News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for brdwaybaby17

brdwaybaby17 Profile Photo
Member Name: brdwaybaby17
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: "When they give you lined paper, write the other way."

I miss my Nana... lol But we always have Stratford...

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Photo Coverage: CURTAINS Holiday Party!  Dec 21 2007, 02:30:58 PM
You got your wish. She's the new Scarlet.
re: Phantom of the Opera at Baldwin-Wallace College  Nov 13 2007, 04:57:05 PM
I was mistaken. There are photos of one of the casts here - http://www.bw.edu/news/phantom/photos/

re: Phantom of the Opera at Baldwin-Wallace College  Nov 10 2007, 11:07:55 PM
I'm honestly flabbergasted at some of the things going on on this board. Some of the questions - every lead role has an understudy. On top of that, minus the managers, each role is double cast. (I guess that was kind of already answered).
Andrew Lloyd Webber did not buy out any show nor did he come and see it.
There are not other photos or videos released.
If you would like to see an unbiased review, look no further - http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/entertainment-0/119468785198290.xml&coll=2

re: Just saw Hairspray  Jul 12 2007, 05:49:29 PM
Oh! "New Girl in Town!" Loved it. I'm glad it was in the movie... even though I kind of missed "Mama, I'm a Big Girl Now" and would have liked to hear it.
Also, I didn't say before, LOVED the Hefty Hideaway scene (I don't know how much people know about it, but if you like the original movie... you'll be excited).
And, yes, maybe I was a little hard on Pfeiffer, and I did enjoy some of her acting, I just can't understand why they had to leave one of the weakest songs in the show in th

Just saw Hairspray  Jul 11 2007, 11:17:01 PM
We had a sneak peak of Hairspray that I got back from a few hours ago. I have mixed feelings. (Bear with me guys, I don't know the full names of all of the actors because, well, I honestly haven't been following the film that much).

The best parts -
Elijah as Seaweed. So good. I would watch him do anything... "Run and Tell That" might have been my favorite number in the movie.
Nikki... whatever her last name is as Tracy. She really embodied the spirit that I think Ricki La

re: Best (and worst) dressed  Jun 11 2007, 12:11:16 AM
I agree on Felicity and Audra. It's exactly what I was going to say.
Marcia Gay Harden... dear lord. And sorry Patty Lupone, I love ya, but you're a full-figured lady... and you need a better hair stylist.

re: The Official TONY Random Comments Thread.  Jun 11 2007, 12:07:14 AM
I love the sarcasm of scorned theatre fans. (and I totally agree.)
re: JULIE WHITE!  Jun 10 2007, 11:48:42 PM
I say... the reopen and just have those billboards with videos on them all over the country with Julie White... doing anything, I don't care, she'd do it well. Smash hit, guaranteed!
(The reason I don't work in publicity ladies and gentlemen)

re: JULIE WHITE!  Jun 10 2007, 11:34:02 PM
Why is this show not still on Broadway?!?! I've seen about 10 minutes total of it... quite possibly the best 10 minutes of my year. Except for the few minutes we got to see her tonight. My gosh... that woman... I'm totally going fan-girly over her.
re: The Official TONY Random Comments Thread.  Jun 10 2007, 11:27:06 PM
I don't know, I'm happy for David. Raul was great... and I adore him... but it's not like David is crappy. Also, I thought he gave a great speech. I don't know why Raul would need validation. He knows people love him, I'm sure.
Once again... I really want Julie White to marry me... or just be my friend. I was watching some stuff yesterday from "The Little Dog Laughed" as well as her doing short interviews about the Tonys and I knew that if she won, the speech would be great. I was no

re: The Official TONY Random Comments Thread.  Jun 10 2007, 10:38:05 PM
THAT'S what's been winning all these damn awards?!?!
And now I realized why I hate that show... I hate whiny "tortured" teenagers... and I'm still 19, so I'm allowed to say that.

re: The Official TONY Random Comments Thread.  Jun 10 2007, 10:21:45 PM
Julie White, will you marry me? K, thanks.

Oh, Frank Langella too.

re: The Official TONY Random Comments Thread.  Jun 10 2007, 09:30:57 PM
If Spring Awakening were a person... I would strangle it.
If it were a vampire... I would stab it with a wooden stake.
Bottom line... I'm sick of it winning.

That Phantom thing would have been funny if they hadn't come out at the end again.

re: Reminder : 'Curtains' on CBS Saturday Early Morning Show  Jun 9 2007, 06:15:57 PM
Yay! Except no interview. Boo.
re: Reminder : 'Curtains' on CBS Saturday Early Morning Show  Jun 9 2007, 06:03:05 PM
My city doesn't have CBS Early Morning... we have local stuff. I set my alarm to get up, and when I did... it was some stupid news man talking about butterflies... FOR 30 MINUTES... SERIOUSLY?!?!
I sent a message to Jill asking if they were gonna stream it somewhere online... but I'm sure she's a little busy right now. lol Hopefully she'll get back to me.

Kate Rockwell & Andrew Keenan-Bolger  Jun 7 2007, 11:10:52 PM
He's playing... oh, the brother to Sharpay. I can't remember his name... Ryan maybe? I just know that Kate is playing Sharpay and Andrew is playing her brother. lol
re: Top 5 Cast Recordings  Dec 17 2006, 07:56:06 PM
Tee-hee, quote from VM. Made me smile!

re: Top 5 Cast Recordings  Dec 17 2006, 04:39:20 PM
You'll all be happy to know that I went out and bought Follies today. I was buying stuff for my mom and decided to treat myself. But I'm still in the midst of compiling my "big list of Broadway musicals I must have" that I have to give to my mom. She told me to just give her a list so anytime she needs to get me a present, she knows what I need. lol
re: Top 5 Cast Recordings  Dec 16 2006, 11:53:41 PM
Class Act, woot. I'm actually working on "Next Best Thing to Love" in my voice lessons.
Adam Guettel came to our school about a month ago. Look for us on PBS!

re: Top 5 Cast Recordings  Dec 16 2006, 11:24:50 PM
Bahahaha, sure!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You