News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Metfan2

Member Name: Metfan2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

TKTS= Too Kind To Scalpers
 Dec 26 2018, 07:57:10 PM

One should never purchase a ticket on the street.  The bar code can be turned off and the only way to know is when the ticket is scanned.

One idea (not that realistic but if the price is below face), ask the scalper to accompany you to the theater (without giving them money).  Have it scanned and pay at that time.

Why are the daily lotteries sending e mails well after drawing time
 Nov 3 2018, 06:32:49 PM

Today, I entered on-line lotteries and lost - but, they tell me I lost many hours after the drawing time.  Why?

Come From Away Rush on Saturday
 Nov 11 2017, 05:25:20 PM

The number of standing room may depend on how many handicap spaces they have for a particular performance.  When I went, they seemed to have a lot of openings for handicap spaces, limiting the number of standing room.

Sylvia 12/9 Unbelievable Behavior
 Dec 10 2015, 06:56:56 PM

I was at a play where the women next to me (front row) left her phone on and it rang, picked up by the microphone.  The ushers kept bugging me as I pulled out my turned off cell phone - this kept happening until finally they figured out it was the lady next to me whose bag was partly under my seat.

Need to have them make the announcement and also have the ushers say it in the local area where they cover.

Lion King Lottery
 Dec 6 2015, 12:42:42 PM

I got rear Mezz-four from the back.

More leg room in the Minskoff than most-which is good and bad.

The back of the Mezz (and Orch) is a little further away .

On The Twentieth Century Previews
 Feb 15 2015, 07:46:35 AM
Did she really do cart wheels or is that a stunt double?
I never saw her face and I was right in the center of the Mezz. I think is a stunt double.

It would be funny, later in the run, if they promoted - no stunt doubles for a specific show. To watch her try to do it and.....

That would prove she really is a nut...

Turn Your Phone OFF!!!!!
 Jan 15 2014, 08:43:34 PM
I was at a show on Sunday where the women next to me left her cell phone on in her bag which was half under my seat (in the first row).
Everyone started bugging me, telling me my phone was on. I keep pulling my turned off phone but the ushers still pounce on me, causing me to miss a large part of the show.
Finally, the women opens her bag and realizes it was her phone, which she can't figure out how to turn off. It must have been picked up by the mike.
So in the end, I miss two sc

CABARET question
 Nov 29 2013, 04:56:32 PM
I read this and checked for Sunday.
It also says 42nd street A (American Airlines) instead of 54th street.

They messed up.
Any chance they can make it up to us by putting us downstairs in the Orchestra?
Wonder if they made other mistakes like selling the same seat twice?

Cabaret tickets are on sale now!!
 Nov 10 2013, 10:16:55 AM
They sold out fast, at least on the web.
I tried for Saturday and the ticket went to someone else so I got Sunday.
They did not have the best locations, on the far sides and further back.
My past luck in has been EE, sometimes in the middle.

Should I listen to the Book of Mormon cast recording before seeing it?
 Mar 1 2013, 07:38:38 PM
Definitely do not listen. A most, the first song which has been on TV (Tony's) but nothing else, especially not at the end.

Hello!

ANNIE: Is there a set schedule of performances Lilla Crawford does not do each week?
 Oct 25 2012, 07:56:20 PM
I went last Sat night and the understudy was on. I read Lilla was sick for a few days.
ACCESS 10 available for Drood, too
 Aug 5 2012, 08:23:37 PM
Kinda figured they would sell out fast. I was on hold for 15 minutes this morning to get.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You