News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for cbcgirl4life

Member Name: cbcgirl4life
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Summer NYC Trip  Apr 11 2015, 01:59:10 PM

If it's still open while you're there, check out the Tony Pop Up shop. Not sure how long after the Tonys it's open, but it's fun to see all the merchandise and Tony history!

FINDING NEVERLAND Previews  Apr 11 2015, 01:53:21 PM

Question, how do the boys rotate in the show? I believe there are 7 boys rotating through 4 roles and, according to Playbill Vault, some only have one track while others have to or three, yet none of them are listed as swings or understudies. Is this like Matilda where the child ensemble rotates frequently or are there 4 primary actors and 3 understudies/swings? Any ideas?

HONEYMOON IN VEGAS struggling on Broadway  Apr 2 2015, 08:18:25 AM

I'm honestly sad to see this one go. I loved Rob McClure and Brynn O'Malley in the show and it was a fun and upbeat night at the theatre. It's no Hamilton or Fun Home, but I doubt they were ever out to be that.

Tim Gunn Left At Intermission  Mar 24 2015, 03:22:24 PM
I wish I could've left early
Fun Home understudies  Mar 23 2015, 05:46:37 PM
looks like she got a hair cut for the show (locks of love) and everything!
Krysta Rodriguez joins CHASING LIFE  Mar 23 2015, 03:31:46 PM
Love this show and Krysta will be perfect! So excited !
Ken Davenport responds to SPONGEBOB musical:  Mar 21 2015, 07:03:26 PM
This would just be better off as a show at Universal, or at least starting there.
The Nether  Mar 21 2015, 06:59:39 PM
So what would be next for this show? It's succeeding in The West End, but would it have any shot on a Broadway? It seems a bit dark for community theatre....
American Airlines Theatre Box Seats  Mar 18 2015, 08:03:41 AM
I sat in a box seat for Violet and had no problem, but I was in the last chair closest to the regular audience. The people who I was with who were further from the audience, however, did not have an easy time watching. Very far stage left was hard to see but wasn't a problem for that show and I was twenty feet from Sutton Foster for maybe $40 so I had good night!
American Airlines Theatre Box Seats  Mar 18 2015, 08:03:39 AM
I sat in a box seat for Violet and had no problem, but I was in the last chair closest to the regular audience. The people who I was with who were further from the audience, however, did not have an easy time watching. Very far stage left was hard to see but wasn't a problem for that show and I was twenty feet from Sutton Foster for maybe $40 so I had good night!
Audra On Tour?  Mar 17 2015, 08:08:17 AM
I saw her last month-what a performance! She sang music from lots of up and coming composers, but also sang "Stars and the Moon", "Moments in the Woods", "I Could Have Danced all Night", "Summertime", "Climb Every Mountain", and "Somewhere Over The Rainbow".
Jason Robert Brown is Working on a Musical Adaptation of A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN!  Mar 16 2015, 10:12:14 PM
I already feel bad for Sutton Foster in how many dream cast tweets she's going to be tagged in.
2015-2016 touring seasons  Mar 16 2015, 10:08:09 PM
Very excited about Charlotte! I'm doing the 8 show packages for Bridges and opting out of Wizard of Oz (probably for BOM as that's what the the rest of the family wants to see). But thrilled to have Matilda and SOM and excited to here what the mystery show is!
My Trip - 6 shows in 5 days  Mar 16 2015, 07:27:38 PM
Glad you had a great time!
Leading Actress in a Musical 2015-2016  Mar 16 2015, 07:25:51 PM
Laura did say that Carousel has no plans for a Broadway transfer, but she is also involved with Somewhere in Time which is work shopping this year.
The king and I previews thread  Mar 13 2015, 09:11:10 AM
how were the kids?
Kid heavy broadway season  Mar 11 2015, 02:30:37 PM
I love articles like these! The kids are so talented and deserve more credit/press than what they get. Usually the kids who play title characters (Annie, Matilda, Oliver) get lots of press but not so much for the other, extremely talented, child cast members.
2015-2016 touring seasons  Mar 3 2015, 08:46:53 AM
^ thank you!
re: Top Ten Scores of All Time  Feb 28 2015, 11:50:24 AM
my top 10 scores (no particular order of course):
Sound of Music
Gypsy
Next to Normal
Last Five Years
Matilda
Spring Awakening
Into the Woods
Violet
Side Show
Bonnie and Clyde (judge all you want but I've never gotten tired of it!)

2015-2016 touring seasons  Feb 28 2015, 09:52:45 AM
Hi all! I recently moved to SC from the New York area so I'm not used to depending on tours for my fix of shows. Have Charlotte, NC, Charleston, SC, or Greenville, SC announced their seasons yet? Please help me out- thank you!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You