Britannia High?

DrTheatre Profile Photo
DrTheatre
#1Britannia High?
Posted: 2/22/09 at 4:33am

Does anyone have this TV Cast recording? It is a TV series...musical drama (that sadly only lasted one season), which had Broadway Dancers and West End Dancers and actors in it. It seem like a fun show...

Here's the website...

http://www.britanniahigh.com/index.html

THANKS!

"In the U.S.A. You can have your say, You can set you goals And seize the day, You've been given the freedom To work your way To the head of the line- To the head of the line!" ---Stephen Sondheim
Updated On: 2/22/09 at 04:33 AM

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#2re: Britannia High?
Posted: 2/22/09 at 8:34am

dont go anywhere near it, its a dreadful show which was built up so much here in the UK and then failed massively in the ratings and with the critics (it got beat by the Antiques Roadshow) and was then dumped after 1 season

dreadful show, acting, music etc

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

Scripps2 Profile Photo
Scripps2
#2re: Britannia High?
Posted: 2/22/09 at 11:35am

I watched part of an episode - it was embarrassingly bad.

Weez Profile Photo
Weez
#3re: Britannia High?
Posted: 2/22/09 at 12:40pm

They even managed to make Mitch Hewer look incredibly unattractive. Now THAT is some mad skillz yo! D:

DrTheatre Profile Photo
DrTheatre
#4re: Britannia High?
Posted: 2/22/09 at 12:56pm

I listen to some of the Samples on ITUNES (UK)...but can not purchase it because I don't have an account and it is not ready available in the US. I would love to have the recording just to have it, I like some of the songs and voices, but do agree that it look wayyyyyyyyy too cheezzzzzyyyy!

"In the U.S.A. You can have your say, You can set you goals And seize the day, You've been given the freedom To work your way To the head of the line- To the head of the line!" ---Stephen Sondheim

dave1606
#5re: Britannia High?
Posted: 2/22/09 at 1:20pm

while I was in london in the fall I watched britannia high for about the first four episodes. Yes, its incredibly cheesy, but it was really a fun guilty pleasure! I have the soundtrack so if anyone wants it they can pm me! its pretty fun stuff. I am in no way saying that it is a good show, but it is an entertaining one.

Salene Profile Photo
Salene
#6re: Britannia High?
Posted: 2/22/09 at 11:20pm

I'm tempted to get it simply to hear Sapphire Elia sing.

I once sold a Les Mis program to her mother on ebay (it had Sapphire as young Cosette).
Updated On: 2/22/09 at 11:20 PM