News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jungle Red

Jungle Red Profile Photo
Member Name: Jungle Red
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Living in San Francisco. Studying film and television at the Academy of Art University.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Beauty and the Beast  Jun 4 2015, 06:17:31 AM

You never know... we may hear the music added to the score, or used during the credits. Although, Enchanted wasn't able to be nominated for Best Score because they used Little Mermaid.

Anyway, I don't see the point in complaining until you've seen the film. 

Missed opportunity or not, can we please wait to see the film before you start bashing the creative choices?

Writing original songs gives the actors a chance to add something new, which I'm all for.

Stephen Schwartz  May 31 2015, 06:58:44 AM

I met Mr. and Mrs. Schwartz briefly in San Francisco. They were both really nice.

While I love the music and lyrics of Wicked, I really hate the story. I really wish it resembled the novel in some way, other than the character names.

Beauty and the Beast  Apr 23 2015, 03:51:47 AM

Let us know your opinion of the movie once you're able to see it. Until then, your opinion is worth jack ****. So you wanted Tom Hiddleston, who I find absolutely creepy and not in anyway, shape or form, charismatic and loveable. But somehow you think he's a perfect Lumiere? Whatever floats your boat. 

It's a public message board. Get over it. Block me. It is my opinion, that Ewan will sound amazing. I'll wait until the movie comes out to criticize it. God knows I can be a cri

Beauty and the Beast  Apr 22 2015, 11:37:40 AM

westendfanatic: How about you come up with the millions of dollars, make your own movie, and quit being such a negative nancy about this one? You have your opinions. We get it. Shut it and move on. Thanks.

How anyone can hate MOULIN ROUGE is beyond me. 

I thought the villain in the sequel was the organ? Belle did have a new piccolo friend. 

I love the casting and can't wait to see the film. 

Beauty and the Beast  Apr 19 2015, 02:11:58 AM

Called what, exactly? Context would be nice.

Emma Watson to star in Condon's  Mar 13 2015, 03:37:47 PM
Lots of CGI...
Lady Gaga + Sound of Music  Feb 23 2015, 05:23:46 PM
OK. I respect her now.
Lady Gaga + Sound of Music  Feb 23 2015, 05:11:10 PM
WAIT. You're going to say that you got your tattoo 30 years before anyone else, and then say that it is the ROCKY HORROR lips. FOR REALS. Because that show isn't trendy...

No tattoos for me. I have trouble committing to a lunch order, much less permanent work done.

Lady Gaga + Sound of Music  Feb 23 2015, 05:05:34 PM
My opinion of you isn't nasty, but it is irrelevant.

So what if you had your tattoo 30 years ago? That makes you a zen master on the art of tattooing? Please. Get over yourself.

"Hence I don't care what anyone else does and that includes whether they get tattoos or not."

Except, Blanche, you do care, you do, because you've made it perfectly clear that you don't take people seriously who show off their tattoos. Why should Lady Gaga cover herself up to make you happy?

Lady Gaga + Sound of Music  Feb 23 2015, 04:54:32 PM
All art is useless.

But debating it sure is fun!

Lady Gaga + Sound of Music  Feb 23 2015, 04:29:47 PM
"You don't go into getting tattoos thinking, 'Oh man, will this show in my wedding dress that I will wear for one hour once in my life?!'

Well, you should. Besides your wedding gown, you should decide whether or not you're ok with your tattoos showing no matter what you wear."

And maybe they did decide to give zero ****s about it, and there's nothing you, or any of your friends can do about it. Except judge them, but clearly, they give zero ****s.

Jane2, the negative a

Lady Gaga + Sound of Music  Feb 23 2015, 04:05:19 PM

I'm just going to leave that here...

Lady Gaga + Sound of Music  Feb 23 2015, 04:02:21 AM
I don't know if "Lady Gaga" would be successful on stage. There's so much baggage behind her name that I think she would be better if she performed under her real name. It may not be easy to pronounce, but it won't have all the history.
Neil Patrick Harris' first and last year as Oscar host  Feb 23 2015, 03:38:58 AM
Shocking!
Tree by Julie Hebert  Feb 22 2015, 02:59:00 AM
I love love love SF Playhouse. I have until March 7 to see this. The female lead is actually a cofounder and Producing Director of SF Playhouse. She also directed Into the Woods, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

I'm looking forward to Company. I've already purchased tickets!!!!

Blithe Spirit with Angela Lansbury  Jan 31 2015, 08:13:07 PM
I'm debating about seeing it in SF. I hate the Golden Gate theater though. I don't know if I want to spend the money and the show ends tomorrow.
Emma Watson to star in Condon's  Jan 26 2015, 11:58:02 PM
Beauty and the Beast is way more special effects/cgi heavy, so we'll see how they do that.

I can't wait to see Belle's gown, how they do the prologue, the opening number, Gaston's death scene, and the final transformations.

So.. basically, I can't wait to watch the entire thing.

Emma Watson to star in Condon's  Jan 26 2015, 11:46:30 PM
I thought Watson improved drastically over the course of her seven Harry Potter movies. She's a quick learner. She'll be fine in the role.

I'm not surprised this project is happening and I'm really excited for it. But is Condon going to be the best director? While I love his writing, I wasn't thrilled with Condon's choices for Dreamgirls.

And Cinderella looks incredible. So there.

Emma Watson to star in Condon's  Jan 26 2015, 12:21:25 PM
He'd be perfect.
Official Into the Woods Movie Discussion Thread  Dec 26 2014, 04:30:48 AM
Sam Mendes, yes. YES YES YES.

SKYFALL is one of my favorite movies ever.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You