News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ShutterBug

ShutterBug Profile Photo
Member Name: ShutterBug
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Upcoming Trip
 Mar 3 2007, 09:18:53 PM
Hello all. I am planning a kind of spur of the moment vacation to NYC for the 13th through the 16th. I've never been to New York at all and I'm very excited I am interested in seeing a few shows while I'm there I was just wondering about getting tickets and things like how early should I try to get them are the lotteries a good deal that kind of thing. Also what are some good things to do throughout the day that arn't maybe what usual tourists do?
re: Future Souvenir Ideas
 Sep 9 2006, 10:06:22 PM
You can actualy find POTO masks. I found a couple of them at an antique store one time. I'm sure you can find them on E-Bay.
re: Sorry, a Wicked question
 Aug 12 2006, 02:43:46 PM
She could fly out a window.
I think it's more just to make a point that Elphaba has had it with what's expected of her and she has to break the mold. Flying away is the best way of doing this.

re: Where can you buy playbills?
 Jul 30 2006, 11:40:21 PM
www.playbill.com

The store there most current productions and several older shows.

re: RENT cast recording....
 Jul 26 2006, 02:46:52 AM
any word on where these could be purchased?
re: Is 'Liza with a Z' at Wal-Mart?
 Apr 4 2006, 04:37:48 PM
Target has it with a five dollar gift card.
What is wal-mart? Hehehe

re: Last Les Miserables tour site official: ST LOUIS
 Mar 10 2006, 03:25:52 AM
Hoo-Ray!
I'll be there! It's wonderful that something like this happens in St. Louis, I feel so cut off from everything being so far away from NY. Finaly something historic I can be a part of :)

re: Wicked London Poster
 Mar 4 2006, 12:28:35 AM
On the UK website, if you click the flying monkeys they turn into well...other flying monkeys! It's the simple things that really amuse one.
re: Cast Albums you want re-recorded
 Mar 1 2006, 10:53:43 PM
I really hope to get a cast recording of the Euro cast of Wicked.
I would also REALLY like an american recording of the Woman in White but I guess that really won't be happening now.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You