News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jason128

Member Name: Jason128
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Play On!: A New Musical
 Apr 19 2004, 01:14:42 AM
Hey Everyone. Today a friend made me a copy of this musical and told me to check it out. So I gave it a quick spin today and it has some pretty good music, though I need to listen to it again. I tried looking up some info on the show, but I couldn't find anything except that it was on Broadway back in 1997 and it is based on Duke Ellington music and a Shakespeare show. Does anyone else have any more info. Thanks.

~Jason

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Casting for The Little Mermaid?
 Apr 17 2004, 11:43:47 PM
Are they really bringing this movie to the stage?! I have always wanted them to, its one of my favorite Disney movies!!!
re: re: re: re: Senior Show
 Apr 13 2004, 05:59:51 PM
1. Anything Goes
2. Lil Abner
3. Once Upon A Mattress
4. The Wiz
5. School House Rock
6. The Leader Of The Pack

Those are a couple that aren't done often....

The Life
 Apr 13 2004, 05:54:20 PM
Has anyone seen this show before. I believe it was on Broadway back in 1997. Well I have never seen it, I just recently heard the soundtrack, and I am in this huge production where we do a musical revue and this is one of the shows we are doing in it. And the music is pretty good.
re: re: re: re: Discount Broadway tix
 Apr 12 2004, 12:16:39 AM
Thank you also Tiff.
re: re: re: Discount Broadway tix
 Apr 12 2004, 12:15:59 AM
Thank you luvtheemcee! I really appreciate that! :)
Discount Broadway tix
 Apr 11 2004, 11:28:21 PM
Hey everyone! I was just wondering is there anyway to get discount tickets to boradway shows. Me and a couple friends really want to see a couple shows this summer, but since we're all off to college in the fall, we really can't spend too much. I remember last summer when we saw RENT was got a student discount which was awesome, but our other friend hooked us up with that and we haven't spoken to her in a while. So yea, any help would be appreciated! :)

We really want to see any four out

re: re: re: re: Lil Abner
 Feb 5 2004, 06:56:22 PM
I think it will be fun. I got the part of Earthquake McGoon, which is like Abner's rival. And yes, "Put Em Back" is one of the best numbers, as well as "Jubilation T. Cornpone".
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re:
 Feb 5 2004, 06:29:51 PM
Whats this show all about? I have just heard that its an amazing show and Hugh does a great job, but thats all.......
re: re: Melanie Paxson from Happy Family as Tracy Turnblad?
 Feb 5 2004, 06:22:50 PM
Hmm, the Tracy they have now is really good, though I have never seen the original.
Lil Abner
 Feb 5 2004, 06:21:07 PM
Hey Everyone, I'm new to this board, even though I have been reading for the past couple of weeks. Well, I'm currently in a production of Lil Abner and just wanted to know what everyone thought of this musical and has anyone else seen it or been in it? It seems like a weird, yet funny show. Any feed back?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You