News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ILove

ILove Profile Photo
Member Name: ILove
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Spelling Bee love!
 Apr 27 2006, 12:12:25 PM
Yea, I was hoping it would be funny.

I wish I had more, but in the seats I have been in (F 245 twice, B 242 and A2 on the bleachers) I have never got any. I do have two gummy letter B's.

Apr 27 2006, 11:50:00 AM
Im very happy! My friend saw SPelling Bee with her family last week and loved it, and she said she had something for me that she got during the show, and today she handed me a Playbill with a word card in it that got thrown out during...Pandemonium? I think? Well anyway, I have never been in a position to get one, and now I have one!

cadre- KAD-ray -noun
1: framework
2: a central unit especially of trained personnel able to assume control and tain others
*3: a group of peop

re: Oh lord... outside the Nederlander right now...
 Apr 24 2006, 10:03:47 PM
I just spoke to a friend who went into the party a few minutes ago. It was really hard to hear, but

"It was hot"
"Idina mooned Taye and he slapped her ass"

SOmething along those lines.

re: Movie Musicals
 Apr 22 2006, 01:57:05 PM
Thank you very much!

Cabaret and Chicago
West Side Story and Rent
A Star is Born and Cabaret
Oliver and Chicago
Gold Diggers of 1933 and Rent
Top Hat and Rent

Now I just have to narrow it down...

Movie Musicals
 Apr 21 2006, 02:41:19 PM
For a Film and Literature class, I have to watch two movies from the same genre, made at least 20 years appart, and compare them. Of course, Im doing musicals, and although I know of a bunch, I was wondering if you guys could suggest some? I was going to do Rent and something else, but Im not sure. I also kinda wanna do Cabaret; any suggestions?
re: Your Favorite Musical Song Where Somebody Dies?
 Apr 16 2006, 10:24:39 PM
I never got to see it; did Beth die during Some Things Are Meant to Be in Little Women? Or was it right after? Because I love that song.
 Apr 16 2006, 09:14:09 PM
"That's fun though that people are asking, you can tell them about the show and bring more people to see it!"

I saw it for the first time on Oct. 30, and since on Halloween my friend and I were taking her little brother trick-or-treating, I decided to dress up as Olive. I had a number 11 speller tag, and people were like “An angel…a vampire…a number 11?” so at every house I was like “I’m Olive from the Broadway show Spelling Bee! You should go see it!”

Apr 16 2006, 06:48:07 PM
Every time I wear it, people are like "You were in a Spelling Bee"?

Its the same people every time.

Apr 16 2006, 04:37:17 PM
Hopefully I'll be seeing it soon again. I really hope she extends again till past then because I wont be home all summer.

Anyone know if Deborah or Jesse are scheduled to leave any time soon?

re: Easy Lottos to Win
 Apr 16 2006, 04:24:56 PM
Sorry if this has been adressed, but is The Drowsy Chaperone hard to win? Im hopefully going tomorrow night. And also, are there an standing room/rush kind of seats to get if you dont win Drowsy? How many names do they pull?
 Apr 7 2006, 12:16:36 PM
Yea, I didnt record a lot of stuff because I thought it would be on TV. Also, I ran out of room on my phone lol, and Im not quite sure yet how to record stuff on my camera.

The whole event was really great; I always wanted to go but I just never did before. I hope the Spelling Bee cast performs again this year.

Apr 7 2006, 11:41:03 AM
I felt so bad when the mics messed up and stuff. (Broadway on Broadway) But we got to kind of hear it 1.5 times! lol. I have it recorded on my phone.
 Apr 5 2006, 11:08:57 AM
I think that all seats are pretty good. If you are close to the front (And even the last row) on either side, I think those are really good. I have sat on the side, both sides, once in the second row and twice in the 6th, (and once in the bleacher seats in the center) all the way towards the wall, and those seats are still really good, except from the 6th row, you cant see all of the back wall and door, but its not a big deal.

Also, throught the show, the cast is always in differ

re: Easy Lotteries
 Apr 3 2006, 12:12:25 PM
Spelling Bee wasnt too bad, even with the people who come from Wicked. I've done it 4 times and never lost. I've only done (and won) Avenue Q once, during Winter break, and there was like no one there but apparantly thats rare? Those are the only ones I have done, except for Wicked, which I have lost twice, its impossible.
re: opinions wanted
 Apr 2 2006, 09:12:57 PM
Spelling Bee is amazing. Its hysterical and the cast is great.
 Apr 2 2006, 08:14:25 PM
You put your name in 2 hours before the show, and they are drawn an hour and a half before, right? Thats half an hour later than most shows, I think. I've never not done lotto for Bee, lol. (Every time I have seen it/done lotto, I won)
re: Spelling Bee Websites/Message Boards?
 Mar 31 2006, 11:08:01 PM
I run a forum for Celia, and Im a moderator for a forum for Sarah.

http://s14.invisionfree.com/Celia_Keenan_Bolger/

http://s11.invisionfree.com/Sarah_Spunk/index.php?

(Celia knows about the one for her, I dont know if Sarah does, but niether are official)

:)

Mar 31 2006, 08:57:44 AM
I miss Spelling Bee. I havent seen it in... 1 month and 9 days. I need to go back and do lotto again, for the 5th win hopefully!
 Mar 22 2006, 10:05:57 PM
I got one question wrong, I couldnt remember who the president was when Logainne became/becomes secretary of Education.
 Mar 22 2006, 11:46:37 AM
Im so happy Deborah is back in the show!!

No offense to Lisa but I couldnt imagine seeing it without Deborah. At least not yet. Now I can return. :)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You