News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for krcasteel1986

krcasteel1986 Profile Photo
Member Name: krcasteel1986
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Ghost
 May 23 2012, 09:31:55 PM
I already purchased my tickets for "Ghost" at the end of July... but looking at the numbers and seeing all the seats that are available on Ticketmaster for the remainder of this month's performance... it doesn't look good. Do you think it will still be open in July? Fingers crossed that it picks up during the summer months.
Stage Doors
 May 23 2012, 09:30:15 PM
Aw, thanks everyone for the help :)
Save Priscilla!!!
 May 21 2012, 08:40:15 PM
Hey everyone! If everyone can please take a moment to sign this petition that would be great. Priscilla should simply move to a smaller theater!

http://www.change.org/petitions/priscilla-queen-of-the-desert-stay-on-broadway

Pass it along!!

Best Seats
 May 18 2012, 10:35:05 AM
I am looking for seats at the Lunt-Fontanne for "Ghost." I have three choices of seats and not sure which ones are the best. Here are my options:

1) row B, seat 107 in the center
2) Front Mezzaine, row A in the center
3) Mezzaine, row A seat 101 in the center

Since this show has a lot of special effects, what would be the best viewing location?

Rock of Ages/ Ghost
 May 17 2012, 10:39:15 PM
With the Rock of Ages movie coming out next month, do you think this is going to effect the show? In other words, would you buy your tickets in the next few weeks or wait until the next month or so when a new discount comes out? Telecharge is offering me row BB seat 101 now...it doesn't get better than that!

Also, would you buy Ghost now? I want mezzanine row A in the center... but they may put out a new discount for July too.. I'm not going to the show until July 26th but I don't wan

Evita
 May 16 2012, 11:06:35 AM
For "Evita", is it better to see a performance with Elena Roger or her understudy?
Stage Doors
 May 15 2012, 11:44:56 PM
Where are the stage doors located for Foxwood, Palace, Broadway, Saint James, Nederlander, Helen Hayes, Lunt Fontanne, Gershwin, and Marquis... will Raven, Ricky Martin, Jeremy Jordan, Nick Adams, and Richard Fleeshman sign playbills and take pictures? Share your experiences so I can prepare myself!
Best seats for Newsies?
 May 15 2012, 11:22:37 PM
First few rows of the mezzanine... go to playbill.com, register for free and you can get discounted tickets for 89.00
Evita Tickets
 May 15 2012, 10:05:22 PM
Does "Evita" usually put out discounts? Will there be any special discounts in July? I am eyeing row H on the center aisle in the mezzanine.. but don't want to purchase yet if there will be special discounts, like the ones for Ghost and Priscilla.
Having second thoughts...
 May 15 2012, 09:20:14 PM
Well, actually, since Priscilla has a sunday night performance I am able to see them all. My schedule is as follows: Sunday- Sister Act 3 pm/ Priscilla, Monday- Rock of Ages, Tuesday- Spiderman, Wed- Newsies/Ghost, Thurs- Evita, Fri- Wicked :) Kinda bummed that 'Bring it On" is coming now.. but it will still be in previews when I am there.
Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 5/13/12
 May 14 2012, 09:02:41 PM
It doesn't look like Priscilla is doing to well
Ghost Seating
 May 14 2012, 09:01:05 PM
I'm having the same issue...I think I am going to go with the front mezzanine.. I am waiting for a discount code for performances after July 8th.
Sister Act lasting through when?
 May 14 2012, 08:59:30 PM
I hope Sister Act doesn't close. I really want to see it when I am in New York in July... and you can't beat front row rush!!
Priscilla and Sister Act?
 May 14 2012, 08:55:54 PM
Do you think they will be around in July when I got to NYC? I plan to see both of them and would be disappointed if they closed. Also, any news of when Bring It On will be at the St. James? Or is that just a rumor?
Spiderman box seat
 May 11 2012, 11:43:05 PM
110 dollars
Spiderman box seat
 May 11 2012, 11:17:30 PM
Hey all!

Are you able to see everything from an upper flying circle box? Is right or left side better? I was thinking of taking A, seat 1 of the box. Let me know! About to buy a ticket!!

Newsies at Nederlander
 May 11 2012, 12:52:14 PM
Going to purchase my ticket for Newsies tonight! What are the best seats at the Nederlander? Thanks!
 May 10 2012, 04:35:31 PM
I'm thinking of dropping Priscilla.... it's coming to my area next Spring on tour... I can see it then. However, Nick Adams won't be on the tour I saw that Priscilla isn't even doing well... wonder if it will even be there in July.
 May 10 2012, 01:55:25 PM
Was planning to see Priscilla, Evita, Sister Act, Spiderman, Ghost, Rock of Ages, and Wicked.. now I really want to see Newsies too, after hearing raving reviews on it, which means I would have to delete a show. Which show should I drop? Is Newsies worth it?

Thanks!

Coming to New York City in July
 May 2 2012, 09:03:14 PM
OH, Thanks for the tips so far! Another question: I haven't been to NYC in a while. I am staying at the Raddison Martinque on 32nd Street. Is it safe to walk back to my hotel room at night after my Broadway show lets out? NYC is still one of the safest cities right? I won't get mugged?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You