News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Cowboysfan84

Member Name: Cowboysfan84
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

APPROPRIATE Reviews  Jan 16 2024, 11:39:38 AM

Hello. Has anyone heard for certain if Sarah is back in tonight?

APPROPRIATE Reviews  Jan 9 2024, 02:18:53 PM

Hello everyone. Who is out this week? I was thinking of going Wednesday. Are Elle Fanning and Sarah Paulson scheduled to be in? 

Gazillion Bubble Show 20at20 Question  Nov 1 2023, 04:50:33 PM

Thank you for your help

Gazillion Bubble Show 20at20 Question  Nov 1 2023, 03:59:05 PM

Hello. I was looking to try and take my wife and two children to the Gazillion Bubble Show on Saturday 11/4/2023 at 4:30pm. I know this is a difficult question to answer, but roughly how early should I line up to take part in the 20at20 promotion. Thank you in advance!

Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes  Sep 21 2023, 02:33:48 PM

TKTS you buy day of correct?

Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes  Sep 21 2023, 10:54:56 AM

Hello. My wife and I took our 5 year old and 2 year old last year to the Christmas Spectacular and my 2 year old daughter fell in love with the show. We still watch videos of the show weekly, 9 months later. I am looking to take the family again, but with finances being tighter this year, I wanted to see if anyone knew when the best promo codes are released for the show. Any help would be great, Thanks in advance. 

& JULIET On Broadway - P/reviews & News Thread  May 2 2023, 11:14:34 AM

Hey hey! Quick question, I've seen &Juliet 2x and really really enjoy it. I was looking to take a friend tomorrow or Thursday night. Are there any announced absences coming up for any of the cast? Thanks in advance!

Which Digital Lotteries Have You Won Since Broadway Has Been Back ?  Apr 29 2023, 11:33:58 AM

Hello. I have a quick question regarding the Telecharge lotteries. Do they notify you if you lose? I have entered the Good Night, Oscar lottery since it opened and it always says “Entered” over the telecharge website image of the show but I never get an email saying I entered or an email saying I lost/won etc. I also signed up for text alerts and don’t receive anything by that either. Please let me know. Thanks!

Delete  Mar 18 2023, 07:22:59 PM

The Lion King Broadway - Question about seating for a 6 year old  Feb 15 2023, 03:58:34 PM

Thank you!

The Lion King Broadway - Question about seating for a 6 year old  Feb 15 2023, 12:08:23 PM

Hello everyone. I am looking to take my son to see The Lion King for his first Broadway show when he turns 6 years old at the end of September this year. I was wondering if anyone had any insight on where would be best for someone his height, roughly 46" inches by then, to sit? I was originally thinking front row mezzanine so no ones head would be in his way, but would he be able to see over any bar that would be there? What about the "side box" areas, I believe row BB - FF? Is

& JULIET On Broadway - P/reviews & News Thread  Nov 1 2022, 11:35:34 AM

Is there any tips or tricks for the today tix rush? (Obviously it’s only been like 4 days of trying, just wanted to know if there’s any tricks I’m missing). Thanks!

& JULIET teases Broadway transfer announcement?  Oct 28 2022, 09:35:32 AM

Hello! Anyone on this board get rush tix for tonight for &Juliet? If so, I’m curious to know where the seats are located. Thanks!

& JULIET teases Broadway transfer announcement?  Oct 27 2022, 10:05:02 PM

YvanEhtNioj said: "Yup! Just signed up for the alert on today tix"

Hello everyone. Kinda a newbie around here. I am very interested in seeing &Juliet. I downloaded today tix and made an account. Can someone please explain how the rush works and the best way to try and get the tix? Do they become available every morning at 9am and it’s just the first “x” amount of people to click the button get the tix? Sorry for being uneducated about this but h

& JULIET teases Broadway transfer announcement?  Oct 17 2022, 03:50:36 PM

Any info on if the show will have a lottery? I did a search and didn’t see any info. Sorry if I missed it. 

Moulin Rouge! Lottery Experience  Jul 27 2019, 09:28:01 PM
I’ve been trying the lottery for a while with no luck . I’m still hopeful though haha. How bad were the seats? Just want to know for when I win...gotta stay positive!
Beauty and the Beast - Papermill Playhouse - Anyone going tonight?  May 29 2019, 11:46:46 AM
Hello everyone! Just wanted to see if anyone was going to see Beauty and the Beast tonight, or anytime soon, at the Papermill Playhouse. Im going mid June so Im curious to hear peoples thoughts on the show. Thanks!

Hello Dolly! Questions  Dec 5 2016, 10:17:15 PM

Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing well. I have a few quick questions about Hello Dolly!...

1) Are there certain days of the week that Bette Midler does not perform? 

2) How long is Bette Midler signed on to be with the show? One year?

3) What is better at the Shubert Theater...Rear Mezzanine or Front Balcony?

Thanks everyone!

The Radio City Rockettes Christmas Spectacular Discounts  Oct 29 2016, 11:44:43 AM

Hello everyone! Hope all is well. I have a quick question.

I have my sister, her husband, and my niece coming up from Florida to NYC from December 13th - December 17th. They would like to see The Rockettes Christmas Spectacular, most likely during an afternoon performance, during the week. Does this show usually end up on TKTS or should we buy them in advance? Thanks for any help everyone.

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time Rush Seat Location  Nov 21 2015, 09:40:00 PM

Hello everyone. I was wondering where the rush seats are located for The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. Are they partial view? Worth the price? Thanks so much everyone!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You