni Mitchell's seminal album "Blue" in it's entirety at Joe's Pub this past October, with new arrangements by Todd Almond and a 5-piece band including Michael Aarons, Jim Hershman, Trey Files and Ruth Bennett.

Arden most recently served

re: America on Letterman this week  Mar 13 2009, 02:13:26 PM
I can not find the performance online either...even the letterman site does not have it up!
re: Wildhorn's WONDERLAND to Premiere at Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center F  Mar 6 2009, 03:11:41 PM
Does anyone have the demo...would love to hear it!
re: 'Only You' video from BWW TV  Mar 4 2009, 01:17:16 PM
Does anyone know how to get these songs of the net?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_OghUXBawA

Thanks in advance for those who do this...

re: Carrey and Gyllenhaal to Star in Big Screen Damn Yankees; Zadan, Meron  Feb 27 2009, 02:33:24 AM
I wonder if they would get an unknown for Lola?
re: Rent WIll Perform At Calif. High School!  Feb 26 2009, 02:04:39 PM
Can you change the title... my high school is called California High School and when I saw this post and other posts, I figured it was about my school (as well as others I know).

But, I am glad it's still going on!

"On My Way" from Sutton Foster's 'Wish" CD!  Feb 25 2009, 01:39:34 PM
I am having trouble with itunes and I can not purchase that song...would anyone be so nice to share it with me...I usually don't do this, but I love her version so much...

And, for those who own the CD...how it is?

Thanks in advance!

re: BYE BYE BIRDIE to begin previews September 11  Feb 24 2009, 06:14:34 PM
That's too bad...I always love to read and see her positive things about theater.

But, if on the other hand, I am glad she is mentioned in Wowowow.com....now that's something!

re: Spanish Brodway Stars  Feb 23 2009, 07:15:26 PM
Sherie Renee Scott is Spanish or Mexican i forget...

re: SHREK the OBC Recording released earlier than a lot of other recordings  Feb 23 2009, 05:26:29 PM
Opps my bad!
SHREK the OBC Recording is right on track...  Feb 23 2009, 05:22:18 PM
Good job guys!

re: Britannia High?  Feb 22 2009, 12:56:59 PM
I listen to some of the Samples on ITUNES (UK)...but can not purchase it because I don't have an account and it is not ready available in the US. I would love to have the recording just to have it, I like some of the songs and voices, but do agree that it look wayyyyyyyyy too cheezzzzzyyyy!
Britannia High?  Feb 22 2009, 04:33:36 AM
Does anyone have this TV Cast recording? It is a TV series...musical drama (that sadly only lasted one season), which had Broadway Dancers and West End Dancers and actors in it. It seem like a fun show...

Here's the website...

http://www.britanniahigh.com/index.html

THANKS!

re: I guess BARE is still happening in SF!  Feb 16 2009, 11:33:07 PM
The reason why I posted this, was because a company in S.F. pretty much was offered the rights to do the show, but that would have canceled all other shows being produced in the area. I had asked that person how they were able to get the rights and or even get granted to ask for them...and I was told "the show is no longer coming to SF like planned". So after I heard that, I was excited that this company could get it, but then read this article very shortly. Either way, I am so GLAD it's coming
re: Next to Normal Coming to Broadway!!  Feb 16 2009, 11:28:25 PM
How come I press the link on the first post and it no longer on there?
I guess BARE is still happening in SF!  Feb 13 2009, 04:59:37 PM
Funny, cause I was told it was not going to happen or it was postponed...guess it is still happening...awesome!

http://sanfrancisco.broadwayworld.com/article/SF_Production_BARE_Makes_Invite_Only_NY_Presentation_224_20090213

Talkin' Broadway?  Feb 11 2009, 03:35:21 AM
Is the site down or are they doing routine check-up or are they dead?
re: Run time of Guys and Dolls?  Feb 10 2009, 06:54:22 PM
"2:55"---wot, 2 minutes and 55 seconds wow!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You