News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ArielSara2

Member Name: ArielSara2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

How often do you cry at musicals?  May 14 2018, 08:56:54 PM

I cried through all of Come From Away. 

Every time I thought I was done crying... I wasn't.

If you could revive any Broadway flop?  Mar 29 2018, 08:00:07 PM

Little Women

The Mad Ones 12/3 for $20  Dec 3 2017, 09:44:10 AM

Is this still available? I sent you a message.

The Mad Ones (previously  Nov 6 2017, 08:58:21 PM

Just got notified that the first preview (tomorrow) was cancelled and my tickets are being refunded. I'm going to buy later in the run. I haven't seen anything further about this.

1984 lottery losers  Oct 6 2017, 11:10:08 PM

For those who have seen it, if given the option for a seat that is all the way to the side of the house (not necessarily for lottery loser but for rush), would you recommend sitting house right or house left? Or, if there is a choice, orchestra or dress circle? I heard there is a screen that's hard to see from some spots but I'm not sure where?

1984 lottery losers  Sep 29 2017, 10:05:42 PM

Has anyone done this offer recently? I have been entering the lottery every day and still haven't won, but they're closing next week so I feel like I may have to see it for $40 if I want to see it... Where have the seats been located recently? Also, do you pay an additional fee on top of the $40, like for other Today Tix tickets?

Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified  Aug 21 2017, 10:27:10 AM

Ticketmaster won't let me open up multiple tabs/dates for this presale, when I tried to search a second date in a separate window at the same time, I got told the other one would cancel. I've been 'searching' for like 20 minutes. :/

Indecent rush recently?  May 31 2017, 10:15:17 AM

Where are the rush seats located? I'm trying to decide if I should buy tickets in the front of the balcony, or see where the rush seats are. I just want to make sure I'm not in a place where I will miss translation text, which I've heard is an issue from some seats. 

Broadway Lyrics with  May 7 2017, 05:07:23 PM

Not Broadway, but "Sunday" from Tick, Tick...Boom! (Just like Sunday in the Park)

Sunday in the Park Rush Tickets  Apr 18 2017, 07:35:10 PM

Butter Broadway, just in case you didn't see it, I sent you a message about rushing.

Sunday in the Park Rush Tickets  Apr 17 2017, 06:39:38 PM

Where does the line begin? I'm not familiar with the area outside the Hudson. If by chance I'm the first person, where do I line up?

Thanks!

Falsettos revival cast album  Mar 28 2017, 09:52:53 PM

Anyone know if/when this will be available to stream, specifically on Spotify? I saw earlier in this thread someone mentioned 90 days from the release in mid-December, but I think that time has passed. 

Thanks!

Miss saigon rush/ tkts  Mar 15 2017, 02:13:50 PM

My roommate and I did rush yesterday during the snow. We got there around 3:30 pm and got F 16 and F 18, far house left. I enjoyed the show so much (I fell in love with the show after seeing it as a high schooler about 10 years ago, and this was the first time I've seen a professional production!) but I really wish I was further back and more in the center. I may splurge on regular tickets, probably for the front mezzanine, because even though I don't feel I missed any really importan

Tickets During Winter Storm  Mar 14 2017, 11:23:53 AM

I know that at this point, Broadway shows are still on for tonight as scheduled but does anyone know if box offices are open regular hours today? I don't want to trek into midtown for nothing!

School Of Rock Rush  Jun 8 2016, 08:12:01 PM

I went yesterday at around 5:10pm looking for a single rush ticket. My seat was D 111 in the mezzanine, which was a great view. However, I  was seated right in front of a school group, who weren't terrible but definitely could have been quieter, so during intermission I moved down to where there were 3 open seats almost directly in front of me in row B, which was a really spectacular view (the rest of the mezz looked full, not sure about the orchestra). It was a last m

Fully Committed - Stage door question  May 30 2016, 10:03:39 PM

I have to echo mpkie's response - it was possibly the most organized stage door experience I've ever had. I was there for a Wednesday matinee about a month ago. It's also around the corner a block over which may have contributed to why it was calm and not very crowded. The staff there were very nice and kept us informed of his timing and how he would proceed once he came out. Jesse was very nice and signed and took picture with everyone who asked. The process was a little dif

Waitress- Seating Question;  May 8 2016, 01:17:05 PM

The rear mezz is great! I sat in row K, seats 1 and and 3 (on the center aisle, house left) and the view was fantastic. The only set piece I missed was the very top of the "Joe's Pie Diner" sign, which just read "Diner" to me. Definitely one of the better rear mezz views I've had.

Waitress - Standing Room  Apr 22 2016, 01:16:43 PM

I went on Wednesday evening. I got to the theatre around 4pm and was told there were only 12 seats left, and it was likely that they would have standing room for that night. I was told I could wait in the lobby (we were the only ones there) or come back later, and that they might not be available until right before the show. (I figured this was because they might not sell out until right before).

My friend and I took a walk and came back around 4:45, and were now number 2 and 3 in line

Tuck Everlasting ticket trade  Apr 3 2016, 01:19:44 PM

Where are your seats located?

Sent you a message.

$19.75 tickets for Tuck  Mar 31 2016, 12:02:21 AM

CupidBoy2, I thought I read that it went though 11:59pm Wednesday, and saw on their Twitter that it was extended through tomorrow at 9:30am. It's passed midnight (EST, at least) now but I searched a few minutes before. 

It's possible they are all sold out though, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something to search for the tickets in that price. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You