News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ShiningStar

ShiningStar Profile Photo
Member Name: ShiningStar
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The Show That Did You In
 Jun 15 2006, 10:28:45 PM
Aida! I was 12 and could care less that I was seeing a broadway show. After the show it was all I could talk about and I'm now going to college as a musical theatre major. Funny how those things turn out :)
re: Light in the Piazza on PBS Tonight 8 to 10:30PM!
 Jun 15 2006, 10:26:05 PM
Well sadly it didn't air tonight where I was and I've yet to find any listing for it in my area at all. So luckily I got a hold of my nana in NY and she recorded it for me! I cannot wait till she sends it to me :)
re: Michael Buble for Corny Collins?
 Mar 11 2006, 11:08:48 PM
I have no idea, but I would pay to see Michael Buble in anything! I think he's fabulous. =)
re: Nicest Broadway Stars?
 Feb 18 2006, 02:19:58 AM
James Royce Edwards and Hank Azaria. Those 2 were incredibly nice.
re: TAYE DIGGS BACK ON WILL AND GRACE!!!!
 Feb 9 2006, 08:28:17 PM
Ahhh I love him, and he was singing! I love when that man sings lol. Oh my gosh, how could they end it how they just did!?! (it ended while I was typing)....But gah, what a great episode!
re: SKIP OR NOT TO SKIP
 Jan 29 2006, 12:48:36 AM
jesus skip class, one time can't kill you. haha
re: PHANTOM Q
 Jan 29 2006, 12:44:49 AM
I feel the stage show is waaay better than the movie. Especially if you are lucky enough to see it with Howard McGillan as the Phantom! I find Gerard Butler's voice to be...well...quite terrible. Maybe because I have seen the stage show and am in love with Howard and Hugh. Though, I've liked the Christines I've seen much better than Emmy Rossum as well. I guess you'll just have to decide for yourself when you see it. But Howard Mcgillan is amazing, so you should by far enjoy it!
re: NEW CHORUS LINE LEADS ANNOUNCED
 Jan 28 2006, 11:51:14 PM
I'm almost possitive that Tyler Hanes got the role of Larry. I'm so excited!
re: NEW CHORUS LINE LEADS ANNOUNCED
 Jan 28 2006, 01:01:46 AM
Found out today that the amazing Tyler Hanes was cast in a leading role in the show! Tyler graduated from my high school a few years ago and is amazing. Every time I get to go take class with him...he's just fabulous! He has mainly done ensemble in some shows...most recently Sweet Charity...but this is his first leading role. Not sure who he's playing, but it's a leading role supposedly! As well as 2 other graduates from my school were up for roles as well, but one didn't make it (she was 1 of 3
PARADE
 Jan 26 2006, 10:14:10 PM
Anything from Altar Boys! Haha
re: A Tribute To Phantom Of The Opera: The Longest Running Musical In Broa
 Jan 9 2006, 12:43:46 AM
I was in my mother's womb getting ready to arrive 2 months later! Haha =)
re: CONGRATS TO PHANTOM!!!!
 Jan 9 2006, 12:22:51 AM
My favorite musical ever! CONGRATS on being such an amazing show! I hope it continues to run for many more years to come!!
re: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels on Jan. 15 (Lithgow's last show)
 Jan 9 2006, 12:19:31 AM
I'm going to see it the 14th! I'm so glad I get to see it before he leaves. I was so worried that he was going to be out of the show before I got to go!
re: Norbert Leo Butz Status
 Jan 7 2006, 09:57:33 PM
I'm seeing DRS this Saturday =( I was looking soooo forward to seeing him...now I'm sad.
re: Britney on Broadway...
 Nov 18 2005, 07:40:02 PM
hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
re: Unpopular Opinions You Hold
 Nov 11 2005, 10:40:08 PM
I'm a teen....who LIKES Wicked....and HATES psycho obsessed teen fans as well!! Omg, I'm elphaba, let me sing the same freakin songs at auditions over and over again!!! SHUT UP!!!!!!!!
 Nov 11 2005, 08:26:54 PM
Totally second Deena Jones. Blood Brothers was absolutely amazing!!

Nov 11 2005, 07:48:04 PM
-Don't really care for Millie at all or freakin Moulin Rouge.
-POTO is my favorite show, but Emmy Rossum sucked as Christine in the film version.
-I loved Brooklyn. It was weird in a sence, but very creative with the costumes and such. And the talent in the show was great I thought...Romona and Eden were awesome!

Best BFA Musical Theater Programs
 Nov 8 2005, 08:29:15 PM
SCAD was mentioned a few pages back....sorry to offend anyone (the person who mentioned it) but that school is god aweful! They're great when it comes to fashion and design and they have a beautiful campus, but their MT program is not good at all. They put on a show a few years back which was the same as my high school was putting on and our show was much better quality. Given the fact that I go to a performing arts school, still, it's sad when a college can't put on a decent show. When I comes
re: Mimi - Out Tonight
 Oct 23 2005, 08:44:39 PM
I don't know if anyone has posted this yet anywhere, but here's some of the video clips and some clips of the cast themselves discussing the movie!

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/rent/blog/

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You