News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ~*Triple Star On Broadway*~

~*Triple Star On Broadway*~ Profile Photo
Member Name: ~*Triple Star On Broadway*~
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

"Lucy" Audition For You're A Good Man Charlie Brown  May 9 2006, 06:28:58 PM
A good friend of mine is auditioning for the show and we're trying to find her songs that have a "lucy-like" quality to them. She's more of an alto, but she can sing soprano as well.

If anyone has any suggestions, that would be great.

re: 7 days to NYC...I need your help please  Feb 16 2006, 05:48:58 PM
Thanks everyone! I appreciate all youre input, and I'm hoping everything will turn out when I get there.

<3

7 days to NYC...I need your help please  Feb 16 2006, 01:13:29 PM
Ok, I go to a musical theatre college in Canada, and we are taking a "theatre study tour" down to NYC to see shows, visit colleges, and all that jazz.

(We're staying on 45th street a block away from Times Square)

If theres anything that I CANNOT go without seeing when I'm down there, please let me know.

Also, where abouts is the best place to get I <3 NY t-shirts and souvenirs like that....seriously, I have no idea about any of this stuff and its making me feel usel

re: Going to NYC in 10 Days...Any Tips?  Feb 13 2006, 02:47:36 AM
Thanks guys! I know that those shows are touring, but I'm from Canada so i won't be able to see them anyway :)
Going to NYC in 10 Days...Any Tips?  Feb 13 2006, 12:21:53 AM
So....I'm hoping to get a whole lot of shows in 8 nights and 7 days, and I was wondering what the chances are if I stand in line at the box office(s) super early in the morning that I will be able to get tickets for shows like Wicked, Spamalot and some of the other more popular shows. I HOPE to see Spamalot, Wicked, DRS, Hairspray, The Dancers Life, 25th Putnam County, The Producers, Avenue Q, Barefoot In The Park, Rabbit Hole, and POSSIBLY The Odd Couple although I'm pretty sure thats not goin
Where's Charley? Audition Help  Feb 4 2006, 02:54:58 AM
Hey everyone...I'm auditioning for Where's Charley? as a summer theatre contract and I was wanting to get some opinions as to what I should sing and what kind of monologue I should do? I know theres only 2 lead women so I want to do something really good.
I was thinking about Honey Bun from South Pacific so I can do some movement, but otherwise my ideas are slim to none.

Please help <3

re: Cheno - what's the big deal?  Dec 29 2005, 11:13:48 PM
My opinion rests in the fact that Kristin chenowith is an extremely charming, charasmatic and verstile performer with impeccable comedic timing. She is an EXTREMELY successful women and her "too legit" voice (which I think is absolute BS)is extremely well trained and incredibly unique. I wasn;t a huge fan of her voice to begin with until I actually saw her perform and was blown away.
Even if you dont LIKE her as a performer, you should still respect her.

re: High Belt Songs...Please Help  Dec 25 2005, 12:56:51 AM
...she needs one that aren't ovedone. No offense to the music, just WAY overdone
High Belt Songs...Please Help  Dec 25 2005, 12:55:31 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

My friend is auditioning for a ton of schools in spring and shes in need of a high belt song and I have run completely out of ideas..
Any ideas would be super.

<3

re: A Day in Hollywood...  Dec 23 2005, 04:34:14 PM
I actually did this show a year ago and I played Nina....it is simply fantastic. There are so many priceless jokes in it that leave your sides splitting, and as much as I would love to see it revived...I dont think it would do well being revived.
Sad to say...

Miss Spectacular The Musical (HELP)  Nov 27 2005, 04:14:56 PM
Ok, so if anyone knows ANYTHING about this show besides the fact that it was done in Las Vegas, please let me know any info you have on this show. I'm singing "Where In The World Is My Prince" in a couple of weeks and I need to know about the show for my roles research.

Thanks
<3

re: To See...Or Not To See? (Please help me)  Nov 20 2005, 09:19:08 PM
What about Movin Out? How is that one doing lately?

Also, is thebest place to get tickets for students TKTS or the boxoffice for whatever show I'm going to? I'm willing to wait in line super early in the morning.

re: To See...Or Not To See? (Please help me)  Nov 20 2005, 09:13:12 PM
How about In My Life? What are thoughts on that one?
To See...Or Not To See? (Please help me)  Nov 20 2005, 08:59:26 PM
I am finally going to nYC for the first time Feburary 25 06 with my college and I'm only there for 7 days...so clearly there are too many shows I want to see and very little time. If anyone from NYC or who has seen some of the shows that are on right now could let me know whats worth seeing, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you <3

re: Melanie Griffith to replace Christina Applegate in CHARITY  Oct 20 2005, 01:21:04 AM
Soo the I'm crossing Sweet Charity off my "to see list" when I go to NY this Feburary...
But seriously, could they not find someone a LITTLE bit more talented than her?
Charity is one of my most favourite woman roles in a musical....I feel like crying....

re: What sparked your interest in musicals or movie musicals etc.?  Oct 20 2005, 01:17:40 AM
When I was 9 my mom bought the movie GREASE and it changed my life....Dont know why but it totally made me fall in love with the whole musical theatre/musicals world.
You're A Good Man Charlie Brown synopsis  Oct 16 2005, 10:59:34 PM
Could tell me the full synposis (or tell me where I could find it) of You're a Goodman Charlie Brown (revival version)? I'm doing My New Philosophy for a roles research piece at school and I cant seem to find much about the show.

Any help would be great!
<3

Ticket Sales in Feb-March?  Sep 11 2005, 04:18:56 PM
Can anyone let me know if there are usually seat sales at the end of Febuary? My musical theatre college is coming down there from Feb.21-March.4 and I'm just wondering about if there are any sales at that time of year. Any ideas at all :)
Best Show On Broadway Right Now  Jun 19 2005, 01:07:37 AM
What are your thoughts, and why?

re: In your opinion, what are the ten greatest musicals of all time?  Jun 14 2005, 02:41:12 AM
Ugh, okay here goes....

1. A Chorus Line
2. West Side Story
3. Company
4. Chicago
5. Sweeney Todd
6. The Producers
7. Avenue Q
8. Sweet Charity
9. Crazy For You
10. HAIR

Theres about 3476238 others ones i could have chosen, and I will probably change this list later, but these were the ones to come to mind.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You