News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for cubanpab

cubanpab Profile Photo
Member Name: cubanpab
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: south pacific student rush
 Jun 24 2009, 01:53:17 PM
thank you so much! :)
south pacific student rush
 Jun 24 2009, 01:39:37 PM
if i wanted to go to tonights perf of 'south pacific' and buy student rush tix... 2 questions:

1) i know they go on sale 2 hours prior to the show. but how early do i need to get there? is there a big line for them?

2) where are the tix located?

re: 82nd Academy Awards To Feature 10 Best Picture Nominees, Ceremony Held
 Jun 24 2009, 01:37:37 PM
permanent thing... and thank god! its about time. this is great news. finally some of the smaller (but equally great) films that wouldn't normally have a chance may earn some well deserved recognition!
re: Playbills
 Jun 24 2009, 02:02:01 AM
anyone else wanna trade?
re: Billy Elliot Student Rush?
 Jun 23 2009, 09:08:18 PM
i found this on their website:

Does Billy Elliot have a rush ticket policy, lottery ticket policy, or student rush policy?
Student Rush tickets are available in person at the Imperial Theatre Box Office...
Show less
starting 2 hours before the performance (for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday performances only). Tickets are $40.00 and are usually priced at $80.00. All Student Rush ticket purchases require a valid student ID, with a limit of two (2) tickets per ID, and are sub

re: Billy Elliot Student Rush?
 Jun 23 2009, 09:06:47 PM
really? did they cancel it due to the 'best musical' win?
Billy Elliot Student Rush?
 Jun 23 2009, 08:46:05 PM
Can anyone fill me in on how crowded it gets, how early do people get there and line up, etc?
re: In the Heights or 9 to 5?
 Jun 23 2009, 08:02:50 PM
ITH without a doubt.

9 to 5 is... cute-ish... sort of.

Jun 23 2009, 07:17:04 PM
and if anyone knows where u can buy playbills let me know. i checked playbill.com and didnt see them for sale except the special edition ones.
 Jun 23 2009, 07:15:51 PM
thanks sgv - i replied to you
UPDATED: Playbills
 Jun 23 2009, 07:04:12 PM
Alright, all I need now is:

Les miserables
Little women
Shrek

I can trade for:

RENT (Final Performance Playbills!) - 2 copies - perfect condition. i know these are special and sought after, so i prefer to trade these for 2 or 3 playbills instead of just 1.

HAIRSPRAY - 1 copy
DROWSY CHAP - 1 copy (a bit worn)
MARY POPPINS - 1 copy
WICKED - 1 copy
N2N - 1 copy
FORBIDDEN BROAD - 2 copies
XANADU - 1 c

re: Karen Olivo Out of 'West Side Story' Tonight
 Jun 21 2009, 05:09:38 AM
im very frustrated because i've now tried the lotto every day for 2 weeks straight and have lost every time. literally lost 15 times or so in a row. i just wanna see the damn show before i move out of new york! lol.

but i really only want to see it for Olivo... grrr... id hate to finally win and her not be there. blah. trying again for today's matinee.

re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Jun 19 2009, 01:01:59 AM
yeah anyone know if bobby is back or if he'll be back by the weekend? i want to see the show again but with the full cast.
re: Next To Normal or Hair?
 Jun 19 2009, 12:52:56 AM
Go with N2N. I love both Hair and N2N, but Alice's performance in N2N is going to be legendary and shouldn't be missed. Hair will be around for a while so you could always catch it on your next visit.

But you can't go wrong with either... I just can't stress enough how much you NEED to see Alice.

re: Was anyone at In The Heights tonight? (6-16-09)
 Jun 17 2009, 02:16:49 AM
i definitely think Olivo was heaps better than marcy is. having seen the show 5 times, 3 times with olivo and twice with marcy, I'm sort of baffled as to why marcy was even cast in this role. she's cute and has a pretty decent voice, but she's completely dead and lifeless on stage.

i took my family to see the show 2 weeks ago. they knew nothing about the show. when we walked out of the theater they were ecstatic... praising the show up and down... they absolutely loved it. then they al

re: WSS Lotto
 Jun 13 2009, 01:33:35 PM
Well the times I've gone he's drawn the names inside with his back turned sideways and we can't see what he's doing. Again like I said, I'm sure it's legit, just seemed a bit... Shady. Especially when you're used to them calling names out in front of the theater in full view.
WSS Lotto
 Jun 13 2009, 01:25:58 PM
Tried the WSS Lotto this morning for the third or fourth time and was wondering... Anyone else think it's a bit strange... or shady... The way they do that lotto?

I dunno. All the other lottos, you put your name in and they call them one by one in front of everyone. WSS is shady with the way it's done inside and they pull all the names out at once out of your view.

Maybe I'm just cranky because I keep losing, haha, but was curious as to what everyone else thought.

re: Twelfth Night - Shakespeare In The Park
 Jun 12 2009, 12:29:46 PM
<>

couldn't agree more! :)

Jun 12 2009, 12:40:19 AM
i was there! the weather was pretty poor so there were lots of empty seats. i'd say it was at about 75% capacity. there was no "stand-by line" due to poor attendance so you could basically just walk up to the box office and get tickets if you wanted.

show started about 15 minutes late and then had to be stopped again after 30 minutes due to rain. thankfully, the rain only lasted a few minutes and the show was able to resume.

it was fantastic! very entertaining. i loved the

Jun 11 2009, 03:35:39 PM
figures i actually win the virtual line on the same night that there is predicted thunder storms! sheesh...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You