News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CMC542

CMC542 Profile Photo
Member Name: CMC542
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: HaIrSpRaY THE MOVIE AUDITION STORIES
 Apr 8 2006, 10:04:18 PM
ahhhh that scares me that supposedly they didnt ask anybody back for link...that makes me nervous, i hope they dont just look at my headshot and turn me away. i wonder what they plan on doing: more auditions or just going for someone with a name
 Apr 7 2006, 06:25:46 PM
haha yeah..i really want to be one of the "nicest kids in town" but alas, i cannot make it to toronto tomorrow, so no hope there. i sent in an email with my headshots and resume 2 days ago and i havent heard anything. soo whatev...good luck tomorrow auditioners
 Apr 7 2006, 12:34:06 PM
question.....would you really consider fender/sketch/brad/iq ensemble?? i would think they would still want to have really good people play those roles, even if they dont live in the area.
 Apr 7 2006, 12:56:50 AM
how long did it take you guys to get the email?? i sent in my app resume and photos yesterday....?
re: Now Casting Link Larkin in Hairspray Movie
 Apr 5 2006, 01:00:07 AM
what do plan on singing...i was thinking about having like a 50's pop song prepared...something like Ruby Baby or something
 Apr 4 2006, 11:44:58 PM
anyone else plan on not singing "without love"? im gonna have it prepared, but i would rather sing something else. but i guess from the stories ive been reading, they prefer you to sing the material they listed.
 Apr 4 2006, 07:12:52 PM
Is anyone else not able to go to the Toronto Open Call?? There's no way possible for me to go, so I sent in the form, my resume, and two photos via email to the casting company, and I'm PRAYING they will be able to do something about it...probably not though.

>Chris<

Apr 4 2006, 12:05:28 AM
What is the email address that people have been sending their resumes and headshots to?
re: The Mysterious Harmony in 'In His Eyes'
 Feb 27 2006, 11:33:12 PM
i know exactly what you are talking about...i always thought it was just christianne going up in the end...haha im glad im not the only one hearing this
Audience ratings
 Nov 27 2005, 04:46:45 PM
i dont understand why people are so upset about it being in 5th place right now....people need to look at it this way:

-Harry Potter has been reaching incredible numbers because since it was a book first, it has been at easy access to everyone around the world, making everyone known about it
-Since it being a big weekend for families, what parent wants to take their younger children to go see a movie that includes drug use, people dying, and im sad to say it, but drag queens also. T

re: Rent ranked #5 in America's Box Office
 Nov 27 2005, 04:18:05 PM
"You are making a brash statement in suggesting that anyone who likes this film is "pretending" to do so......."

i love how on this board an actor is finally able to defend himself and really say what he feels like saying about 'nay-sayers'

YOU GO ANTHONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

re: Anthony Rapp...'Take Me or Leave Me'
 Nov 27 2005, 04:10:26 PM
could someone PM it to me too? thanksss
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You