News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LilEphie12

LilEphie12 Profile Photo
Member Name: LilEphie12
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: avatars
 Nov 10 2005, 05:07:20 PM
okay thanks a lot.
re: Gilmore Girls Love Thread
 Nov 10 2005, 05:06:40 PM
I'll join i love that show. Lauren is soo funny on it. I would love to have a mother like that.
 Nov 10 2005, 05:03:44 PM
hey is it possible to have pictures that you might want to use on your profile?? Like if you have 5 or 6 pictures or something and you can just change which one is on your profile. Or does the picture you had go away when you upload a new avatar??? sorry if this is confusing but i don't really know how else to explain it. I already checked the FAQ or whatever it doesn't really say.
re: RENT tv appearances-- everything.
 Nov 8 2005, 03:47:05 PM
thanks i'll try to tape them all.
re: Vote for RENT at accesshollywood.com
 Nov 8 2005, 03:44:31 PM
i voted Hp and Deralid are still winnnig more people vote.
re: Idina Sound Track ... I mean Rent Sound Track.
 Nov 8 2005, 03:41:48 PM
I think she is a little more heard in the soundtrack but it's probaley( yeah i know i can't spell that word don't jump down my back) not on purpose mabye her voice is just a little louder. As for her being rude to her fans i don't think she'd be rude to anyone unless they deserved it or she had a bad day or something it happens.
re: RENT On the Set on Starz
 Nov 8 2005, 03:34:08 PM
Anyone know if it is on the regular channels??? (like 1-100) or something?? my dad took away the tome warnner cable
re: What song are you singing/thinking of right now?
 Nov 7 2005, 04:10:09 PM
I've had "Take Me Or Leave Me" from Rent in my head all day. I was singing it in study hall and driving my friends crazy.
Rent Movie Merchendise
 Nov 7 2005, 04:08:09 PM
hey does anybody know places or websites where you can get Rent merchendise cheep. My friend loves Rent and her birthday is coming up and she would love it is i could get her a shirt or something. so if anybody know please tell me.
re: Kelly Clarkson...
 Nov 5 2005, 07:24:11 PM
I think she would be a great Mauren as well. I love her songs. The music video for "Because of You" is soo sad i love it. anbody else seen it?
re: Les Miz Movie?
 Nov 5 2005, 07:21:31 PM
i think that would bee really cool. sience it is off broadway now some people who never got to see it can still catch it now. I know i'll see it. sounds cool
Waiting for CAMP
 Nov 3 2005, 05:23:34 PM
what is it about? i've never heard of it
re: Rent movie - I know, I know
 Nov 3 2005, 05:22:30 PM
lots of my friends can't wait for the movie eather. I myself being one of them. It sounds soo amazing so no wonder people can't wait.
re: Les Mis last show????
 Nov 2 2005, 06:02:46 PM
oh sorry i'm a really bad speller. and i'm 15
 Nov 2 2005, 06:00:55 PM
jerseygirl2 i love your signature thing its funny. there's this kid in my class who honest to god is like in love with bush. he drives everyone crazy we all hate him. he even started thins thing called the young republicans society. and were all 15 we can't even vote and he goes physo if you don't agree with him i'll show him this just for fun.
 Nov 2 2005, 05:57:03 PM
okay sorry i'll try to remember for next time but if i do it again i'll just apologize now
 Nov 2 2005, 05:55:15 PM
a chours is the class in school where you sing and have two concerts a year didn't you ever go to high school. and again sorry about the "soundtrack" thing
 Nov 2 2005, 05:53:08 PM
okay sorry about the "soundtrack" thing but why does that offend people so much and yes we are going to see it just mabye not on broadway.
 Nov 2 2005, 05:51:16 PM
I don't know where were seeing it but last year we saw Wicked in Toronto and yes thank you that does help
 Nov 2 2005, 05:48:55 PM
I do to know what Les Mis is it is one if my favorite mussicals and i have the soundtrack. I was simply wondering if anybody knew if it was closing on broadway or still on or whatever. Because my chours is going to go see it.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You