News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for nate2

nate2 Profile Photo
Member Name: nate2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: A Catered Affair (3/31/08)...why????  Apr 1 2008, 05:36:25 PM
I find it funny how Leslie Kritzer is going HIGHLY unnoticed in this show lol.
re: wicked in chicago  Mar 21 2008, 03:28:57 PM
The Chicago cast is Phenomenal!! I've seen the show on Broadway, and on tour...and I must say that the Chicago cast is by far my favorite. They are just as powerful and just as up to par with every other company out there. Also the Chicago orchestra is absolutely INCREDIBLE. That was one of the things that really stood out to me about the Chicago production. Go see it and you'll have a grand time!
re: Broadway Legends of this Generation???? (future broadway legends)  Feb 27 2008, 05:57:10 PM
Kristen Chenoweth, Sutton Foster, Laura Bell Bundy lol I'm totally kidding about that last one! I hope that if Julia Murney does more shows that she'll become a legend!
re: 'Wicked': Japan or Germany!  Feb 19 2008, 09:36:59 PM
Seriously WHO CARES!! If someone wants to post about WICKED than go ahead and let them! YOU don't run the boards and if you don't like it...then just leave!
re: Next International Production of 'Wicked'  Feb 18 2008, 09:42:09 PM
They can't take Wicked out of Chicago and LA. Firstly they would loose alot of money...and by the way sales are going for both cities they'll probably keep it open longer. Why would you want to stop making money?
re: Broadway Composers You Dislike  Feb 18 2008, 06:54:09 PM
Larson!! Can't stand Rent or Tick Tick Boom!
Giver the Musical  Feb 11 2008, 11:17:05 PM
All But My Life would be an amazing musical drama. I would LOVE to see Jurassic Park be made into a musical...if Spider-Man can be made into a musical, why not Jurassic Park...even though it never will lol.
re: Wicked: Original German Cast Recording  Feb 9 2008, 03:15:43 PM
Even though they won't...I wish they would make an original Chicgo cast recording of Wicked!
re: If you could see any show on Broadway right now...  Jan 30 2008, 11:45:52 AM
39 Steps
re: RIP Jonathon-Rent lives on....  Jan 25 2008, 09:43:21 PM
Who cares...he's dead. Rent is old news, and now Broadway can get a much better show into that theater!!
re: London Looks Set to Go Blonde  Jan 24 2008, 03:23:04 PM
I just wish they would have the tour come out this fast! I'd KILL to audition for the national tour
re: Legally Blonde reality show. Official.  Jan 24 2008, 03:22:00 PM
I'm a bit upset. I mean honestly Broadway always seemed so untouched by TV and contests and reality shows. NOW it's really starting to annoy me because there are so many talented actors in NYC who can actually sing, act, and dance that are more than qualified for the job...and they have to give the role to some smuck who's never done a play in their life. It's ridiculous!!
re: Show most poorly represented by the cast recording...  Jan 24 2008, 11:54:21 AM
Legally Blonde. I love the show and the CD to death,but the CD just slows down the tempo in certain songs that are actually quite fast in the live version of the show...such as Positive, Whipped Into Shape, Bend and Snap and many more!
re: A DISNEY MUSICAL I WOULE LIKE TO SEE ON BROADWAY  Jan 20 2008, 10:22:40 PM
I feel Mulan would make a great transition over to Broadway! The music is gorgeous, the story is something that adults can take seriously, and just imagine seeing a chinese inspired set design...can you say FABULOUSLY GORGEOUS!!
Goodbye, ReNt, Goodbye ReNT, Just came to say good-bye ReNT, Goodbye  Jan 16 2008, 12:36:48 PM
Finally!!! It's about time this show closed.
re: Disney is officially making at least two more shows  Jan 14 2008, 12:04:58 PM
I think that Mulan would be an AMAZING broadway show. The story would be serious enough for parents to take seriously, and it has alot of depth and deals with rather heavey issues such as war, love, courage, etc. Plus visually I feel it would be extremely gorgeous if they did it the right way.
re: Andy Karl as Warner, in LB?  Jun 29 2007, 11:45:23 PM
who is Kate Shindles understudy?
re: Legally Blonde OBCR Clips!  Jun 12 2007, 10:55:55 PM
I pre-ordered it!! And the mixing sounds fine to me! But where was the soundtrack leaked to? And I will say Laura does sound kind of breathy.
re: Legally Blonde Reviews  May 15 2007, 07:29:18 PM
does kate shindle even sing in the show? Someone said she had a belt number. But I wasn't sure.
re: Unified auditions? Awful?  Feb 12 2007, 10:16:26 PM
If a school is on my top list then i'm going to be auditioning in person next year. So that knocks out Cincinnati and BW because I live in Ohio lol. I think I may audition in person at CMU. I'll probably go to the Chicago Unifieds to audition for BoCo and CCPA.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You