News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Dreams595

Member Name: Dreams595
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Roger Bart & Norbert Leo Butz cast in ABC pilot
 May 28 2008, 12:02:39 PM
Roger Bart is the man for ABC
'Young' Broadway actor cast in untitled pilot

Roger Bart has joined the cast of the untitled ABC pilot penned by David Hemingson for 20th Century Fox TV.
Project is described as a light drama set in an upscale law firm in Los Angeles. Bart will play one of the firm's partners, Cliff, a volatile but likable character whose wife also works at the firm.
Ensembler's cast includes Norbert Leo Butz, Matthew Long and Ben Lawson. Pilot begins lensing next month.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117986513.html?categoryId=1300&cs=1&query=Roger+Bart

re: 'Wicked' in Stuttgart, Germany
 Jan 7 2008, 01:55:28 PM
The songs are all in German.
Roger Bart to host Int'l Emmys
 Nov 12 2007, 07:38:22 PM
'Frankenstein' star to host Nov. 19 event
By VARIETY STAFF

Thesp Roger Bart, now on the Rialto as the star of Mel Brooks' tuner "Young Frankenstein," has been tapped to host the 35th annual Intl. Emmy Awards on Nov. 19 in Gotham.

Kudofest honoring television programming produced outside the U.S. will be held at the Hilton Hotel. French thesp Carole Bouquet will present org's Directorate award to TF1 Group chairman Patrick Le Lay. Other presentersinclude Lorraine Bracco, Sam Waterston, Alan Cumming, Gloria Reuben, Rob Morrow and Eric Bogosian.

In addition to "Frankenstein," Bart at present is on the bigscreen in Ridley Scott's "American Gangster."

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117975765.html?categoryId=1603&cs=1

re: Disappointed with Young Frankenstein
 Oct 31 2007, 10:12:34 AM
I love it too. I saw it twice in Seattle and both audiences seemed to love it based on their reactions throughout the entire show. I also have tickets to see it on Broadway in December and March. Regardless of what others are saying a lot of people are enjoying the show and I wish the production the best of luck.
re: And as of August 14th, the next Corny Collins is......
 Jul 6 2007, 08:29:40 AM
"actually...this is a very welcome news to me :P Anybody know how long he is gonna be there?"

Lance will be in until January 6th, 2008.

re: The Producers
 Jun 28 2007, 09:10:00 AM
I just saw it a couple of weeks ago in Tampa and enjoyed it very much. It's a little scaled down from the Broadway production but the cast is very good and it was an entertaining afternoon. I would recommend it especially for $30!
Roger Bart as Leo - how long?
 Jun 8 2006, 04:19:07 PM
Anyone have any idea how long Roger is back in The Producers?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You