News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Eponine913

Eponine913 Profile Photo
Member Name: Eponine913
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Les Miz Stage Door  Nov 12 2006, 06:59:37 PM
Don't worry, all the actors made sure everyone had been signed.
re: Les Mis Revival = YUCK!  Nov 12 2006, 06:58:09 PM
Celia's Eponine was intresting, for instance, at the part when she goes, "I've got you worried now I have, that shows you like me quite alot," she said it so that it made half the audience laugh, and I thought that was a little strange, but I like how she made the role her own. Daphne was intresting as well, even though there has been better Fantine's she was still good.
re: Les Miz Stage Door  Nov 12 2006, 06:51:15 PM
Sparklingxdiamond - agreed, they really do need barricades, I was there Friday too, and everyone did get mobbed! Aaron was so sweet though, he used my sharpie to sign a couple of playbills, I still can't get over how nice everyone was!
re: Les Miz Stage Door  Nov 11 2006, 10:49:11 PM
I saw the show last night, and everyone came out and signed, but Celia came out, and she signed 4 playbills, and left, but everyone else signed everything and posed for pictures.
Broadhurst Seating?  Oct 15 2006, 07:19:27 PM
I just ordered tickets for Les Miserables, and the seats are on the right orchrestra side, and there 18 rows from the stage. I was just wondering does anyone have an idea if they're good seats or not.
re: Celia Keenan Bolger Appreciation Thread.  Sep 8 2006, 04:47:51 PM
Yay! I can't believe I might actually get to see her in Les Mis!!!
re: How old were you when you lost your Broadway virginity?  Aug 28 2006, 04:58:37 PM
8, 42nd Street.
re: Musical Theatre Pet Peeves  Aug 17 2006, 10:53:52 PM
I agree with the singing along thing. When I saw Drowsy, this girl sitting next to me would not SHUT-UP! When Sutton came out, she was like, "OMG!!! It's Sutton Foster", and she had to sing along the whole entire time. I don't usually wear jeans to see a show, but I had to one time, because our plane was delayed for 2 hours, so, that was a one time thing only!
re: Real Actors Do Spit  Aug 13 2006, 10:00:26 PM
I got sprayed by Shoshana Bean during "No Good Deed."
Survizzle [Shows/actors/es]  Aug 12 2006, 11:11:29 PM
Gerswin [x]
Palace[xx]
Circle in the Square[]
Ambassador[XXX]
St James[]

re: Scared about Mimi as Fantine?  Aug 12 2006, 11:09:19 PM
I'm actually kinda excited to see how she portrays the role, I mean, yeah, after listening to all the other Fantine's, you kinda get a little nervous, but Daphne has a really unique voice, and I'm sure she'll do an excellent job in the role.
Les Miserables Auditions for Eponine  Aug 11 2006, 08:51:13 PM
Sutton Foster - Millie, Little Women, Drowsy.
Shoshana Bean - Hairspray, Wicked.
David Ayers - Fiddler, Wicked.

re: What Show..  Aug 11 2006, 08:47:52 PM
Les Mis all the way!
re: Fun Broadway Game---How far can you go?  Aug 11 2006, 01:10:35 PM
The King and I.
re: perfect roles for stars  Aug 11 2006, 01:08:46 PM
I think Michael Cerveris would make in intresting Javert in Les Mis.
re: Unexpected Showtunes  Aug 11 2006, 01:07:58 PM
I didn't know Seasons of Love was from Rent. We warmed up to it in dance class one day, and I went up to my teacher and was like, "Who sings that?" And he told me it was from the Broadway show Rent, and that's how I became hooked on Broadway!
re: 30 Days of iPod! Your Favorites Tell Us What's on Their iPods!! What's  Aug 10 2006, 03:49:46 PM
I have 799 songs on minw, but my top 25 is made up of everything from Ani Difranco, Missy Higgins, Les Miserable, Drowsy Chaperone, and Little Women...I would die without my iPod!
re: Dr. Doolittle  Aug 10 2006, 03:18:05 PM
He might have changed, because it's been a year, and no, I'm not really that good, I just compete against him, or I did.
re: Dr. Doolittle  Aug 10 2006, 03:00:00 PM
Ugh!!! I know Aaron Burr, I used to do dance competitions with him, I always ended up competing against him, one year I was a tenth of a point from beating him. He is an amzing tapper, but I've never met a snottier person in my life, even though we talk to each other occasionally.
re: If you could have been there in the past, what performers/performances  Aug 10 2006, 11:36:25 AM
The OBC od Sweeney Todd.
The OBC of West Side Story.

I'm sure theres so many more, but I just woke up, and by brain isn't working.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You