News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for goodygalinda

goodygalinda Profile Photo
Member Name: goodygalinda
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Alto audition song-help!
 Dec 29 2005, 06:29:07 PM
some good ones are he's a tramp from disney's lady and the tramp, or day by day from godspell,on a clear day accapella can be really fabulous (if you get a chance listen to the barbra striesand version from 1969)
re: Style
 Dec 26 2005, 08:34:30 PM
daydreamer, please tell me you're joking about the whole socks and sandals thing, that is soo gross. well, my personal style changes every day depending on how much effort i feel like putting into my outfit, i usually go with something retro. don't refer to my pic as a general statement about my style, senior pics, gotta please everybody, i did just get the coolest coat for christmas, its black velvet and looks a little like a cavaliers coat from the civil war era. tres hot!
re: Tough decision for Elphie...what show?
 Dec 26 2005, 08:25:37 PM
I would love to be in your shoes, living in California sucks some times, personally i would really like to see piazza
re: SPEARS????
 Dec 7 2005, 11:11:23 PM
BLESS THE LORD O MY SOUL, i just heard like 2 days ago from a friend that she was taking it for sure and i almost cried, balance is now restored and Broadway still respectable!!!!
re: Christian Groups View on the movie Rent
 Dec 6 2005, 10:57:29 PM
Hey hey hey, by belittling their arguments (some of which i totally agree with, being Christian and all) you are only making them dislike it more, only creating a bigger problem, and putting youself on the same plain of closed mindedness. Many of these " Christian" articles are written by radicals, and not a true picture of the average Christians view on the topic, i know a lot of Christians that would defend RENT. while i personally don't condone many of the afore mentioned lifestyles and choic
re: Best Set You've Ever Seen?
 Nov 25 2005, 02:21:34 AM
I HATE LIVING IN CALIFORNIA!!! do you have any idea how difficult and expensive it is to see a decent show out here, not only do you have to send half your college fund on your ticket, you have to spend the other half on gas. but of what I have seen on tour I have to say Les Mis was amazing, serious props to their techies, the scene changes were flawless.
re: Rent Reactions Inspire Terror
 Nov 25 2005, 01:51:41 AM
to quote the show, "America, America!" on behalf of all teenagers I am so sorry that some of us are SUCH IDIOTS, but everyone must have noticed that all of America is completely disenfranchised from anything that "doesn't directly effect them" Now,if one of their favorite anorexic pop queens or movie stars were to contract AIDS there would be such a push for the cure, that pisses me off.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You