News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lucas8

Member Name: lucas8
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Merrily we Roll Along  Sep 8 2023, 11:45:35 AM

Hey guys,

They just added more tickets to the last shows of Sept, and now prices start at $250! Thanks for suggesting me to check prices frequently! It's still quite high, but way better than $370!

Merrily we Roll Along  Sep 8 2023, 10:30:18 AM

Thank you everyone for the comments.

Yes, these prices are from TodayTix, about $10 cheaper than on the Hudson website. I will be in NYC at the end of the month; I will keep checking until then.

Merrily we Roll Along  Sep 7 2023, 09:26:36 PM

Hi,

Is there any way to save some money in Merrily We Roll Along? Ticket prices for the days I will be in NYC start at $350! Many tks!!

A good season for Toronto Mirvish Theatre.  Jul 22 2023, 12:02:20 AM

Hey folks,

Just wanted to share that we have a Reddit community to discuss theatre in Toronto: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/torontotheatre/

Hope to see you there!

Discount Codes  Feb 24 2020, 08:22:19 PM

suicidalmickeymouse said: "Anyone have anything for Aladdin?"

Aladdin does have little rush discounts every now and then, although they will not advertise it. I would simply try to show up at the box office on the day of the performance (or even the day before!) and you may get a deal (I got 20% off doing this once).

Cursed Child Year 2  Apr 3 2019, 08:32:08 PM

dmwnc1959 said: "^ ^ ^ I think it changed sometime earlier last month, this quote from 3/12/2019 inanother thread...

CT2NYC said: "Well, it took a year, but Ticketmaster is finally using an interactive seating chart for HP tickets."

https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=1104983&page=96
"

Hey!

Many many thanks!

Cursed Child Year 2  Apr 2 2019, 08:51:51 PM

Hey,

I was looking for tickets today online and apparently, Ticketmaster changed their system. Now you can actually choose your seats. Does anybody know more about it?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You