News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BrOaDwAy*GaL

BrOaDwAy*GaL Profile Photo
Member Name: BrOaDwAy*GaL
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Best Broadway Lyric?
 Sep 11 2006, 04:06:46 PM
"I'm not afraid of anything, be it mountains, water, dragons dark or sky!"
-*Songs For A New World*

Arsenic and Old Lace
 Sep 11 2006, 03:59:27 PM
Does anyone know where I may find this script for free online?...I'm auditioning for this show next week, and I was hoping to find it online
re: Am I the only person on this board who actually *likes* Bush?
 May 2 2006, 04:11:26 PM
I like Bush...but so much comming from a 15 year old! lol--i was raised Republican beyond imaginable :)
Megan Hilty
 Apr 24 2006, 07:10:21 PM
umm i was actually wondering if anyone knew Megan Hilty's address so i could write her! lol
Oy
 Mar 4 2006, 10:12:29 PM
u know...i dont appreciate you being a smart ass about things--and if u were cool-u would understand that throwing capital letters in a word here & there makes everything more fun and sweet to read! so i thought i would just like to let u know that ur a pretty rude person for making comments about the way i type! well...i feel Oh So MuCh BeTtEr AbOuT GiViNg It RiGhT BaCk ToO YoU!---->hope ya enjoyed that!

re: Theatre Camps
 Mar 4 2006, 08:42:06 PM
ok..i know u wanted a camp not in new york--but let me just tell you that "Long Lake Camp For The Arts" is one of the best theater camps in the world! It is run by broadway actors/actresses and we put on more shows in 3 weeks than broadway does all year! pretty amazing! anyway--the camp is located in the adirondacks..but it is so lovely and they have 3 sessions [i allways go 3rd] and each session is overnight for 3 weeks! u get the absolute best training here. plz just check out the link you'll
re: Male/Female duets (Scene and Song)
 Mar 4 2006, 08:35:59 PM
Do "Parents and Childeren" from the musical performace of Ruthless!
RuThLeSs! ThE MuSiCaL auditions!
 Mar 4 2006, 08:35:03 PM
hi everyone--well i attend a summer camp in the Adirondacks every summer called "Long Lake Camp For The Arts"--and we put on more shows in 3 weeks than broadway does all year! ..but thats not the point! this summer one of the shows to audition for is Ruthless! and i want so badly to play the part of Tina Denmark--but the first audition is just singing "somewhere over the rainbow" from the wizard of oz -- how do i show them i can play a great Tina w/ that son
re: WICKED
 Mar 2 2006, 10:19:44 PM
Christine Chenowath was the best~est!
I REALLY NEED HELP! OH PLEASE!
 Mar 2 2006, 10:04:05 PM
i really need to get the Ruthless! The Musical cd for my production this summer..and i have no idea where to find it! it would be such a great help if anyone could tell me where to get it
--thx--
Rile's

re: Ruthless!
 Mar 2 2006, 09:51:01 PM
YESSS! lol..i listened to part of it--and my camp is doing the show this year! && i want!no! i need! lol..to be tina!
Ruthless!
 Mar 2 2006, 09:44:08 PM
anyone know where to get the Ruthless! The Musical cd--b/c im dieing for it!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You