Brooke Tansley

farfrombway
#0Brooke Tansley
Posted: 11/21/05 at 1:07am

Has anyone seen Brooke Tansley`s updated website? It's a little um.....unconventional!

#1re: Brooke Tansley
Posted: 11/21/05 at 1:12am

brooke does a lot of fun artwork. even her last site design, the buttons were crumpled pieces of paper she had written on.

FrancisGumm Profile Photo
FrancisGumm
#2re: Brooke Tansley
Posted: 11/21/05 at 1:51am

ROFL!!! if she came up with that idea, thats hilarious and makes me like her even more!! HAHA i cant wait for the finished product

mistress, did you do the previous site?

http://www.brooketansley.com

"Beating AIDS and extreme, stupid poverty, this is our moon shot. This is our civil rights struggle, our anti-apartheid movement. This is what the history books will remember our generation for--or blame us for, if we fail."-Bono
Updated On: 11/21/05 at 01:51 AM

RentBoy86
#3re: Brooke Tansley
Posted: 11/21/05 at 2:00am

what has she been in? it wont let me click on anything on her site.

FrancisGumm
#4re: Brooke Tansley
Posted: 11/21/05 at 2:04am

re: Brooke Tansley

its under construction. before it just said, under construction. back on the hanger soon? and now there's a picture. she was Belle before Ashley Brown. perhaps you remember her picture?

"Beating AIDS and extreme, stupid poverty, this is our moon shot. This is our civil rights struggle, our anti-apartheid movement. This is what the history books will remember our generation for--or blame us for, if we fail."-Bono

RentBoy86
#5re: Brooke Tansley
Posted: 11/21/05 at 2:11am

Yeah, i knew i had heard her name, just didnt remember where it was from... thanks

Swiftynifty15
#6re: Brooke Tansley
Posted: 11/21/05 at 3:36pm

She was also in Hairspray and played Penny for some time, correct?

#7re: Brooke Tansley
Posted: 11/21/05 at 4:15pm

No, I didnt do her old website, nor her new one. I did meet her friend who put it together tho.

Jay2
#8re: Brooke Tansley
Posted: 11/22/05 at 11:10am

and on the 8th day, the Lord woke up from his day off and created Miss Brooke Tansley.

*sigh*

FrancisGumm
#9re: Brooke Tansley
Posted: 5/18/07 at 11:57pm

i was at best buy and on the tvs they were playing a movie w/hugh grant and i think i saw Brooke??? i dont know/didnt catch a name bc i was leaving. has she been doing movies?

Becoz_i_knew_you21 Profile Photo
Becoz_i_knew_you21
#10re: Brooke Tansley
Posted: 5/19/07 at 12:01am

I remember seeing her in Music and Lyrics, if I am not mistaken.

CurtainPullDowner Profile Photo
CurtainPullDowner
#11re: Brooke Tansley
Posted: 5/19/07 at 12:03am

She's on LAW AND ORDER sometime this week as a killer named BELLE.

Craig Profile Photo
Craig
#12re: Brooke Tansley
Posted: 5/19/07 at 12:08am

the 21st - the season finale - she plays a serial killer named Belle - they just had a promo for it...

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men" - Willy Wonka

FrancisGumm
#13re: Brooke Tansley
Posted: 5/19/07 at 12:13am

thanks! i think it may have been music and lyrics! was her character big?

and a serial killer named BELLE?! wow. that is hilarious! thanks for the heads up! im going to try and catch it!

ooh and when googling about Music/Lyrics, I came across this:
http://brooketansley.livejournal.com/

Videos