News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for veryownplanetz

veryownplanetz Profile Photo
Member Name: veryownplanetz
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Fantasia: Opening Up to Oprah Winfrey
 Feb 6 2010, 01:50:39 PM
Also, she said she was out of work for 6 weeks because she was unable to sing. When you have tumors or nodules on your vocal chords, you can't SPEAK for 6 weeks and then it takes at least another 6 weeks to be able to start singing again.
re: So Who was the Photographer Ejected by Patti from 'Gypsy'?
 Jan 25 2009, 02:01:31 AM
The thing is, she would have looked "peeved" anyway because this number she's supposed to be distraught. I was there the evening this event occurred and I was completely enthralled by her performance. I didn't even notice her noticing the camera.

As for a flash, I did not see one. That doesn't necessarily mean there wasn't one but who knows.

re: Congratulations Tony Award Winner Laura Benanti
 Jun 17 2008, 10:26:47 AM
I am BEYOND happy for this amazing, talented, kind and beautiful actor.

And her speech was one of the best I've seen. Congratulations!!!

SAVED at The Circle....?
 May 18 2008, 12:46:25 PM
I saw the show last night. It was cute, not my favorite but cute.

Best parts of the show were definitely Julia Murney ( even though she wasn't given a lot to do) and Morgan Weed as Cassandra. Morgan is definitely going places because she nailed that part and was HYSTERICAL.

I would see it again for 15 dollars if they have rush but I probably wouldn't pay full price. But that's just me. Byt seriously go see it for Julia and Morgan. And Mary Faber was great too. They're worth

re: Got bored, so i bought a Tony Ticket!!!!!
 May 13 2008, 09:38:21 PM
I went last year and it was such an amazing experience. My dad took me for my 21st birthday and we sat mid orchestra. It was SO amazing.
re: Benanti, Mereditz or Sayre? The heat is on in Saigon!
 May 13 2008, 12:32:47 PM
Laura Benanti all the way. She's incredible.
re: Saved! 5/10/08
 May 12 2008, 12:41:56 AM
And for those still purchasing tickets, I suggest getting a seat further back. Front row is literally in the lap of the stage and the venue is super small.

woops. I bought a front row seat for next weekend. It was that or row K and I chose that. oh well...

re: SAVED! $5 lotto tickets. I won!
 May 5 2008, 09:41:15 PM
If anyone knows of an extra ticket floating around could they please PM me? I'd really love to go to this!
re: Idina Menzel as Ursula?
 Apr 23 2008, 01:49:02 AM
I completely agree with Idinabellfoster. Emily skinner OWNS Poor Unfortunate Souls. Recently hearing her sing it at The Kennedy Center was a religious experience.
re: Laura Benanti
 Apr 15 2008, 10:44:54 PM
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. She is amazing.
re: Piano Bar recommendations?
 Mar 29 2008, 11:55:25 AM
The After party is fun on friday nights.
re: PLAYBILL.COM'S CUE & A: Laura Benanti
 Mar 25 2008, 03:09:44 PM
I loved this Q and A. She's hilarious.
re: How is the front row at the St. James for GYPSY?
 Mar 24 2008, 11:10:28 AM
The stage is really high. I sat second row to the left side and I struggled a lot to see. I wouldn't recommend it.
re: Favorite/Best Female Vocalists
 Mar 21 2008, 02:54:56 PM
Laura Benanti
Sherie Rene Scott
Emily Skinner

re: Leigh Ann Larkin on Brodway.com's Fresh Face!
 Mar 20 2008, 05:45:22 PM
She's such an amazing June. I cant get over the fact that its her Broadway debut.
re: Any bad stage-door experiences?
 Mar 17 2008, 01:33:42 PM
re: bebe- I never stage doored Chicago but at the flea market this past year she was in the photo booth and I got a pic with her and she was one of the sweetest people ever. Granted it was for charity and was in a controlled setting but she is in no way a bitch.

The stage door experience at gypsy the other night was not fun. The actors were absolutely amazing and signed/ took pictures whatever but the crowd there was really rude and yelling actors names who were clearly going to GE

re: My Fair Lady Review (Boston Opera House)--2/6/08
 Feb 16 2008, 08:16:22 PM
I saw this show last night and I was absolutely blown away. For a 2 hour and 50 minute show this felt like it just FLEW by.

My favorite in the cast was most definitely Lisa O'Hare. She was absolutely stunning. She had that quick wit, the spry, spit-fireness that Eliza was supposed to have but yet had that wonderful vulnerability during some of the quieter scenes. Her voice is also to die for.

A couple of my favorite numbers though were the doolittle numbers, A little bit o

re: Happy Opening 'Next to Normal!!!
 Feb 13 2008, 09:28:20 AM
Have an amazing opening and get those stellar reviews that you all deserve!
re: Which Off-Broadway shows are worth skiing?
 Jan 23 2008, 07:47:56 PM
I would glide to Next to Normal.
re: Nikki Snelson (LB) could be next Cassie in ACL!
 Jan 15 2008, 11:06:51 AM
Nikki is, as many have said, an incredible talent. She will shine wherever she goes.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You