News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Dakota

Member Name: Dakota
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: re: re: re: re: re: : re: UNDER-RATED SHOWS
 Jan 4 2004, 07:09:57 PM
I would have to say Amour
re: re: re: Theater Personnel
 Jan 2 2004, 08:50:20 PM
My incident happened at Avenue Q and the usher seated us in the wrong seats and when people came for those seats he was so rude to us. It was his fault. I asked someone for his name and I was going to complain, but it really isn't worth the energy!!!
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Terrence McNally
 Jan 2 2004, 08:48:36 PM
Terrence premiered many of his plays at Manhattan Theater Club before he was HUGE. At that time I guess MTC didn't have the money to produce anything on Broadway and The Perfect Ganesh and Lips were just suppose to be limited runs at MTC. Lips was the last show of the season (the season it was produced at MTC) and was actually extedded until the new season began in September. They had scheduled shows for their new season and that show was doing so well they transfered it to a larger theater d
Theater Personnel
 Jan 2 2004, 08:36:07 PM
Earlier this week I had a horrible experience with a RUDE usher. Anyone else have problems that really bother you, or do you just let it go?
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: The Avenue Q Tonys?
 Jan 2 2004, 02:51:07 PM
I think Wicked has a change to win

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Shows opening in time for tony consideration
 Jan 2 2004, 01:48:04 PM
Anyone know if this will open this season? I was trying to think of which theaters are left and they all seem like they have shows coming in during Feb, March or April. Can anyone think of any Dark theaters?
TABOO
 Dec 30 2003, 12:03:44 PM
60%!!
re: re: re: Shows opening in time for tony consideration
 Dec 29 2003, 10:24:03 PM
Chrislovesshowes: Do you know which theater these shows will be going into? Does anyone know. THanks
re: re: re: Caroline, or Change
 Dec 29 2003, 10:22:05 PM
I heard this was going to go into the Eugene O'Neill. ANyone else hear that
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You