News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for marincrazy11

marincrazy11 Profile Photo
Member Name: marincrazy11
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: "I think audiences and some of the critics would love it, even though it's probably not cynical enough for Ben Brantley," says Danieley. "For me, it was great not to play a little boy or a closeted homosexual"

"Well I just think it's crap!" ~Marin Mazzie

"Anything you do,let it come from you, then it will be new, give us more to see" Stephen Sondheim

"I was content a princess asleep and enchanted if I had dreams then I let you dream them for me."

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Small Moments You Were Lucky to Experience at the Theater From the '06-  Jun 21 2007, 01:05:04 AM
Just a few Grey Gardens moments:

1. The end of Act 1 during Will You when Young Edie is leaving as Christine is making her speech and when the character of Brooks comes in at the end of the show and you can see Christine wanting to tell him she's trying to leave and the heartbreak in her face and body. Basically from Another Winter till the end of the show I was a mess.

2. Just being able to sit front row and seeing everything Christine had to offer and watching tears roll do

re: Curtains, The Musical  May 3 2007, 10:25:20 PM
I saw Curtains on Tuesday and I enjoyed myself so much. It is such a fun show, I couldn't stop smiling the entire night. I thought Debra Monk was fabulous as well. Her one liners were hysterical. I thought the dancing was great, Megan Sikora is incredible. I would definitley see this show again.
re: Christine Ebersole in Grey Gardens.  May 2 2007, 11:39:44 PM
I saw the show this past Saturday and got to sit front row. It was one of the most incredible nights I have ever spent in a theatre. I cannot praise it enough. Christine Ebersole is amazing, stupendous, incredible. To be able to see everything up so close just cut right to my core. I can't wait to go back to NYC so I can see GG again.
re: Who has been nicest to you at the Stage Door?  Jan 22 2007, 10:06:02 PM
Donna Murphy
Norm Lewis
Sherie Rene Scott
Greg Jbara
John Lithgow
Michael Mulheren
Marin Mazzie

that's all I can think of right now.

re: Contacting Audra  Jan 15 2007, 09:31:31 PM
Thanks so much!!!
Contacting Audra  Jan 15 2007, 09:06:16 PM
Does anyone know how I could get in contact with Audra McDonald either the web or via snail mail? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Katie

re: Ask a star Marin Mazzie answers?  Dec 24 2006, 06:33:47 PM
no. you are not the only one. I am anxiously awaiting her answers.
re: Stephen Flaherty and Lynn Ahrens' 'I Eat'  Oct 22 2006, 09:55:00 PM
I love this song. I agree about the haunting nature of the song, very eery but yet beautiful. They are such nice people too. I adore Stephen and Lynn!
re: Finding Nemo the musical...confirmed...  Oct 18 2006, 11:14:40 PM
haha i auditioned for it in june
re: Favorite B-Way Actor/Actress  Oct 2 2006, 11:07:26 PM
Actresses-Marin Mazzie, Celia Keenan-Bolger, Victoria Clark, Donna Murphy, Donna McKechnie
Actor(s)-Brian Stokes Mitchell, John Rait, Norm Lewis

Honorable mentions go to Audra McDonald and Sutton Foster

re: Broadway look-a-likes  Sep 22 2006, 09:58:51 PM
there is a Meteorologist here in metro-detroit who's name is Shay Ryan, I believe she is on channel 7, and she could be a dead ringer for Marin Mazzie. I have to do double takes every time I see her. Also a guest choreographer I just had in one of my classes looked slightly like a shorter Stephanie J. Block.
re: Audra McDonald  Sep 16 2006, 11:39:18 AM
I had always liked Audra but I never got why she was so special until I saw her last year at the University of Michigan. She blew me away! If I hadn't spent my night seeing Donna McKechnie at Meadowbrook(for free I might add) I would have totally been at Audra's concert. Glad you got the opportunity to experience of seeing Audra live.
I met Donna McKechnie last night!!!!  Sep 16 2006, 08:56:55 AM
What a wonderfully nice lady! And of course talented too. She has so much energy and life on stage and just fills the room with her personality. It was a magical night in the theatre!

re: Suggestions:Romantic Broadway performer(s) for Valentine's Gig  Sep 15 2006, 01:45:58 PM
Marin Mazzie and Jason Danieley
re: Celia Keenan Bolger Appreciation Thread.  Sep 8 2006, 08:47:07 PM
I love her on Jeff's podcasts. I also just love Jeff Blumenkrantz! anywho I love Celia singing Toll, such a great song for her.
re: Celia Keenan Bolger Appreciation Thread.  Sep 8 2006, 01:43:32 PM
I love Celia!!!! She is such a sweetheart and so incredibly talented. Not to mention she's from the D!!!!! She is easily my favorite new broadway performer. I can't wait to see her in more stuff. :)
re: Ragtime Fans  Aug 13 2006, 08:17:20 PM
Ahhh.....my favorite show. I love it. My favorite song is Back To Before, so powerful.
re: The 'LIGHT' goes out!  Jul 6 2006, 02:18:43 PM
sorry double post

re: The 'LIGHT' goes out!  Jul 6 2006, 02:18:43 PM
Love4Cheno-The leaves at the beginning was one of my favorite parts as well. It just to me set the tone of how realistic and simple and beautiful the whole show was going to be.
re: Leaving The Piazza  Jun 29 2006, 04:18:55 PM
I love this show. I am so sad to see it go....truly one the most influential, inspirational, awe-inspiring, and amazing experiences I have had in the theatre. I can't explain how much this show has changed my life. Exceptional in every way. I will hold the memory of seeing this show in my heart forever....it is something i can never forget. Here's to The Light In The Piazza always shining brightly in the hearts and minds of everyone whom it has touched.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You