News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LoveIsMyLegs

LoveIsMyLegs Profile Photo
Member Name: LoveIsMyLegs
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Best Original Musicals of the Decade
 Jul 6 2009, 09:37:33 PM
I'm going with The Last 5 Years.... nobody has said it yet.
re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
 Jan 25 2007, 08:05:49 PM
Hey I know i've asked this a couple of times but I never really got a definite answer. I was wondering if there are any plans of having sheet music and/or Karaoke CDs put out for the wedding singer. I know I would buy both so I am curious.
re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
 Nov 12 2006, 11:18:08 AM
So with the show now closing do you still think they are going to come out with a karaoke cd and/or sheet music??
 Oct 6 2006, 10:15:42 PM
thanks I thought I did a pretty damn good job myself.
 Oct 6 2006, 06:09:23 PM
gotta love Photoshop. Seriously it took me about 6 minutes to get that right.
 Oct 6 2006, 05:18:44 PM
AHHH they need to hurry. Because I want to do If I Told You SOOOOO BADLY! I know I would buy both the Karaoke and Sheet music. I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one.
 Oct 6 2006, 04:28:46 PM
Hey I asked this before but nobody could give me an answer

Is there going to be any karaoke CDs or sheet music available for the wedding singer? I mean it seems like a certainty but I'm wondering when?

If anybody knows any new news it would be nice.

Sep 5 2006, 12:52:17 PM
Now i'm curious has there been any announcement of possible Sheet Music being done of the musical? Also a karaoke CD? Usually I see a lot of shows having this done so I'm wondering when Wedding Singer is going to have theirs. Trust me I will be one of the first to buy them both.
 Sep 5 2006, 02:15:27 AM
Hey kind of out of the loop on whats going on with the show. I live in Florida and don't keep up on my gossip. Is Stephen Lynch out for a certain amount of time or was it just a one night thing? My girlfriend and I are flying up in October and she's a big Stephen Lynch fan and I saw the show before and she really wants to see it with him in it. Any news on that?
 Sep 5 2006, 12:14:12 AM
Cuz its not that kind of thing!
 Sep 5 2006, 12:09:04 AM
tell the birds not to sing
 Sep 5 2006, 12:05:32 AM
shes an idiot according to mother
 Sep 5 2006, 12:04:27 AM
were sister and brother

re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Sep 4 2006, 03:26:52 PM
Does anyone have the address for Norbert Leo?

I've been trying to get a hold of his signature for awhile. I'm a huge huge fan. Can somebody please help me out here.

re: Goodbye DRS
 Sep 4 2006, 03:08:27 PM
One of my favorite shows on Broadway. I only got to see it once though. Living in Florida makes it difficult to see those good broadway shows. But this summer my friend and I flew up to New York. Saw the show. Unfortunately Sherie was not in it. She was away on Vacation. The stand in was still pretty damn good though. I took my friend who wasnt a big fan of musicals. We both had a BLAST. Makes me wish I saw Norbert in it.

I still can't believe this

Sep 4 2006, 02:42:57 PM
WOAH. Sorry to talk about this again but Margie3 I was definitely there for that proposal. Was sitting in the 5th row. You can see my white suit on the access hollywood segment for like a second. Just wanted to say congratulations. That was a night I won't soon forget and I'm sure you won't either.

Now onto my rant of how much I love this musical. Seriously I hate the people out there that hate it. They just hate on it because its not historically significant or huge dramatic show. IT'

re: Tony Award Boo Boos
 Sep 4 2006, 02:05:51 PM
Hey hate me all you want but I feel Jersey Boys winning was a mistake.

AND

Stephen Lynch not winning Best Actor in a musical. HATE ALL YOU WANT I FEEL HE DESERVED IT.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You