News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for pengwendolyn

Member Name: pengwendolyn
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Now that HAIRSPRAY is out...
 Jul 20 2007, 11:03:04 PM
^ That... made me fall out of my chair laughing. Maybe due to lack of sleep lately.
re: HAIRSPRAY COMPANION BOOK IN STORES NOW....
 Jul 19 2007, 03:18:46 PM
I'm probably going to either have to order it online or hope that one of the bookstores here will order it in for me. Or maybe, but very unlikely, they'll just have it there.
re: RENT w/The 'Rents
 Mar 11 2006, 03:56:12 PM
I got my mom to watch the movie, she didn't really seem to dislike it... or really like it. It's weird, she watched it because I told her she was going to, and because one of her old coworkers and his partner told her to when we ran into them one night. I think she enjoyed Jesse L. Martin in it, but at one point (Before I'll Cover You) was like "is he going out with... him... her?" and then I'll Cover You came on and she was like "oh, okay than". But I don't think that I'll be comvincing her
re: IT COULD HAVE SAVED THE FILM!!! (Rent Alternate Ending)
 Feb 23 2006, 03:02:01 PM
Here's my theory on the film. If the Larson family liked it, and the original cast liked it, than that's all that matters. I quite enjoyed both endings, and I enjoyed the movie. So shoot me.
re: TAYE DIGGS BACK ON WILL AND GRACE!!!!
 Feb 10 2006, 12:09:22 PM
I missed it. I totally forgot it was on, and went out... and it completely slipped my mind. Urgh.

And yes, gay marriage is legal in Canada (kinda... I don't quite understand how it works right now)... though that might change soon 'cause of the Conservatives winning.

re: What broadway character to you relate to most and Why?
 Feb 7 2006, 06:30:14 PM
I'm weird, cause I'm female but I feel like I relate to Mark Cohen in RENT. Maybe because he's all outsideish in his group of friends, and observes them. But I also have Maureen moments. Without the liking of females.
Just take the cake, Anna Mae.
 Feb 6 2006, 08:33:11 PM
I think that your story was nice. Maybe it's just me, but I found it inspiring. That people can actually change. Thank you for sharing.
re: Rent on Breakfast with the Arts rerun
 Jan 21 2006, 10:45:19 PM
Thanks! I shall go check the glorious listings now...
Ok, so I'm a little late to the conversation.
 Jan 19 2006, 08:38:46 PM
Dramatic_Irony: I'm glad I gave you nice imagery, and I enjoy having new best friends.
Ok, so I'm a little late to the conversation.
 Jan 19 2006, 06:41:10 PM
I could totally see finger sandwiches flying everywhere, but Anthony staying spotlessly clean. Just 'cause I'm like that.
Chicagoland
 Jan 18 2006, 08:44:03 PM
Oh, there was something else I was going to say. How can you be homophobic and like RENT?!? I mean... it deals with homosexuality... People confuse me greatly.
(dots are FUN)

Chicagoland
 Jan 18 2006, 08:39:11 PM
That would make me sad. As much as I wish that Anthony would run into my arms and profess his love to me (I think I've had too much time on my hands, 'cause I have this all planned out), I think that him and Rodney are *so* cute. So, if they broke up it would be sad... and in turn I'd have to go into some mourning state and seem like some emo-kid (not that there's anything wrong with emo-kids, it's just not me)
Chicagoland
 Jan 18 2006, 02:24:52 PM
Yay!
*does her Canada dance* (don't ask)

Chicagoland
 Jan 18 2006, 01:54:31 PM
Ah... Niagra Falls... I was there... once...

And yes... We should overrun this message board with Halifax-ness. But that's just me.

Chicagoland
 Jan 18 2006, 07:06:09 AM
rowers unite - yay. I get too used to being on message boards where everybody is like "what's Canada?" (okay, maybe not "what's Canada" but dumb things like that). So, yes, Canadian Pride rocks my socks.
Ya think?
 Jan 17 2006, 08:27:04 PM
Okay, so I kept reading about Spaz!Hands, and knew what you meant... but just now I was watching the AOL Sessions with Anthony, Jesse, Tracie and Wilson, and it was during Tango Maureen, so I'm watching it and I just burst out with "SPAZ!HANDS!!!!" 'Cause they are just there. It's so beautiful.

Oh and jlc6314 where do you live? And which part of Canada? 'Cause I'm in Halifax (Nova Scotia) and nothing exciting happens here (though we are a *real* city)

Ya think?
 Jan 17 2006, 08:14:28 PM
At least you don't have to wish that he for some reason ends up in Canada. *whines*

Oh, and another category for the awards: Actor who best fits the name -insert name- SO THEY CAN ALL WIN

Ya think?
 Jan 17 2006, 02:43:32 PM
Ooh, I like.
We are so fantabulous. I can not believe I just used the word fantabulous.

Ya think?
 Jan 17 2006, 12:11:47 PM
Yay! Okay... we can call them the... uh... "RENTISAMAZING" awards... *shrugs* Or not.
It's sad when people go along with my ideas. But it was a good idea...lol

I haven't gotten to see Brokeback Mountain *yet*, I figure I'll end up renting it.

re: The most times you've seen a show
 Jan 17 2006, 12:10:12 PM
Chicago - 2
Granted, that was at The Neptune, 'cause I live in Halifax (NS, Canada)... but if I ever get to New York to see plays ... I shall go to them over and over and over and drive myself bonkers.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You