News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for farfrombway

Member Name: farfrombway
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Britney on Broadway...
 Nov 21 2005, 10:27:36 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Brooke Tansley
 Nov 21 2005, 01:07:21 AM
Has anyone seen Brooke Tansley`s updated website? It's a little um.....unconventional!
re: Ashley Brown's first performance as Belle
 Nov 20 2005, 11:38:13 AM
The moment I can get to a computer after I see the show I will post a really long review!
I wrote a letter to Ashley so maybe I can get a backstage tour as well. It would be a dream come true! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

re: Ashley Brown's first performance as Belle
 Nov 19 2005, 10:25:18 PM
I just got a very early Christmas/Hannakah gift. One second row center seat to Beauty and the Beast in NYC! I am pretty darn happy! :) I can wait to see Ashley and Steve in action!
re: The Secret Garden!
 Nov 9 2005, 03:45:44 AM
REALLY? I saw the tour a long time ago! I wish I knew then what I know now.
re: Chenoweth on Old navy commerical ?
 Nov 3 2005, 11:42:15 PM
Just saw it a moment ago. I actually did a double take. I am all for Broadway stars in commercials.
re: Diana DeGarmo in West Side Story
 Nov 3 2005, 12:53:27 AM
Her soprano was perfect. The perfect ingenue! It made me wish the songs were a bit longer. Even I Feel Pretty which is my least favorite Broadway song of all time! Lets keep our fingers crossed for a CD of Broadway songs!!!
 Nov 2 2005, 12:09:08 PM
The show defied my expectations! The set was perfect!!! There was no curtain the lights went down then all of a sudden the Jets appeared! That was cool.
Aaron Ramey has a voice that made me go week in the knees. His acting was great. I wish I had gotten the chance to see him play the Beast!! The sparks between Maria and Tony practically lit up the stage.
Diana can be funny and turn on a dime for a dramatic moment! At the end she truly seemed to be crying as Tony died! The last few

Nov 2 2005, 02:40:37 AM
I just got back from seeing the show and I did promise to be honest. The show was incredible. Diana Degarmo was perfect as Maria!!! She pulled of the accent, the singing voice, the attitude! In a word everything!!! At the end she made your heart break. She will be on Broadway someday. It was almost worth the price of admission to see Aaron Ramey with his shirt off!! Oy!!! I expected a train wreck and I got magic instead!!!

Oct 30 2005, 08:44:20 PM
I don't have any broadway musical tickets at the moment so I need to get a musical fix somehow.
 Oct 30 2005, 07:22:36 PM
LOL! Glad the comment didn't blow up in my face I always try to look on the bright side of a performance. Even when poor Dorothy kept running off stage to grab Toto! The moment I get home I will write the review. The show is playing in San Jose, CA.
 Oct 30 2005, 07:04:15 PM
I will be happy to. Um... do you want me to lie if I don't care for her performance.
Diana DeGarmo in West Side Story
 Oct 30 2005, 06:15:56 PM
Seeing the show Tuesday night! Very curious to see how it will turn out! The show also stars Aaron Ramey as Tony. Has anyone seen him in anything?
re: You know you're a deranged musical theatre fan when....
 Oct 30 2005, 05:02:30 PM
Dollypop. That is the coolest thing I have ever heard.
re: You know you're a deranged musical theatre fan when....
 Oct 30 2005, 04:15:30 PM
Thank you! That is the nicest thing anyone has said to be all day. :) Imagine what I would be like if I actually lived in NYC.
re: Poe The Musical
 Oct 30 2005, 12:50:32 PM
Thank you for the website. I found it yesterday. :) I was also wondering if there is there any advanced buzz about it?
Poe The Musical
 Oct 30 2005, 10:38:14 AM
Does anyone know anything about this show? I am very curious about it!
re: Eponine's 'Little Women' Review (would love feedback)
 Oct 30 2005, 10:36:37 AM
I love your review!!! LOL!!! I love that Professor Bhaer 34 comment. I used to wish Jo would end up with Laurie as well. But not anymore!! :) That kiss at the end was my favorite. So funny romantic and sweet! The show is best I have seen in a looooong time. Lets keep our fingers crossed for a new LW soundtrack!!!
re: A change in me... BATB
 Oct 23 2005, 11:32:56 AM
Disney has created it's own sight for Ashley Brown in Beauty! It has music clips, a diary of her expierence, personal appearances, etc. Get get on Disney on Broadway and check it out!
re: What are Significant Musicals and Why??
 Oct 23 2005, 11:28:12 AM
1. Man of La Mancha- Well it was about a guy that fights windmills. It showed that a show could be very different and still be popular. Like Avenue Q etc.
2. Oklahoma!- I believe it was the one of the first if not the first musicals that had song's, music, dialogue, and a story that you could follow.
3. Avenue Q- Twisted yet has a heart.
4. Wicked
5. The Producers- Well it's fall out of your seat funny and has/had some extordinary talent in it.
There is more but suddenly I

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You