pixeltracker

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels on Jan. 15 (Lithgow's last show)

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels on Jan. 15 (Lithgow's last show)

Dre2387 Profile Photo
Dre2387
#0Dirty Rotten Scoundrels on Jan. 15 (Lithgow's last show)
Posted: 1/9/06 at 12:06am

hey, just wondering if anyone is going to it and if they are, if they want to have dinner with me, SirLiir, and wickedrentq. not sure what time yet. we are meeting at the theatre at 4:30 to try for lotto tickets. so, if anyone wants to meet up, just post here.

<--- the set of A Midsummer Night's Dream that I was assistant stage manager for during the 2007 season at the STNJ outdoor stage.

-Dre-
You must remember all the same that at the crux of every game is knowing when it's time to leave the table... And it's important to be artful in your exit. No turning back, you must accept the con is done... It was a ball, it was a blast. And it's a shame it couldn't last. But every chapter has to end, you must agree.
~Dirty Rotten Scoundrels~

There's a special kind of people known as show people. We live in a world full of dreams. Sometimes we're not too certain what's false and what's real. But we're seldom in doubt about what we feel.
~Curtains~

It is a far, far better thing I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest I go to, than I have ever known.
~A Tale of Two Cities ~

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#1re: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels on Jan. 15 (Lithgow's last show)
Posted: 1/9/06 at 12:08am

Just to add we all have tickets already but anyone who does not (there may still be some available), feel free to come hang with us. It's going to be a fun night!

ShiningStar Profile Photo
ShiningStar
#2re: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels on Jan. 15 (Lithgow's last show)
Posted: 1/9/06 at 12:19am

I'm going to see it the 14th! I'm so glad I get to see it before he leaves. I was so worried that he was going to be out of the show before I got to go!

Lorelai Profile Photo
Lorelai
#3re: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels on Jan. 15 (Lithgow's last show)
Posted: 1/9/06 at 10:15am

2pm or 7pm show?

(formerly bronte604) "You really just love money and power and capitalism? You know they're never going to love you back." "Things happen for the best...I don't even believe that myself."

Sheri Profile Photo
Sheri
#4re: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels on Jan. 15 (Lithgow's last show)
Posted: 1/9/06 at 11:17am

Shining star, I'll be there on the 14th as well (matinee). I'm very glad that I'll be able to see him before he leaves the show too.

Lorelai Profile Photo
Lorelai
#5re: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels on Jan. 15 (Lithgow's last show)
Posted: 1/9/06 at 11:35am

I just decided to go, got my ticket for the 7pm show....I'd love to meet up with anyone going to that show (or, trying to go)!

(formerly bronte604) "You really just love money and power and capitalism? You know they're never going to love you back." "Things happen for the best...I don't even believe that myself."

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#6re: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels on Jan. 15 (Lithgow's last show)
Posted: 1/9/06 at 3:29pm

This is for the 7 pm show.

Videos