News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for NewYorkYankee2006

NewYorkYankee2006 Profile Photo
Member Name: NewYorkYankee2006
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Free LES MIZ Movie Companion Book in Apple iBook Store  Dec 15 2012, 02:50:24 PM
yes. but nothing is working.
Free LES MIZ Movie Companion Book in Apple iBook Store  Dec 15 2012, 02:09:45 PM
i downloaded the Adobe Digital Editions software and downloaded the les mis book and nothing is working. the book has downloaded into itunes but will not open. does anybody know what i can do in order to view the book without the use of an ipad and be able to view with a macbook pro?
New Les Mis Footage  Nov 30 2012, 06:36:32 PM
where did you get this clip from and do you know if there are any more?
New Les Miserables TV Spot  Nov 6 2012, 05:42:03 PM
the opening scene in the film where they are pulling the boat, is what they done for the prologue in the 25th anniversary uk tour, except they were rowing it and not pulling it.
BRAND NEW! LES MIZ film poster, US Release  Sep 24 2012, 01:54:34 PM
i think the poster is stunning. her eyes stand out from the rest and i like the way they have brought the character to life to look like the musical poster. you would think she is the younger version of amanda seyfried which was inspired casting.
The Little Mermaid in The Netherlands  Jul 29 2012, 05:29:54 PM
where did you have the photos from of the musical?
Thoughts on the NBC show  Jul 29 2012, 10:01:52 AM
awsome! on edge now about what happens to poor ivy. her life on the show, is mirroring marilyn's. ivy was having affairs just like marilyn and now she was last seen with a bottle of pills just like what happened to marilyn monroe in real life. the lead, should have definately been ivy's. she looks and sounds like marilyn.
Les Mis First Trailer  May 30 2012, 03:01:46 PM
the footage looks awsum! can't wait till the film comes out. although, i'm not liking eponine's costume very much. eddie redmayne looks handsome as hell.
Les Mis Filming Has Started  May 12 2012, 03:16:45 PM
what website did you film it on cos ive typed 'anne hathaway cinemacon' on google and i can't seem to find it?
The Little Mermaid in The Netherlands  May 8 2012, 01:52:40 PM
are there anymore audios of the little mermaid in the netherlands? i like this song. it's catchy. lol!
The Little Mermaid in The Netherlands  May 7 2012, 04:21:37 PM
well they are still in previews at the moment. the first preview was on saturday and the opening night is some time in june. we can only hope they make improvements by the time it opens.
The Little Mermaid in The Netherlands  May 7 2012, 09:49:04 AM
the sets and costumes look gorgeous, but tessa looks like a troll with that wig on. it looks rediculous. why didnt they just keep her hair down? the natural flow would have worked the same way and would have looked much better.
The Little Mermaid in The Netherlands  May 3 2012, 02:13:43 PM
well this production of the little mermaid, looks amazing. way better than the way they did the broadway production.

http://broadwayworld.com/videoplay.php?colid=372933

aaron tveit & eddie redmayne on set photo  Apr 13 2012, 05:15:58 PM
the photo i posted, was to convey what i think eddie redmayne SHOULD look like in the film thats all. i know that it is the wrong photo, but what i was trying to get at was the fact that eddie redmayne is more handsome with his hair away from his face and gelled back and was very dapper looking when he was in 'birdsong'. i mean what have they 'permed' aaron tveit's hair for? maybe i'm just not getting used to any of the costumes yet when it comes to any of the students compared to what i'm used
aaron tveit & eddie redmayne on set photo  Apr 13 2012, 09:26:05 AM
i think they should have stuck to the style of the costumes closely similar to the ones used in the show instead of using ones similar to the liam neeson/geoffery rush version of les miserables. i think they should have stuck to the following look for eddie redmayne: -

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxc1ty5QeI1qdelmgo1_500.png

he looks so much more handsome with his hair all gelled back and in the colour black just like marius should be.

Anne Hathaway Cut her Hair for Les Mis Movie  Apr 8 2012, 05:07:45 PM
it might not have been tom hooper, but it has been reported that someone has told her to lose 16lbs in 3 weeks in order to prepare for the role, which i think is rediculous. she was never big to begin with and now she has even had to cut her hair in order to play the role of fantine. surely make-up can give the impression of her being frail instead of having to lose weight for it and being a danger to herself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2122648/Anne-Hathaway-500-calories-day-crash-diet-slim-Les-Miserables-role.html

Anne Hathaway Cut her Hair for Les Mis Movie  Apr 8 2012, 03:01:43 PM
even though i am a huge fan of les miserables and cannot wait for this movie to come out, i think the director tom hooper is being unreasonable. i mean he is asking a hell of a lot from anne hathaway having her to cut her hair and going on a 500-calorie diet to prepare for the role. anne hathaway has never been big for him to ask her to lose 1 stone & a half anyway. just 500 calories a day for a woman, is extremely dangerous especially someone who has never been big in the first place.
Photo of Russell Crowe as Javert  Mar 25 2012, 12:32:33 PM
i am not a huge fan of russell crowe myself, but apparently he pulled off a fantastic audition for this movie and won the role. i think he will be quite good in the part of javert. he can play very serious parts as well as heartwarming/touching parts (e.g. 'a beautiful mind'). i wasn't very sure about the casting at all for this movie. for example, when it came to eddie redmayne being picked for marius. the more i see him on tv and film now, the more i'm getting used to the idea as he looks very
Eddie Redmayne Joins Les Miserables Movie  Nov 1 2011, 04:19:15 PM
there are so many other nice looking and talented men to play marius in this film. why did they pick him? i mean marius is supposed to be handsome.
Here's another one  Sep 18 2011, 08:54:16 AM
hugh jackman has never looked more hot than he does on this poster!!!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You