News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Carmilla

Member Name: Carmilla
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway and the Coronavirus  Mar 10 2020, 06:46:05 AM

Square Peg2 said: "Although it sort of makes sense to me that if you're wearing a mask, you're less likely to touch your face, which is one of the major recommendations, so who knows."

I would want to wear a mask specifically for that reason. I realized that I really do touch my face often. So I've started wearing a scarf instead. I think of it as a human version of an animal's cone of shame 😂

Six Rush or Lottery News  Feb 23 2020, 07:37:55 PM

chuckydisc said: "Historically AA 101/102 was also given to the rush line. You are saying it was not for the evening? Any word if that was also the case for Saturday/yesterday matinee, Sunday/today matinee and/or Sunday/today evening?"

I'm not sure about AA 101-102 actually. I didn't recognize them from the rush line, but it's very possible they could have been the next evening group after you in line

Six Rush or Lottery News  Feb 23 2020, 08:09:51 AM

chuckydisc said: "KitKatBoy24 said: "I got in line at 6:15 this morning and am 7th in line. It’s a two show day. By 6:30 I’d say the line doubled. Now it’s 7:18 and there’s maybe 30 people."

What timedid #'s 1-6 get there?

Which seats were you given?
"

Hi, I also rushed yesterday morning. 

#1 - Evening, seats AA103-104, arrived at 5:30

#2, Evening, seats AA111-112,

RUSH tix question  Jan 9 2020, 09:23:07 PM
I believe you should be able to do so,but yes, ultimately it's up to discretion of whomever is working at the box office window at the moment.

The only time I've been told no was when I won Hamilton lotto and my friend was running late. I think in that case, the Richard Rogers doesn't allow lotto tickets to be left at will call to prevent resale

Can you "past date" rush tickets?  Jan 9 2020, 09:10:57 PM
For Shubert houses, you absolutely call Telecharge using the phone number on the back of the ticket. After you tell the Telecharge rep you have a past date ticket, they then call the box office for availability. If they're able to accommodate you, they'll ask you to provide the ticket number to verify it hasn't been used. You'll submit the past date ticket for a new ticket at the box office.

You should call right at 10 am when the box office opens for your best chance of being seated.

2019 Tony Awards Reactions Thread  Jun 9 2019, 09:58:45 PM
I love Hadestown but I did not love that performance
2019 Tony Awards Reactions Thread  Jun 9 2019, 08:27:35 PM
Seriously what was going on with the sound
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Apr 19 2019, 08:43:44 PM
They did sell rush today, but it's not guaranteed they will have rush tickets every day. They also don't know how many will be available.

They will not sell standing room until every single last seat is sold. At 7:15, when they tickets came off Ticketmaster, there were about 6 scattered seats left, all for about $250ish? We tried and waited and hoped they would sell us standing room, but instead they offered the remaining seats which had dropped to $189.

HADESTOWN SEATING?  Apr 18 2019, 11:50:58 PM

LxGstv said: "rwkpa26 said: "Just received an email from TodayTix that my purchased tickets for mid-May are now cancelled and refunded due to “selling out” of seats under that price level (despite plenty of seats being available for my performance). They’re really pushing for the increased ticket prices!"

Is this real? How can that be? When did you purchase the tickets?

I was under the impression TodayTix already had the tick

TodayTix and TKTS tickets - can you exchange when over-the-title star is out?  Jan 10 2019, 09:34:14 PM

TodayTix will not issue a refund or exchange if an over the title actor is out. They will give you past dating instructions, and let you know that past dating is at the theatre's discretion.

If it's a future performance, sometimes they offer to attempt to resell your tickets for you. But even if they do resell, they will only give you TodayTix credit, not a refund back to your original method of payment.

For TodayTix orders that you have to pick up your ticket fr

Once on This Island Rush  Dec 31 2018, 01:46:20 AM
They don't have rush seats available anymore. They only have standing room, which sells out as soon as box office opens. I have no idea how early people have been getting there for standing room.

Fire trucks outside Broadhurst?!  Dec 10 2018, 06:59:18 PM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrOatWSlP35/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1wm4jizv9mn5r

The street is closed to cars to vehicles, but pedestrians can walk by.  

Hopefully no one was hurt!

Stubhub procedure  Jul 11 2018, 11:36:42 PM
I had a great, last minute experience with Stubhub.

I saw The Band's Visit back in April. I had gone to TKTS, but I wanted to see if I could find a better deal on Stubhub. I ended up paying $20, plus $7.15 in fees, to sit in the second last row of the mezz. My order confirmation email is time stamped at 7:52 (for the 8:00 show.)

I had gotten in line while I waited for the order confirmation. Then I realized d'oh! It wasn't a mobile ticket, but an e-ticket PDF that had to be pr

TodayTix Ending Referral Program Discount Codes  Apr 5 2018, 08:56:19 PM

I got this email today:

Important information about the TodayTix referral program

Hello ,

After several years of using our referral program to say “thank you” to our early adopters for helping us grow the TodayTix community in eleven markets across the globe, we have decided to bid farewell to the program, effective today. Going forward, referral codes will no longer be valid, and any accrued account credit will expire on April 30, 2018.

...JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR LIVE Discussion Thread  Apr 1 2018, 10:05:35 PM

greenifyme2 said: "disneybroadwayfan22 said: "^I saw the glitter"

Yeah but it was like a stream. They cut it very shortcrying
"

Yeah I was confused why they cut to black screen so quickly.  

JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR LIVE Discussion Thread  Apr 1 2018, 08:35:54 PM

I agree it's hard to hear.  But, in defense of the audience, yesterday we were encouraged to cheer, clap, sing along, wave our arms around, stand up and dance, etc. So the audience is reacting as they were told to do so, but I agree, they should have adjusted the sound knowing that.

JCS Live Tickets  Mar 31 2018, 11:23:17 PM

bstoll1 said: "Can anyone comment on how it was to be in the PIT. My concern is if have a jacket and small drawstring backpack....what am I expected to do with them while standing for 3 hours? I assume they don't want us holding our bags and/or wearing our coats. Was there a place to check bags and coats for those standing in the pit?"

I'm not sure if you'll be warmer from standing close to other people in the pit, but I was very grateful for my coat

JCS Live Tickets  Mar 31 2018, 10:09:06 PM
Upon entry, pink and green wristbands had our phones places in these bags that lock up with something like a clothing anti theft device. Yellow wristbands got to keep their phones, but they did announce to put them away, no pictures, etc.
JCS Live Tickets  Mar 31 2018, 09:56:21 PM
Also forgot to say apparently there were people turned away. After we got our phones freed, someone said her friend with pit got turned away. Not sure what time her friend arrived.
JCS Live Tickets  Mar 31 2018, 09:53:44 PM
You don't have to take the shuttle back, you can leave from the venue.

I'm not sure where the yellow wristband check in location was. But the two sets of shuttles had signs saying neither Hotel or BAM.

They gave us one bottle of water, a granola bar, and a piece of fruit. If you can bring something small (like another granaloa bar or something) I say do it. I'm starving!

They had black bags on out seats when we arrived. They didn't say anything about the bags unt

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You