News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Rebecca

Rebecca Profile Photo
Member Name: Rebecca
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Les Mis Rush Question
 Jan 7 2007, 03:54:21 PM
Does anyone know any more about this? Talkinbroadway said to show up 2 hours before the show but would it be best to go earlier? I'm thinking of going with a few of my friends maybe Wednesday but we would like to know beforehand if this is a good idea. Also, this wouldn't be for a matinee performance, right, just the 8 PM? Sorry for all the question marks :)
Thanks!

re: Wedding Singer Student Rush 11/22 Matinee
 Nov 21 2006, 11:12:49 PM
Thank you!
Wedding Singer Student Rush 11/22 Matinee
 Nov 21 2006, 10:59:48 PM
Hi everyone. I know this is hard to predict but does anyone have any ideas of how early I should get to the box office tomorrow to get 2 student tickets for the matinee performance? I'm thinking maybe earlier than usual because it's Thanksgiving break and people might be off school. Does anyone know if they sell more than just the front row, because that would make it so I didn't have to go in so early.
Thanks!

re: Jersey Boys Student Rush
 May 17 2006, 12:34:09 AM
Thanks! We're really excited to see this but I wonder how they'll take the news about the time you suggested :) Oh well, we'll deal.
re: Jersey Boys Student Rush
 May 17 2006, 12:02:26 AM
Wow, ok - thanks. So where are the seats located? I haven't seen that posted anywhere.
re: Random question
 Mar 24 2006, 07:58:49 PM
I actually just saw Norbert in DRS this Wednesday night and I thought he sounded fabulous. I know he's been missing a lot so I was worried he wouldn't be on but I was pleasantly surprised. I'm not too sure what's wrong with him, but I thought he sounded comfortable and healthy. I wonder, though, if he performed at the matinee performance too.
re: The Official Patrick Wilson Love Thread
 Mar 23 2006, 11:07:47 PM
Hi! Having just seen Barefoot yesterday afternoon, I thought I'd share in the love ...
Patrick was fabulous! I had an awesome orchestra seat so I had a perfect view of everything. I found myself watching him during some of the slower parts that I was familiar with from the movie and I was really impressed with his smaller expressions when no one's really supposed to be focused on him (as well as everything else). I truly think the whole audience fell in love with him during the

re: Anyone willing to shell out advice on getting tickets...
 Feb 16 2006, 10:58:05 PM
I know the New York Theater Workshop takes ushers and lets them in for free, if you're interested in seeing one of their shows. I think they take 5 each performance or something.
re: Non-Theatre Majors?
 Dec 13 2005, 01:40:49 AM
I'm a freshman majoring in International Business with a minor in French. But, then again, I am a freshman.
re: Frenchie Davis?
 Dec 12 2005, 12:15:13 PM
I kinda didn't like her all through American Idol and then I saw Rent and she was the soloist in Seasons and the whole audience about died. She was really really good!
re: Adam Pascal Moving To L.A.
 Dec 11 2005, 10:15:47 PM
I'm sorry Emcee but I had to bring it up!! It makes me wanna die, too, although probably far less than you because I've just started to get into him. I still hear sometimes that he lives in Westchester and I dream that I'll meet him one day there because I go to school over there. Oh well.
re: Adam Pascal Moving To L.A.
 Dec 11 2005, 10:01:14 PM
Just bumping this to see if anyone's got any new info?? Please let him stay in NY!
re: Light My Candle Question
 Dec 11 2005, 11:58:47 AM
I get confused in the movie when Mimi waves the stuff in front of him at the end of "Out Tonight" like she knows he wants it or whatever. But then he gets really pissed off so maybe he does hate it.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You