News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LadyGuenevere

LadyGuenevere Profile Photo
Member Name: LadyGuenevere
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: And Now What You've All Been Waiting For.....Matt_G's BKLYN Review  Nov 6 2004, 03:06:35 PM
I agree about Idina.

If they both play Brooklyn at the same time, their voices would give out a few more years later than planned.

re: And Now What You've All Been Waiting For.....Matt_G's BKLYN Review  Nov 6 2004, 02:36:32 PM
Matt_G how DARE you write a negative review?

Telling the truth about shows- that really makes me sick.

re: When does Brooklyn open? Thanks.  Oct 5 2004, 10:05:55 PM
Then it just might close before opening! Wow.
re: Sorry if this offends anyone  Oct 4 2004, 10:49:24 PM
Isn't it that the Italian pronouncement would be "Tar-tall-yuh" with a small emphasis on the "G"? "Tar-TAG-lyuh" sounds too Americanized.
re: Zanna, Dont! OCR  Oct 1 2004, 11:37:49 PM
I don't regret buying it...I don't listen to it EVERYDAY, but they've got great 'pick me up' tunes and the songs are really catchy.
re: Harvey - pretty?  Sep 27 2004, 10:12:02 PM
I definitely need to ask Harvey for some makeup tips.
re: Audience Character breakers  Sep 26 2004, 01:19:52 AM
I was in a production of Sleeping Beauty, and for the part where everyone was asleep and the forest grew there, we had a big green net of leaves that the fairies covered the stage (and the royal family/servents/SB with).

This net was ridiculous, each performance I was so worried that it would catch on something and we would drag something across the stage when we uncovered the stage when Sleeping Beauty awoke.

The last performance, I was dragging the net back, and I heard the k

re: got tickets to FB!!!  Sep 24 2004, 10:33:14 PM
I was definitely scream/laughing during the Defying Chenoweth number.

It took a minute for the I AM MY OWN WIFE skit to sink in...but I eventually got it!

Most of the theater only understood the Nicole Kidman skit. Blah. What a great show, if you know what they're talking about.

re: got tickets to FB!!!  Sep 24 2004, 10:27:02 PM
BJC899, oy vey, if you think that your mother will be bad....

When I saw it, half of the audience had NO IDEA what was going on. You heard "What?" going on a lot, and I heard the tourists cursing the show as they left the theater.

My friend and I were dying of laughter, like, we were practically shrieking during some great parts of the show- and some people looked at us like we were insane, and I heard someone say "What are they laughing at? I don't get this show."

re: Laura Benanti to star in anorexia sitcom  Sep 24 2004, 10:09:30 PM
This disgusts me to the highest degree.

I had a slight form of an eating disorder...I just am disgusted when people talk proud about 'being anorexic', 'trying to be anorexic', and now a whole sitcom about it?

Sick. I think that it may really attract more girls to become that way. Some people don't know how things strike a chord in girls.

re: got tickets to FB!!!  Sep 24 2004, 09:49:31 PM
I saw FB: SS, it was GREAT! Enjoy it!
re: Brooklyn writer and his entourage  Sep 24 2004, 09:42:19 PM
I was provoked.
re: Brooklyn writer and his entourage  Sep 24 2004, 09:35:36 PM
Want to bet on that, Amneris? I did not like a few of the shows that he was in. I thought that he did well, I just did not like the shows and didn't return to see another one.

No reason to personally attack me. I don't blab about him all over the board...if not at all. SEARCH his name and see how many times you see mine. My link is there, visit it if you want- I'm not going to join in the fan-worshipping over here because I don't do that. I don't worship him.

That was totally u

re: Brooklyn writer and his entourage  Sep 24 2004, 09:08:00 PM
If anyone on this board meets them- TELL THEM that you will NOT advertise for a show that you haven't seen, (and please mention that you will be returning your tickets- just to get a rise out of them) this is absolutely horrible.

They 'pimp' their actors to get publicity, and try to appear as the nicest people in existence. This is a capitalist country, we can hurt them where it hurts the most- their wallets. I might have seen Brooklyn, but all I know is that I am not anymore.

re: Brooklyn writer and his entourage  Sep 24 2004, 08:58:15 PM
I'd love to meet him and give him a piece of my mind.
re: Brooklyn Tix NO LUCK  Sep 24 2004, 04:02:46 PM
Whoever fell for my 'handing tickets out on the street' (and all my numbers, which I am totally making up on the top of my head)...hoo boy..

Really, did we get this when Wicked opened? OMG HOW MANY SEATS ARE THERE LEFT!!!!!!!!! I BOUGHT OUT A WHOLE ROW.

O-kay.

re: Brooklyn Tix NO LUCK  Sep 24 2004, 03:18:44 PM
As of now, more than 50 seats left.
re: Brooklyn Review Tonight  Sep 23 2004, 11:14:15 PM
That (is it ATC) review sounds...so honest. Good points and bad points alike are pointed out.

Not OMG LYKE EDEN WAS SOOO COOL AND SHE SANG!

I want some honest review- if you think that it's worship-worthy, let us know why. And no 'just because's.

re: Brooklyn Review Tonight  Sep 23 2004, 10:07:17 PM
SHILL!
re: Brooklyn Review Tonight  Sep 23 2004, 10:04:54 PM
Why would you bump it if it's not even on page two yet?

Is thou a shill!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You