News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wicked4good2

Member Name: wicked4good2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: What musical should be made into a movie next?
 Jan 16 2007, 09:38:03 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing "Aida" into a musical... I loved it, personally.
Hilarious Comments...
 Dec 2 2006, 12:31:45 AM
"I still find it hard to belive that a Catholic School would allow that.

In fact I think your whole story is bogus "

Neddy: Actually, they do allow it. My story is not bogus and you can believe it or not, that's your decision, not mine. And someone above mentioned geishas... Like I said, they thought that it took place in China. So they were just apparently putting (what wasn't there) two and two together. And getting the wrong answer.

For the link, it's my school's

re: Awesomely bad Broadway songs
 Nov 28 2006, 10:07:36 PM
"Wonderful" and "Something Bad" from Wicked - they are simply boring, and the the lyrics are, uhm, cheesy.

"I Should Tell You" and "Santa Fe" and all of the Mom's Messages from Rent - No offense, but Santa Fe is a weird song, and in "I Should Tell You" they're repeating the same stuff..

"Springtime For Hitler" from The Producers - I didn't like the song or... lets put it this way, it didn't fit for me.

Basically, in Miss. Saigon, anything Ellen sings - especially "

re: Awesomely bad Broadway songs
 Nov 28 2006, 10:03:44 PM
"Wonderful" and "Something Bad" from Wicked - they are simply boring, and the the lyrics are, uhm, cheesy.

"I Should Tell You" and "Santa Fe" and all of the Mom's Messages from Rent - No offense, but Santa Fe is a weird song, and in "I Should Tell You" they're repeating the same stuff..

"Springtime For Hitler" from The Producers - I didn't like the song or... lets put it this way, it didn't fit for me.

Basically, in Miss. Saigon, anything Ellen sings - especially "

re: New Glinda & Elphaba
 Nov 28 2006, 03:21:28 PM
That's who said it, Norm Lewis.

I wouldn't mind seeing her again as Elphie though... Julia has a wonderful vibratto and her acting is amazing!

And I really wanna see Kendra as Glinda again - that would be awesome!

Hilarious Comments...
 Nov 27 2006, 09:22:30 PM
wicked4good2-

My school put on a production of Miss Saigon

[At the end of the show:]
Man: So, the girls in the beginning, what were they supposed to be?
Woman: I think Geisha's getting dressed...
Man: Oh, ok, I was wondering why they had nothing on...

I find that VERY hard to believe that a school would put on a performance where there was nudity.

There wasn't nudity! Ew, I atend a Catholic school - I think he meant that they were w

Nov 27 2006, 09:19:47 PM
actor:

I read it in an interview here on this site...

I need to think of which actor it was that spilt the beans...

I'll go a search for it!

I'll either edit or re-post!

Hilarious Comments...
 Nov 27 2006, 04:40:35 PM
"wicked4good2, that's terrible. These people seem totally ignorant. They didn't know that this was during the Vietnamese War? Sheesh"

The people behind me? Yes! And I don't see why people don't understand the FLASHBACK part! I had my shw shirt on and people kept asking me! I was like, "Do you know understand the "Remember" part?"

But yea! They wouldn't shut up the whole time!

But uhm, I was in Philadelphia one day and we're on (what my friends and I call) Theatr

Nov 27 2006, 04:33:21 PM
In an interview, someone slipped that Julia will be in NY and will replace Ana. So, we have an Elphie, as for a Glinda? I'm uncertain, I hope for some new blood! But if we get an old Glinda, I'm ecstatic as the same! I see it Marh 4th!
Hilarious Comments...
 Nov 25 2006, 02:18:38 PM
*Sorry about the double post... don't know how that happened*

Oh, and another one I heard whilst I was at the ANothony Rapp book signing in Philly:

Girl 1: What was he in again?
Girl 2: The musical about the green girl, right?
Girl 1: No no, wrong person, isn't he in the musical about the dying people?
Girl 2: Oh yea! He dies... it's a shame... I'm surprised that he was the cross dresser - he should be the guy that has the camera the whole time...

I sat the

Hilarious Comments...
 Nov 25 2006, 02:18:36 PM
My school put on a production of Miss Saigon, and here are a few comments the people behind me kept whispering... I was ushering, and I had to get up and leave I was starting to laugh hysterically by the end:

Woman: So what's this about again?
Man: About the woman who ran Saigon in China.

Woman: So, wait, her arranged marriage husband died?
Man: No no, didn't you see him get up he's alive and is stalking her, that's why he was in her bedroom.
Woman: But they ha

re: Shows that need to be revived!
 Nov 25 2006, 02:04:42 PM
The two I Want to see:

Aida and Miss Saigon on Broadway again

re: What show are you currently obsessed with?
 Nov 25 2006, 02:01:37 PM
My high school just put on the show "Miss Saigon" and I absolutley cannot STOP listening to the soundtrack (OBC recording, didn't like the others)!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You