News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FrancisGumm

FrancisGumm Profile Photo
Member Name: FrancisGumm
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Will we ever see SARA RAMIREZ back on Bway?  Oct 1 2010, 10:34:32 PM
She will be performing on this Monday
http://www.broadwaytakestherunway.com/

re: Photos of Osnes in SOUTH PACIFIC  Mar 13 2009, 01:00:43 AM
I actually first noticed the resemblance in picture 19! i didnt think of "Marriage" at all! but thats a great example with the styling of the hair. i hope she does well! until when is she with the show?
re: Happy opening IN THE HEIGHTS  Mar 10 2008, 11:23:50 PM
i noticed that too! she was also in the OBC of Millie. so sad she was just "guest". has she been in anything recently?
re: Sierra Boggess on Today show  Jan 26 2008, 10:47:33 PM
aw, they introduced her as Sara, poor thing. what was that thing above her eyebrow when they showed her at an angle?
I didnt like that this lady "spoiled" it? or was it known (the ending) ive been trying to stay away from the difference in plot.

re: Holiday at Bryant Park  Nov 27 2007, 07:14:10 PM
Norm Lewis just sand as well as Ben Vereen. Carolee Carmello & Kelli O'hara are next.
re: Victoria Clark at B&N today  Nov 6 2007, 09:47:21 AM
i wish i had known sooner :/

has anyone been to any of her master classes? i found this clip and i learned so much in those few minutes, a whole class must be brilliant!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T6kb6d-zp8

re: Anybody want ONE front row ticket to Hawke's Things We Want tomorrow (Sat) nite?  Nov 6 2007, 09:44:44 AM
is there a code or rush for the $25 seats?
re: Ticket Frenzy for The Little Mermaid  Nov 4 2007, 03:05:39 PM
thanks for that link choruscutie!!

re: Ticket Frenzy for The Little Mermaid  Nov 4 2007, 02:47:14 PM
anyone know if ther will be SRO or some other rush policy?
re: THE LITTLE MERMAID - First Preview - 11/3/07  Nov 4 2007, 01:33:34 PM
since you were in the rear mezz, did you feel you saw everything well? Are they - at 40 the cheapest? i thought they had 25ish ones. I know its early, but has anyone heard of a rush or SRO policy?
re: NY Magazine Jennifer Garner article  Oct 30 2007, 09:20:46 AM
that video sites has clips of her singing in alias and snl.

i also found this tiny article about her wanting to be in theater for a while:
http://www.stargazettenews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070910/LIFE/709100318

Jennifer Garner's childhood dream takes her to Broadway
Gannett News Service

It would be hard to argue with Jennifer Garner's success on the big and small screens. But she says her first real career break comes Nov. 1 when she hits the Broadway stage.

Garner will play Roxanne to Kevin Kline's long-beaked lover when "Cyrano de Bergerac" opens at the Richard Rodgers Theater in New York. The show will run through Dec. 23.

This marks Garner's Broadway debut, and she calls it "the one thing I've really wanted to do all my life."

"I've had such good luck in my career," she says of her TV and film roles, which included playing Sydney Bristow in ABC's "Alias" and a federal investigator in Sept. 28's "The Kingdom."

"But those were all accidents," says Garner, 35. "The stage is what I dreamed about doing when I was a kid."

So it makes sense that she rehearses with her own. Garner, who has a daughter, Violet, with husband Ben Affleck, says she prepares for the role when mother and daughter tuck in at night.

"I get under the covers with her and read my lines with a flashlight," she says. "But I can only do two pages at a time. It wakes her if I turn the page. But what a great way to prepare."

NY Magazine Jennifer Garner article  Oct 29 2007, 12:10:20 PM
http://nymag.com/arts/theater/features/39926/
re: IN MY LIFE to have Regional premire in Chicago  Oct 27 2007, 12:18:04 AM
Is this that show with the lemons?
re: Jennifer Garner S.D  Oct 20 2007, 09:09:53 PM
Thanks!! I hope you luck out, LuckyDave! I'm really excited!
re: Jennifer Garner S.D  Oct 20 2007, 03:56:20 PM
did she take pictures? thanks for the responses so far!
re: Favorite thing to do in New York?  Oct 20 2007, 03:08:42 PM
diva doll - what company was the water taxi with? is it always $5?

for people that have walked the bklyn bridge-how long did it take? what is the proper "procedure" for doing so?

re: Victoria Clark's debut album is now available..  Oct 20 2007, 02:46:46 PM
i cant wait! the cover looks lovely!
Jennifer Garner Stage Door Question!  Oct 20 2007, 02:44:21 PM
Has anyone met Jennifer Garner at the stage door? did she even come out? is she nice, etc? Im taking my younger cousin on Tue. and she's a huge fan so i want to make sure she's not dissapointed if she doenst come out, etc. thanks!

re: Reminder: Raul Esparza on Pushing Daisies Now  Oct 17 2007, 10:52:09 PM
Kyle, i noticed that too!!
re: New Little Mermaid Picture!!!  Aug 28 2007, 12:48:40 PM
yea, it looks like Thumbalina! was this in a paper or is there a bigger version?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You