News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wicked_beast4

wicked_beast4 Profile Photo
Member Name: wicked_beast4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What goes on with the Lucille Lortel?  Jan 23 2023, 04:22:06 PM

an interesting nugget: https://regionalcouncils.ny.gov/cfa/project/258795

curious as to why there's been no further public announcement about this...

2022-2023 Broadway Season  Aug 11 2022, 09:19:16 PM

keep an eye out for a Fat Ham transfer this season...

Night Music at Barrington Stage  Aug 11 2022, 09:10:42 PM

Skip23 said: "Owen22 said: "I saw it Wednesday night and I enjoyed it! It was typical Summer Stock, except brightened and enlivened by Sierra, Jason and Emily. I have seen Nght Music many times, and Emily's Send in the Clowns was the singularly best I have ever witnessed! And Jason's presence in the scene really helped. Jason was wonderful throughout. There was a depth to his performance in the role, ...wondering if his recent loss had anything to do with the profund

Soft Power Previews  Feb 19 2020, 02:53:44 PM
The provider explicitly asks for these codes to not be shared on sites such as this, so please refrain from publicly asking for these codes — PMs might be a better avenue for that. Thanks!
KING LEAR Previews  Mar 3 2019, 02:35:33 PM

Anyone have any intel or had any luck with rush for this?

TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD Previews  Nov 7 2018, 12:43:03 AM

rclocalz said: "Definitely feels period piece to me. I did not feel it was set in modern day at all."

I have to disagree with you a bit, rclocalz – costume-wise, the piece certainly exists in period, but

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content

the entire overarching set within which the smaller pieces move is a dil

(1) Oklahoma @ St. Ann's Ticket, 10/6, 2pm $29  Oct 6 2018, 12:47:05 AM
I will take it!!
2 Tickets for My Fair Lady (8/10) - $75 for both  Aug 9 2018, 01:51:24 PM

PM'ed you!

African Mean Girls Play@MCC  Oct 29 2017, 03:06:49 PM
I’d wager that feeling has much more to do with your own implicit bias than it does Jocelyn Bioh’s...
Selling an Extra Ghost Quartet Ticket 10/27!  Oct 27 2017, 08:42:32 PM
messaged!
LATIN HISTORY FOR MORONS Previews  Oct 19 2017, 01:07:27 AM

ebizzle said: "The Tempest I believe was a $12.50 fee. And it's misleading to call them $29, instead of $36. That's all. And you're clearly not a broke college kid on a budgetto whom that does make a difference."

Also if you mean the Donmar Tempest at St. Ann’s the fee was $7.50 and I have the receipts for that and literally every ofher show from St. Ann’s previous season, which I all bought through Todaytix rush, to verify it. 

Lindsay Mendez  Oct 18 2017, 08:54:07 AM

Valentina3 said: "I think Jorge meant to say Wiesslers must have been desperate to have offered Betsy more money to keep her, since it's very unlike them to do that.

Jorge - with the chain of messages before yours, it really sounds like you implied that Carousel folks must have been really desperate to have hired Lindsay Mendez. That's why people are less than happy.
"

Yes, exactly this. Thank you

Lindsay Mendez  Oct 17 2017, 11:45:16 PM

yeah, disparaging extremely talented women as the butt of thoughtless, petty jokes typically doesn’t land. 

Off-Broadway  Oct 9 2017, 11:04:08 PM

Tapdance2 said: "1.People, Places, Things

2.Mary Jane
"

second both of these (tapdance2 you have good taste)

Mary Jane NYTW (previews)  Sep 25 2017, 02:56:45 PM

Cesare2 said: "I kept thinking throughout this play how is this family supporting itself and how can it afford all its medical bills."

I mean, a fairly significant struggle for Carrie’s character is negotiating her employment with caring for her son, and it’s pretty explicitly stated that the excellent insurance provided by this job is what is allowing for the care...

Betsy Wolfe departs CAROUSEL  Sep 18 2017, 11:37:55 PM

At-the-glen said: "wicked_beast4 said:ugh ITOTALLYforgot that pregnancy only happens when it's planned!"

Most women with high-stakes careers plan their pregnancies, what an obtuse thing to say.
"

Oh glen, youre such a petty betty. Just because most women do doesn't mean it isn't a rational thing to happen. And just because you stumbled upon a dictionary for the first time in your life and thought the

Betsy Wolfe departs CAROUSEL  Sep 18 2017, 11:17:56 PM

At-the-glen said: "Her clear Carousel excitement in recent days just makes it seem like she would've done some different planning if she were trying to get pregnant."

ugh I TOTALLY forgot that pregancy only happens when it's planned!

Betsy Wolfe departs CAROUSEL  Sep 18 2017, 11:12:33 PM

Jordan, that is my thought as well...

Michael Friedman has passed away  Sep 9 2017, 07:00:05 PM

Such awful, unexpected news today. Rest in peace to this sensationally, singularly talented man. Thoughts and prayers to his family and loved ones. 

https://twitter.com/EVincentelli/status/906649942952947715

per Michael Paulson, from complications related to HIV/AIDS

https://twitter.com/MichaelPaulson/status/906649896895295490

Been listening to this one on loop, such a tremendous, remarkable, unforgettable body of work he has left us:

https://youtu.be/FN_gp45QxxQ

Best 21st Century Playwrights?  Sep 6 2017, 10:58:07 PM

alex borinsky, adam bock, madeleine george, suzan lori-parks, enda walsh, clare barron

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You