News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for spandex_love

spandex_love Profile Photo
Member Name: spandex_love
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: BWAY ROCKS CRASH MANSION TONIGHT
 Feb 1 2006, 02:39:19 PM
Things like this are why I HATE Canada.
re: fav bway actor moment off the stage
 Jan 29 2006, 01:41:47 PM
Adam Pascal in School of Rock
Anthony Rapp in Adventures in Babysitting
Matt Caplan's solo music.. and his random babblings at his gigs. Especially when talking about being religious "Devil I looooove you"

re: Matt Caplan Appreciation or Something Like It
 Jan 29 2006, 01:34:54 PM
Well.. I like his Mark. And I enjoyed him singing OSG as Roger.

However, I'm not going to get in to the whole Matt/Mark subject. Because what I really love is his solo music. Overtones is amazing, his first demo was amazing and he is hilarious. Listening to some of the little ramblings that he does in between songs at gigs are hilarious.

His songs are well written, they have beautiful lyrics that tie in with a wonderful melody. If you don't have his CD, seriously look into it

re: Matt Caplan - Current Mark in Rent
 Jan 29 2006, 01:22:38 PM
I've never seen him live in Rent.

I've heard him singing lots of the songs, and I've seen a bootleg of him. I've heard his Roger, and I loved listening to it. I really enjoyed him in the bootleg.

I probably wont see him before he leaves, which makes me sad.

I love Overtones (his CD) and his demo CD with a passion. His little ramblings at his gigs crack me up and make me love him. He seems like such a nice guy, and he's funny. His take on Mark may not be what some peopl

re: Uma/Ulla
 Dec 28 2005, 10:22:56 PM
The flip from the desk to the splits made me love Uma. And her fake accent was alright. I do hope she gets a nomination, even if it wasn't amazing.

And I laughed through the entire movie, obnoxiously so. So did everyone else. And we all applauded. It's hard not to, after the marching swastika kick line.

re: RENT vs. PRODUCERS
 Dec 28 2005, 10:20:13 PM
Can I choose both? They each have their amazing qualities, and each have their flaws. I love them equally.

But Rent would win out I think, because Adam Pascal is my god.

re: Unpopular Opinions You Hold
 Dec 28 2005, 09:44:44 AM
Why not, I'll join in.

I love Matthew Broderick in the Producers. I don't even care what anyone says, Matt and Nathan are an awesome pairing.

I love Daphne's voice on the Rent OBCR, but anywhere else.. not so much.

High school music teachers who put on musicals and cast people who cannot sing in lead roles, need to be put down.

I think Idina Menzel has one of the best voices I've ever heard.

Adam Pascal has the best male voice I've ever heard.

re: Robin De Jesus in Rent
 Dec 18 2005, 12:34:28 PM
As soon as I saw this thread I got excited. I loved that guy in Camp.

Ahh to live in New York and be able to see him on Broadway.

re: Adam Pascal Pictures
 Dec 18 2005, 12:32:32 PM
I'm sure you've got all the pictures you need.. but why not continue the Adam love?

Because he looks hot in makeup. And dark hair. If ANYONE has more dark-haired Adam pictures can they PM me?

With Josh Groban. Wow.

Hello God? It's me.. Adam..

Sexy stare-down.

A little tummy, anyone?

And yum.

re: World AIDS Day
 Dec 1 2005, 12:17:23 PM
Go light a candle for AIDS.. you know you want to.

http://www.lighttounite.org/

re: BREAK A LEG COLOR PURPLE!
 Dec 1 2005, 12:12:38 PM
I agree. Good luck to everyone in it, I'm sure it'll be fabulous!
David Hasselhoff
 Dec 1 2005, 12:11:25 PM
Wait, wait wait. David Hasselholf, as in Baywatch? No way! Who knew he could sing?
re: When the RENT cast was on The View,
 Nov 30 2005, 03:07:26 PM
I have it downloaded on my computer. PM me if you're interested in me sending it to you!

-- Sara

Rent Attendance Anecdotes
 Nov 30 2005, 03:02:03 PM
I live in Nova Scotia, Canada, and I've been to see the movie twice now.

The first time was on opening night, a Wednesday at 9:40, so the attendance wasn't great. Which, I suppose was a good thing for me, since I belted all the songs out along with the movie. But from what I'm told, the showing before that was pretty much packed. Then I went again that Sunday night, and again, it wasn't what I expected as far as attendance goes. It was about half full. But I live in a small area, with a

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You