News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for atuomala

atuomala Profile Photo
Member Name: atuomala
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.allisontuomala.com
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Jan 12 2022, 01:40:53 PM

Received cast signed playbills from Wicked, Clyde’s, Thoughts of a Colored Man, and Mrs. Doubtfire. No donations required.

Official Broadway Opening Night Gifts  Oct 20 2021, 04:54:50 PM
I got a plastic coaster set from the opening night of Wicked at the flea market.
Does actors and actresses reply to fan mail after they left  Jan 30 2020, 01:16:39 PM
I imagine it would be forwarded to him as long as it hasn’t been too long since his departure.
Graduating college in May having trouble picking a show  Jan 30 2020, 01:13:33 PM
Congrats on graduation! What’s your study?

My degree is in theatre and I celebrated my graduation with attending a Broadway show, so, I’ll vouch for where I spent my night:

“Dear Evan Hansen”

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Jan 30 2020, 01:10:41 PM
Heard back from ‘Seared’ at MCC Theater and ‘Macbeth’ from CSC. I received cast-signed programs from both, but instead of a traditional playbill, ‘Macbeth’ sent me a makeshift program that was printed on 8.5x11 sheets of paper with the company’s poster on the front that’s signed by the whole cast.
re: Who Have You Seen Naked on Stage?  Jan 30 2020, 12:48:57 PM
Lee Pace in “Angels in America“
Amanda Seyfried in “The Way We Get By”
Benjamin Walker in “Cat On A Hot Tin Roof”
Joshua Jackson in “Smart People”

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD in San Francisco  Oct 13 2019, 04:36:58 AM
Won the lottery for the Ravenclaw Party. Just wish it was a 2-show day with the parties held in between both parts so I didn’t have to pay to spend the night in the city (it’s a 3-hour drive for me)
Does Beetlejuice have a standby line?  Sep 29 2019, 01:19:00 PM
There are plenty of rush tickets available. I was 20th in line when I rushed and, at curtain, I was still surrounded by empty seats. I don’t think the show’s selling well.
Slave Play Rush Tickets  Sep 25 2019, 11:18:45 PM
I rushed last Saturday for Betrayal and there was a long line for Slave Play’s rush by the time the box office opened. No one in line at 6:30am. I think the first person showed up 7:30am-8:00am. By the time the box office opened, I would estimate that there were around 20-25 people in line for Slave Play.
BCEFA FLEA 2019 COLLECTORS UNITE  Sep 25 2019, 11:10:32 PM
Did anyone buy the Angels in America plastic wings? How much were they? I had my eye on them from Instagram, but there was no way I could get through the mob at the Curtain Call table to get one before they sold out.
BCEFA FLEA 2019 COLLECTORS UNITE  Sep 25 2019, 11:05:09 PM

LizzieCurry said: "Phillytheatreguy10, I was wondering about the grand total too — Beetlejuice so old SO fast, though, so maybe that's a good sign?

I was very tempted to get one of those Delacorte outdoor signs from the Public. How much were they?
"

I bought the two larger “Prohibited” and “Bar” signs and they were $10 a piece (same with the smaller ones). Same price as they have been ever since the Public sta

BCEFA FLEA 2019 COLLECTORS UNITE  Sep 23 2019, 12:54:37 AM

teresa2 said: "I wanted a roundabout mug, but I refused to pay 15.00 for it. My friend got a regular broadway show mug at another table for 2.00."

I was gobsmacked that Roundabout was asking $15 for mugs from closed shows that maybe only a handful of the people at the market actually saw. Other tables were practically giving the mugs away, meanwhile they wanted retail price. 

BCEFA FLEA 2019 COLLECTORS UNITE  Sep 22 2019, 06:55:53 PM
Did anyone feel that the Flea was overpriced this year? Last year I bought cast-signed playbills for as little as $10, today the same tables asked for $30 and $60. I felt sorry for Roundabout’s table because it appeared that they hadn’t sold much of anything. I bought a Bernhardt/Hamlet mug and was surprised that it was $15.

My finds for anyone who’s interested:
- 2 large signs from the Delacorte Theater (“Bar” and “Prohibited”)
- Angels in America Opening Night tote bag and To

BCEFA FLEA 2019 COLLECTORS UNITE  Sep 22 2019, 06:45:54 PM

A few years ago I got a can of peas that were used as a part of the set for Martin McDonagh’s play ‘The Cripple of Inishmaan’ starring Daniel Radcliffe. I say ‘got’ instead of ‘bought’ because the woman at the table was so confused as to why I was interested in a can of peas that she let me have it for free, and then took a picture of me with it. It had a custom label for the production that said “Manufactured by M.M.” for Martin McDonagh. 

dshnookie said: "https://www.instagram.com/p/B2udw8Bhftp/?igshid=1pzvudzbq5ysy

Someone bought a dirty, crushed Crystal Pepsi bottle from BMC...

HELLLLLLLLLLL NO!
"

Telecharge question  Sep 22 2019, 07:48:45 AM
I doubt it, too. It wouldn’t hurt to try, though. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child used to offer reimbursements if you came across cheaper tickets, but, too many people took advantage of that policy and now they don’t offer refunds or exchanges anymore.
Ain't Too Proud Rush Report  Sep 21 2019, 09:24:58 AM
9/21: Not rushing ATP, but I’m rushing across the street for Betrayal and there are only 2 people in line for ATP at 9:24am.
DEH sro/rush/lottery?  Sep 21 2019, 09:22:06 AM

9/21: I’m not doing rush for DEH, but I’m rushing for Betrayal across the street and there was only one person in line for DEH rush at 6:30am when I was walking around the neighborhood. There are roughly 20 people in line right now at 9:21am.

Harry Potter Lottery Seats  Sep 21 2019, 09:17:14 AM

tgc07 said: "When I won, there were probably about 7 or 8 of us together in dress circle A but far to the right (just in front of the boxes). All of us in that section were single ticket winners."

Agreed. I too was a single winner on the far right of the dress circle. Great view.

BCEFA FLEA 2019 COLLECTORS UNITE  Sep 21 2019, 09:13:12 AM
I’m looking for anything and everything related to Angels in America (the 2018 revival). I’m eager to get to The Public’s table in hopes that they’ll have the signs from the Delacorte Theater like they have the past two years in a row (they go pretty fast).
Betrayal Rush  Sep 21 2019, 09:07:03 AM
On the rush line now getting a ticket for the evening show on 9/21. I’m 9th in line at 9:00am. My flight got back into the city SUPER early and I’ve been walking around the neighborhood since 6:30am. No one was on the line at that time, and the first pair didn’t show up until 8-8:30am.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You